and not while raising our voices.
这边请
Right this way.
我到楼上再跟你说
I'll speak to you upstairs.
麦肯齐 你就是来看戏的吗
McKenzie, you just came here to watch?
显然有人把消息泄露给市议员了
That was clearly leaked to Alderman.
好吧 不管怎么泄露的 事已至此
Well, it doesn't matter how. We're here now.
告诉我有线索了
Tell me we got something.
我确认了案发时停在艾拉公♥寓♥外面的
I confirmed a blue Sedan outside Isla's apartment
蓝色轿车
around the time of death.
拍到它来了又走了
Caught it coming and going.
符合目击证人所说的时间段
Matches the witness' time frame,
但艾拉公♥寓♥外面没有监控探头
but there's no POD outside of Isla's.
只拍到那辆车转入她所在的街区
So the car turns into her block,
然后就不见了 20分钟后拍到它离开
I lose it, and I catch it leaving 20 minutes later.
所以我们无法确认车牌
So we can't confirm the plates
甚至无法证明它在艾拉家外面停过
or that it was even outside of Isla's.
可能有人下了车
It's possible somebody exited the car,
进了公♥寓♥ 但我们无法证明
went into the apartment, but we have zero way to prove that.
-我有发现了 -好
- Hey, I think I got something. - Okay.
昨晚艾拉公♥寓♥里的电视是开着的
TV was on in Isla's apartment last night,
然后我根据直觉推测 案发时
so I followed a feeling, and this was playing
电视里在放这个
during the time of death.
第一次出现在城市环线中 而且...
Was first indicated in the city's loop, and has--
芝加哥警署继续调查最近的劫车案
白人男性 40多岁 灰白头发 绿色眼睛
White male, 40s. Grey hair, green eyes.
红蓝相间的领带 西装
Blue and red tie. Suit.
声音像在讲故事
And a voice like he's telling a story.
在创伤期间有可能发生这种事
Can happen during trauma.
脑子搭错线了 神志不清
Brain's wires get crossed, latches onto the wrong thing.
我觉得比利根本不知道什么是真的
I don't think Billy has any idea what's real.
这么简单的案子调查了12个小时以上
Over 12 hours on an open and shut scene,
现在又来了个当过警♥察♥的市议员
and now we've got an ex-cop Alderman
要在21分局跟他儿子的调查员见面
in the 21st, meeting with his son's investigator.
-你违抗了直接命令 -因为那不是真的
- You disobeyed a direct order. - Because it wasn't real.
如果我给了你命令 那就是真的
If I give you an order, it's real.
不 除非你告诉我这个命令的原因
No, not if you don't tell me why you're giving it to me.
我们找到那孩子时他拿着凶器
That kid was found holding the murder weapon
-躺在死去的女孩身边 -我知道
- laying next to the dead girl. - I'm aware.
但你还是没有起诉他
And yet, you haven't charged him.
如果那个孩子是黑人
What if that kid in there were Black?
你还会命令我尽快起诉吗
Would you be ordering me to charge ASAP?
因为我觉得如果他是个18岁的黑人孩子
'Cause I think if that were an 18-year-old Black kid in there
没有富裕的家庭 没有政客父亲
with no rich family, no politician father,
你不会逼着我在不了解全部真♥相♥
you wouldn't be pressing me to charge
感觉还有疑虑时
until I had the whole of it,
就急着起诉
until it felt right.
但他是白人 家境优越
But he's white, he's privileged,
所以你很害怕媒体
and you're damn scared the media's gonna
在你上任第一个月就找你麻烦
hand you your ass your first month of work.
我不在乎他父亲是谁
I don't care who his father is.
是你在乎
You do.
好吧
All right.
如果需要 你可以扣留他整整48小时
You take the full 48 if you need to.
我会确保你的扣留资格
I'll make sure you can have it.
不
No.
不 不可能 确实发生过
No, it's not possible. It was real.
我知道我曾经脑子一团糟
I-I know I was screwed up, okay?
但我现在十分清楚
But--but I'm clear now.
或许 或许不是这个人
Maybe...maybe it wasn't this man.
-但是确实有人在那 -比利
- Fine, but someone was there. - Billy.
你现在头脑清醒吗
Are you sober now?
好 听着 我们还有32小时
Okay, understand this. We got about 32 hours
来决定到底指控你还是释放你
till we have to either charge or release you.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this!
