Sarge, stop!
快来
Come on!
-5021D 紧急呼叫中心 -告诉我
- 50-21, David, emergency 10-1. - Tell me!
我们找到警官 正在路上
We've recovered our officer. En route.
他们找到她了 警长 他们找到她了
They found her. Sarge, they found her!
一位警官倒下 已派遣救护车
We have an officer down. Detail initiated immediately.
嫌犯在仓库死亡
Offender dead in the warehouse.
-封闭所有街道 -我们没有警用灯
- Get these streets shut down. - We don't have emergency lights.
我们在别克车里
We're in the Buick.
-快走 -我们来了 我们来了
- Let's go. - We got you. We got you.
-她还活着吗 -杰 她没事吧
- Is she alive? - Jay, is she okay?
她有脉搏 很微弱
She's got a pulse. It's shallow.
我们正带她去医院
We're taking her to Med now.
她中了两枪 都在腹部
She was shot twice, center mass.
一枪打穿
One round is through and through.
另一枪子弹还在体内 她在流血
The other one never exited. She's bleeding.
她一直在流血
She's been bleeding the whole time.
-不不不 -海莉
- No, no, no, no! No! - Hailey.
海莉 放开我
Hailey, get your hands off of me.
后退 后退 警长 我们找到她了
Just back up. Back up, Sarge. We found her.
结束了 结束了
It's over now. It's over now.
好吗 我们 我们别这样
All right? Let's--let's not do this.
我们不要这样 这不是我们的为人
We are not gonna be this. It's not who we are.
我们的为人
Who we are?
你逗我吗 我们的为人
Are you kidding me? Who we are?
你觉得我们该怎么做
I mean, what did you think we were gonna do, huh?
怎么 你想让我逮捕他
What, you want me to bring him down
押回局里 扣上吗
to the district, arrest him?
我要把内务部 市长叫来吗
Should I call Internal Affairs, the mayor?
海莉
Hailey.
海莉 我不想让你来这里
Hailey, I didn't want you to come here.
我没让你来这里
I didn't tell you to come here.
我想来 我想找到金
I wanted to come here. I wanted to find Kim.
我们也找到了
And we did.
不是因为这个 但我们找到了
Not because of this, but we did.
海莉 海莉 你得走了
Hailey. Hailey, you need to go.
不 我留在这
No. I'm here.
怎么 你要杀了他吗
What, are you going to kill him?
你现在是想跟我说这个吗
That's what you're telling me right now?
我让你赶紧离开这里
I'm telling you to get the hell out of here.
不 我们要逮捕他 警长
No. We're bringing him in, Sarge.
你看到他了吗
Did you see him?
不是 去吧 去看看他
No, go ahead. Take a look at him.
去吧 看看他
Go ahead. Look at him.
好吗
Okay?
海莉 听我说
Hailey. Listen to me.
我没上报
I never called that in.
所以没有我来这里的记录
There's no record of me being here.
那我们也要逮捕他 这是正确的事
We'll bring him in anyway. It's the right thing to do.
正确的事 你在跟我开玩笑吗
The right thing? Are you kidding me?
你想说正确的事吗
You wanna talk about the right thing?
海莉 如果你想更有建树
Hailey, if you wanted to be more,
你来之前就应该想到这些
you should've thought of that before you came here.
就因为你自己不能承受
I mean, just because your stomach can't handle it
因为你害怕 并不能改变现实
'cause you're scared, it doesn't change the reality.
你现在在这里了
You're here now,
你也很清楚自己来这会看到什么
and you knew exactly what to expect when you came here.
你也希望如此 不是吗
You wanted it, didn't you?
现在你知道了 现在你知道了
Now you know. Now you know.
这就是那种感觉
This is what it feels like.
-我们要逮捕他 -不行 海莉
- We're bringing him in. - We can't, Hailey.
你训斥了我那么多
After everything that you have spat at me,
说我处理不了
that I can't handle it,
说我晚上不能睡觉
that I'm not gonna be able to sleep at night,
说我不是你 你说得对 警长
that I'm not you, you're right, Sarge.
我不是你
I'm not you.
但我现在来了 也没有回头路了
But I am here now, and there's no going back.
所以你可以去越过你要越的界限
So you go cross whatever line you're gonna cross,
但你记住你也在
but you remember that you are
拉着我跟你去另一边
dragging me to the other side with you.
他还活着
He's still alive.
这事还有出路
There's still a way out of this.
我们编个故事 一个可信的故事
We come up with a story, a good story.
他逃跑了 拿到了武器
He ran, he grabbed a weapon.
我们能让上头相信
We sell it up the chain.
求你了
Please.
好
Okay.
好 我们逮捕他
Okay, we'll bring him in.
放下武器 放下武器
Drop your weapon! Drop your weapon now!
放下他的武器
Drop his weapon!
放下 罗伊 罗伊 放下
Drop it, Roy! Roy, drop it!
海莉 不不不
Hailey. No, no, no!
别碰他 别碰
Do not touch him. Don't touch.
-他要用枪打你 -对
- He was gonna shoot you. - Yes.
他要用枪打你
He was gonna shoot you.
我看到他拿着你的枪 我看到
I saw he had your gun, and I--I saw--
对 海莉
Yes. Hailey.
海莉 对
Hailey, yes.
海莉 你做得对
Hailey, you did the right thing.
你得回家了
You gotta go home now.
剩下的我来
I got this.
回家吧
Go home.
给我一会 给你 宝贝
Just give me one second. There you go, kiddo.
她在那吗
She's there?
在 医生正帮她处理
Yeah, they're with her right now.
我不挂电♥话♥ 哪儿也不去
I'm staying on the phone. I'm not going anywhere.
谢谢 老兄
Appreciate you, bro.
她流了好多血
She's lost a lot of blood,
但她还扛着
uh, but she's fighting.
我以为你要去医院见我
I thought you were meeting me at the hospital?
是啊
Yeah, I am.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
她还在做手术
She's still in surgery,
所以在她出来前我们不知道更多情况
so we're not gonna know more until she's out,
但你知道 伯吉斯很不屈不挠
but you know, Burgess is tough.
她很坚强 她经历过地狱
She's strong as hell. She's been through the worst,
而且她活着回来了
and she's made her way back.
你和博伊特找到线索了吗
Did you and Voight find any leads?
你还好吗
You okay?
好 威尔在那里等我们
All right, well, Will's meeting us there,
我们得走了
so we should get going.
我爱你 杰
I love you, Jay.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你这么正直 而我却...
You're just so decent, and I just--
没事的
It's okay.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我不想过没有你的日子
I don't wanna be without you.
你不会的
You're not gonna be.
或许我们该结婚
Maybe we should get married.
我是认真的 我们结婚吧
I'm serious. Let's get married.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表