我们不在乎雷
We don't care about Ray.
如果你还没发现
In case you hadn't figured it out,
他的名字甚至不叫雷·克拉顿
his name's not even Ray Clarton.
他只是小打小闹的骗子 还爱打老婆孩子
He's a low-ranked conman who beats his wife and kid.
我们只在乎那个孩子
What we care about is the kid.
你告诉我们在哪可以找到她
You tell us where we can find her,
我们就把你算做与警方合作的被告
we're gonna put you down as a cooperating defendant.
能进好的牢房♥ 你选的监狱 最低刑期
Good cell block, prison you choose, minimum sentence.
孩子不该为自己的父亲罪受罚
Kid doesn't deserve to be punished for her dad's sins.
你可以谈个条件
So you get a deal.
我不知道这些人是谁
I don't know who these people are.
我不知道你们为什么进我家
I don't know why you entered my home.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
他们还活着 我们可以让他开口
They're alive. We can break him.
对 他在耍我们
Yeah, he's messing with us.
因为他知道我们掌握得还不够
'Cause he knows we don't have enough.
好吧 我们还查到了什么
All right, what else do we have?
手♥机♥没问题 监控也没有东西
Phone's clean. Nothing on cams.
他车上定位显示今早去过其他地方
His car's GPS shows movement earlier this morning.
赫曼德兹
赫曼德兹开车去了洪堡公园的一个邮箱
Hermanez drove to a PO box in Humboldt Park.
我跟那里的工作人员确认了雷在那有个邮箱
I confirmed with the staff that Ray owns a PO box there.
赫曼德兹打开了邮箱 走的时候带了那个包
Hermanez accessed the box. He left with that bag.
两个街区外 看上去他跟人做了交换
Two blocks later, it looks like he made a physical exchange.
那他们拿回了他们的钱
So they got their money back.
雷告诉赫曼德兹他把钱藏在了哪里
Ray told Hermanez where he was hiding it.
好 那我们还有其他筹码吗
All right, do we have any other leverage?
他的账户很干净
His financials are pretty clean,
但他每个月会汇一笔款
but he does make one deposit each month
给一个长♥期♥护理机构
to a long-term care facility.
-除此之外 我没有其他 -我们可以利用这点
- Other than that, I don't have any-- - We can use that.
赫曼德兹或许在给家人付钱
Hermanez is probably paying for family.
我们知道他没有任何记录在案的家人在美国
We know he doesn't have any documented family in the U.S.,
所以肯定是非法移♥民♥
so they must be illegal.
我们确认他们是非法移♥民♥
So we confirm their noncitizenship,
用移♥民♥局威胁他
and we threaten him with ICE.
好吧 这也不能确保他会说
All right, there's no guarantee he'll talk for that,
我们也无法威胁他 除非我们知道
and we can't threaten him unless we know
他付钱给了谁 那人的公民身份
who it is he's paying for, ID their citizenship.
那我们就去确认
So we ID them.
问题是 他们是非法移♥民♥
Well, the problem is, that's illegal.
我们不能联♥系♥移♥民♥局
We can't contact ICE.
甚至不能问公民身份
Can't even ask about citizenship.
可以作为普通公民问
You can as a private citizen.
那还是非法的 我想你知道
It's still illegal. I think you know that.
好吧 但这时我们唯一的线索了
Okay, but it's also all we got.
这是个小女孩
This is a little girl.
她这辈子从没被人保护过
She hasn't been protected a day in her life.
不知道她能被保护 应该被保护
Doesn't know that she can be, that she should be.
如果有一丝机会她还活着
And if there's a chance that she could still be alive,
那我们就要保护她
then we protect her.
我们会的
We will.
只是不用这种方法
Just not that way.
警长 这能行 我们之前也越过界
Sarge, it could work, and we've crossed worse lines before.
你没听见我说不行吗
Did you not hear me say no?
好吧 听着
All right, look.
这很简单
This is simple.
雷和贝卡在某个地方 无论在哪
Ray and Becca are somewhere. Wherever that is,
肯定和赫曼德兹有简单明了的关联
there's gonna be a clear link to Hermanez.
所以赶紧找出来
So find it now.
海莉
Hey, Hailey.
怎么回事
What's going on?
拜托 反正你也不能去那 停下吧
Come on, you're not going there anyway, so just stop.
没人会知道我去了
No one's gonna even know I went.
对 那你要怎么处理那些信息
Yeah, what are you gonna do with the information?
