别挂电♥话♥ 带上玛凯拉
Leave the line open. Take Makayla.
跟我来 宝贝 没事的 玛凯拉
Come here, sweetie. You're okay, Makayla!
没事的 没事的
You're okay. You're okay.
房♥子有两名闯入者 我和金·伯吉斯警官在一起
Two intruders in the house. I'm with Officer Kim Burgess...
三分钟后巡警赶到
So patrol arrived after three minutes,
发现一辆SUV逃离现场
Spotted an SUV fleeing the sence.
黑色日产探路者 没有车牌
black Nissan Pathfinder, no plates.
-车跟丢了吗 -是的
- They lost the vehicle? - Yeah.
他们追了一英里 一路跟踪到瓦克街
They followed it all the way to Wacker for a mile,
-然后跟丢了 -你没事吧
- and then they lost it. - You okay?
我没事 我看到两名罪犯
Yeah, I saw two different offenders,
全都蒙着面戴着手套
both masked and gloved up.
没法辨别种族和身高
I wasn't able to discern race, height.
就一瞬间的事 但他们是冲着玛凯拉来的
Things happened very fast, but they were here for Makayla.
你怎么知道
What makes you think that?
我们刚到十分钟他们就来了
They crashed this location ten minutes after we arrived.
他们先砸了她的窗户
They hit her window first.
他们肯定是跟着我们来的
They must've followed us here.
这下疑点更多了
Opens more questions than answers.
-你认为是暗♥杀♥吗 -我不知道那是什么
- You think it was a hit - I don't know what it was.
但是玛凯拉终于说话了
But Makayla had finally started talking.
她说案发时她看到一个女人在屋里
She said she saw a woman in her house at the time of the murders
这个女人在喊她的名字
and the woman was calling out her name.
好 不管怎么样 我们得保护这个孩子
Okay, either way, we do need to protect the child
直到破案
until we have answers.
我去联♥系♥证人保护计划保护她
I'll call WITSEC and get her into protection.
她得跟着我
She's staying with me.
不行 这不符合规定
No, she can't. That's not protocol.
那就别守规矩了
Well, let's go against protocol.
-现在你的任务是 -我的任务就是保护孩子
- Right now, your job is - My job is to protect the kid.
-她一直都这样吗 -没错 她一直就这样
- Is she always like this? - Yeah, she always is.
她说得没错 如果玛凯拉是目标
Well, she's not wrong, and if it was about Makayla,
这件事我们最好保密
it's probably best we keep it in-house.
有人查到了她的位置
Someone ID'd her location.
副队 恕我直言
Lieutenant, with all due respect,
你可以按章办事或无视
you can play it by protocol or not.
你可以把我从案子上撤了
You can take me off the case.
派我去证人保护计划
You can detail me to WITSEC.
我不在乎过程
I don't care how it happens,
但孩子要跟我在一起
but that kid stays with me.
好 我们先申请安全屋
Okay, we'll get a safe house approved.
谢谢
Thank you.
你得拿着泰迪熊
You gotta have the teddy bear.
经典 对吧
That's a classic, right?
再来一个 要哪个
And one more. Which guy here?
你选
You point.
这个吗 你最喜欢这个吗
This guy? This is your favorite?
好
Okay.
这是个什么家伙
What am I looking at here?
-这是什么 -鸭嘴兽吗
- What is this? - Platypus?
鸭嘴兽
A platypus.
我怎么会忘了这个尾巴亮亮的鸭嘴兽呢
How could I forget the shiny-tailed platypus?
在这 它是你最喜欢的吗
Right here. Is he your favorite?
对 那它就留在你身边
Yeah, he stays with you, then.
该睡觉了 来吧
Okay, it's bedtime. Let's go.
你希望我们留下吗
You want us to stay with you?
可以吗
Okay?
好 来吧
Okay. Go on.
好
All right.
钻进被子
Scooch down.
乖乖
There you go.
晚安 玛凯拉
Good night, Makayla.