那我不知道 我知道的是
That, I don't know. What I do know is
你父亲和你的律师现在在楼下
your father and your lawyer are downstairs right now,
而我有义务把你的律师带上来
and I'm obligated to bring your lawyer up here.
我爸来了吗
My dad's here?
他带来了他的整个律师团队吗
And he brought his whole team of lawyers?
他觉得是我♥干♥的
He thinks I did this.
不 不 你知道吗 我
No. No, you know what? I...
我不想要他的律师
I don't want his lawyers.
我不想要他的帮助 继续 我
I don't want his help. Go ahead. I-
我知道我能签一张表
I know there's a form I can sign.
你不要律师吗
You're declining representation?
是的
Yes.
我不清楚发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我不记得了 但我没杀艾拉
I don't remember, but I didn't kill Isla.
所以继续吧
So go ahead.
你想问什么都可以
Ask me whatever you want.
比利第一次进入戒毒所
The first time Billy entered rehab
是在距离他14岁生日不到一个月的时候
was a month shy of his 14th birthday.
我爸 他想帮我恢复正常
My dad, he--he wanted to help me, fix me.
送我去过戒毒所 军校
Rehab, military schools,
布拉♥登♥·比利
男性 2月18日
布拉♥登♥市政官的儿子
有过药物滥用史
宗教营
religious camps,
还找了一些萨满教的巫师试图饿死我体内的邪神
some shaman that tried to starve it out of me,
但无一奏效
but none of it worked.
然后我在一次互助会遇到了艾拉
Then I met Isla at a meeting.
不幸的是 艾拉没有
And unfortunately, Isla didn't have
比利所拥有的金钱和有权势的父亲
the money or the father that Billy had.
她没去过戒毒所 只有非法持毒 进过收♥容♥所♥
No rehab--just possession charges, shelters.
她一个人承受了全部
She was totally alone in all this.
青少年
艾拉·谢尔曼
艾拉放弃了参加互助会
Isla quit going to meetings.
她觉得她没问题了
You know, she thought she was good.
出于某些原因 她觉得我也没问题了
For some reason, she thought I was good too.
她觉得我们可以一起撑过去
That we could do it together.
只凭我和她
Just her and I.
我们努力过
We tried.
确实奏效了
And it worked.
-所以你一直是清醒的直到... -昨晚
- So you were sober until-- - Last night.
我们戒毒了一年
We had a year.
很难验证是否清醒
It's hard to confirm sobriety,
但看起来艾拉的生活确实改变了
but it does look like Isla's life changed.
艾拉·谢尔曼
这是过去的她
So this is her before.
她的朋友圈子似乎很小
She seems to have a pretty small circle of friends.
这场聚会完全没爆点 无语超话
敢对钱说"对"
像个摇滚明星一样纵情狂欢
她大部分动态都是关于毒品和聚会的
Most of her posts are about drugs and parties.
然后 就在比利说他们相遇的时间点
And then, right around the time that Billy says they met,
出现了一群新朋友 和许多照片
a new set of friends, lots of photos.
艾拉·谢尔曼
27条动态
231名粉丝
已关注247人
她看起来很开心
She looks happy.
也正是在那个时候 她开了个银行账户
Also around that time, she opens a bank account.
找了一份工作 租了公♥寓♥
Gets a job, the apartment.
我认为他们的确改变了彼此
I think they really did change each other.
再详细给我讲一遍昨晚的经过
Now take me through it one more time.
-昨晚 -艾拉给我发短♥信♥
- Last night... - Isla texted me.
她说她很糟糕
She said she was bad.
就这么多 我明白她的意思
That's all. I knew what she meant.
如果我们感觉快崩溃了 我们就会这么做
It's what we would do if we felt like we were coming apart,
渴望吸毒
itching to use.
我们会鼓励彼此不要复发
We'd talk each other off the ledge.
她叫你过去了吗
She asked you over?
好吧 我们依然在查信♥号♥♥塔
All right, so we're still running towers,
但看起来艾拉在6点45分时给比利发了短♥信♥
but it looks like Isla texted Billy at 6:45.
他两分钟后给她回了电♥话♥
He called her back two minutes later.
-8点到了她家 -就他们两人吗
- Arrived at her place at 8:00. - And they were alone?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表