你在审讯室用的时候
How's no one gonna know
别人怎么会不知道那些信息呢
when you use it in the interview room?
等有了能用的信息后我再想办法
I'll figure that part out if there's anything usable.
到底怎么了
What is going on?
-有个小孩失踪了 -这点我知道
- There's a little kid missing. - I know that.
你怎么了 这一切
What's going on with you? What--all this.
-你失控了 -失控
- You're spinning out. - Spinning out?
对 你要说你没有吗
Yeah, you're gonna tell me you're not?
你要告诉我你一切都好吗 说你没事
You're gonna tell me it's fine? That you're all good,
然后把我拒之门外 再去毁了自己职业
then shut me out, go jeopardize your job some more?
我不知道是雷或贝卡
I don't know if it's Ray or Becca,
或这一切让你记起了过去
or if this all reminds you of your past,
但有事不对劲
but something's wrong.
我只想让你告诉我
I just want you to talk to me
告诉我你的感受 好让我帮你
and tell me how you're feeling so I can help you.
你帮我
So you can help?
你想知道什么 杰
What do you wanna know, Jay?
我为什么越界吗 为什么还心安理得吗
Why I'm crossing lines? Why I'm fine with it?
为什么把你拒之门外 今早为什么夺路而逃
Why I shut you out? Why I shut down this morning?
不 根本不是关于这个
No, that's not it at all.
-但你确实会这么做 -好吧
- But this is what you do. - Okay.
那你为什么不问你真正想知道的问题
So then why don't you ask the real question?
"我有什么问题 我到底有多惨
"What's wrong with me, exactly how screwed up am I,
你到什么时候该跟我断绝关系 离开我"
and at what point do you cut your losses and run?"
因为这是你真正想知道的 杰
Because that's what you wanna know, Jay.
我回答不了
I can't answer that.
-有什么进展 -毫无进展
- Where are we? - Nowhere.
我们查了所有手♥机♥ 信♥号♥♥塔 监控 一无所获
We ran every cell, tower, POD. Nothing.
赫曼德兹从没离开过他家 除了去邮箱
Hermanez never left his property except to go to the PO box.
我不知道他把他们带哪去了
I don't know where he took them.
或许他们早就死了
Maybe they've been dead
我们还在这费劲巴力的找他们
the whole time we've been looking for them.
世界上最好和最坏的彩票
Best and worst lottery in the world:
你的父母 你得到的爱
parents you get, kind of love you get.
对
Yeah.
你这辈子都得带着那些
You have to carry the score around with you
无论你去哪
for the rest of your life.
这个女孩有点让我介意的地方
There's just something about this girl.
她牵了他的手
She took his hand.
她就是那么的
She's just so...
被困于其中
Trapped in it.
搜索没有结果
库克县顾问办公室
他走向了那个棚子
He was walking to his shed.
赫曼德兹手上拿着枪 走向了棚子
Hermanez had his gun on him, and he was walking to his shed.
对
Okay.
我们能拿到那地的蓝图吗
Can we get blueprints of the property?
-他把他们埋在了地下 -什么
- He buried them. - What?
我们看到赫曼德兹去邮箱后
We never saw Hermanez leave his property
从没离开过家 因为他不用离开家
after the PO box because he didn't have to.
赫曼德兹住在黑格维施和工业区边缘
Hermanez lives at the edge of industrial land in Hegewisch.
他的拖车就在之前的工厂所在地
His trailer is right where a factory was.
现在工厂没了
Now the factory's gone,
但整个区域的地下全是储存水罐
but that whole area is filled with underground storage tanks.
赫曼德兹的家那块就有三个
Hermanez has three of them on his property.
赫曼德兹离开后 去了邮箱 拿到钱
Hermanez left, went to the PO box, picked up the cash,
送回给雇主 回了家
dropped it off, came back.
杰和我刚好到了
Jay and I were pulling up
他那会正拿着枪要去棚子
as he was walking to his shed with his gun.
他是打算去杀了他们
He was on his way to kill them.
只是我们先到了
We just got there first.
他们还在那里
They're still there.
受害者是个小女孩和一个成年男性
Victims are a tender aged female and an adult male.
我们有可靠信息认为他们被埋在了地下
We have credible intelligence they're buried in this ground.
所以我们地毯式搜索
So we're conduct a grid,
每人间隔三英尺
we separate three feet apart
搜寻这片区域的角角落落
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表