正如我们多次重申
As we've repeatedly said,
我的当事人不会再回答你们的问题了
my client won't be answering any more questions.
我也说了 我不会问问题
And as I have said, I'm not asking any questions.
只是告诉他信息
I'm just giving him the info.
我们发现屋里有个女人
We learned that there was a woman inside that house,
所以显然 我们漏了些信息
so clearly, we're missing something.
-他无可奉告 -听着 特鲁曼
- He's got nothing to say. - Look, Truman,
今天结束前你肯定会因之前的逮捕令入狱
you're gonna get booked on your warrant at the end of the day,
所以我们不用在48小时内释放你
so we don't have to release you in 48.
我们可以一直逼问直到有结果
We can keep pressing till we make this fit.
行了 够了
All right, this is enough.
你有动机 没有不在场证明
You got motive, no alibi.
你就在事发地附近
You're in the area.
你能看出我有多容易说成你和你女友
You see how easy I can make it that you and your girl,
出去想搞点乐子
you go for a little joyride,
想找人算算旧账
you're looking to settle some scores,
你进了那栋房♥子然后杀光了里面的所有人
you entered the house and slaughtered everyone inside?
我绝不会踏进那家
I'd never stepped foot in that house.
你绝不会踏进那家
You would never step foot in that house?
你为什么这么说
Why'd you say it like that,
绝不会
you would never?
糟了
Oh, no.
没事 看着我
No. Hey, hey, hey.
只是 只是一辆卡车 好吗
It was just, um-- it was just a truck, okay?
但如果他们今晚回来怎么办
But what if they come back tonight?
今晚谁回来
What if who comes back tonight?
这个小女孩
This little girl...
看着她母亲在她面前被杀害
watched her mother get killed in front of her.
她整个家庭
Her whole family...
都在她面前被杀了
was murdered in front of her.
这个小孩
This tiny kid
必须在余生一直面对这些
has to deal with those moments of violence
残暴的瞬间
for the rest of her life.
看着我
Look at me.
你说你绝不会踏进那家
You said you would never step foot in that house,
我猜那是因为报复吗
and I'm guessing that's because of retribution,
因为本尼
because of Benny.
不是因为本尼
It's not because of Benny.
特鲁曼 我建议你
Truman, I am advising you--
我绝不会踏进那家是因为她
I would never step foot in that house because of her.
她才是原因 她被人保护着
She's the reason why. She's protected.
我靠近她 我就死了
I go near her, I end up dead.
当你说"他们" 你指的是谁
When you say "they," who are you talking about, huh?
我爸爸和她
Mm, my daddy and her.
你♥爸♥爸
Your daddy?
在你家吗
At your house?
那个女人说他在这
The woman said he was there.
她让我出来
She told me to come out,
说我爸爸来接我回家
that my daddy was there to take me home.
好 这是塔里克·莫里斯
All right. This is Tariq Morris.
他是个臭名昭著的南区摔跤手帮成员
He is a notorious Southside Hustler.
极度暴♥力♥ 有12次前科
He's extremely violent. He's got 12 priors.
他的支帮派都怕他
He's feared by his faction.
据特鲁曼所说
According to Truman,
塔里克是玛凯拉的父亲
Tariq is Makayla's father.
塔里克和加布里埃尔
So Tariq and Gabrielle
多年前短暂在一起过
dated briefly years ago.
加布里埃尔怀孕了
Gabrielle got pregnant.
塔里克后来被判入狱六年
Tariq ended up in Stateville on a six-year prison sentence.
在孩子出生前
Before the baby was born,
加布里埃尔和他分手了
Gabrielle broke it off with him.
-塔里克出狱了吗 -三天前
- And Tariq just got released? - Three days ago.
玛凯拉说房♥子里有个女人
Makayla said there was a woman in the house
叫着她的名字
calling out her name,
说她父亲来接她了
saying her father was there to pick her up.
他们在找这个女孩
They were looking for the girl.
所以从头到尾都是为了玛凯拉
So it's been about Makayla this whole time.
他们是去那绑♥架♥她的
They were there to kidnap her.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表