it is affecting things.
我不希望这事搅黄了我最好的工作
I don't want to mess up the best job I've ever had.
这是过去四年里我生命中
This is the most steady thing I've had
最稳定的东西
in my life the last four years.
这份工作强度大 无法预测
This job is intense, and unpredictable.
也是我喜欢这份工作的原因
That's what I love about it.
这让我感觉
That's what makes me feel--
安全吗
Safe?
对
Yeah.
这很疯狂吗
Is that crazy?
可能吧
Possibly,
但这也使得你擅长这行
but that's what makes you good at your job.
或许
Maybe, um...
或许什么
Maybe what?
或许我需要个新搭档
Maybe I need a new partner.
你和杰是好搭档 我不会拆散你们
You and Jay are a good team, I'm not splitting that up.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
好的
Yeah, all right.
海莉
Hailey.
只是
Just...
多加小心
just be careful.
我知道你喜欢用自己的方法办事
I know you like to do things your own way.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意味着我了解你
Means I know you.
我们需要杰保持本性
We need Jay just the way he is.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表