We're investigating the murder of a Chicago police officer.
你想再考虑查下说辞吗
You wanna get wrapped up in this?
鲁塞
Ruz!
后退 后退
Get back. Step back.
玛丽亚
Maria?
玛丽亚 别激动
Maria, come on. Easy.
把刀放下 我们是芝加哥警署
Put that down. Chicago PD.
-你们来这里干什么 -来谈谈
- Why are you here? - To talk.
但你拿着刀我们谈不了
But not if you got that knife in your hand.
-你得把刀放下 -不
- You gotta put that down. - No.
没人会伤害你 好吗
Nobody's gonna hurt you. Okay?
把刀放下
Put the knife down.
玛丽亚 把刀放下 你得把刀放下
Maria, put it down. You wanna drop that.
把刀放下
So put the knife down.
好吗
All right?
就这样
There you go.
就这样
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么 你要干什么
What? What are you doing?
你的枪是杀害麦克·布莱恩警官的凶器
Your gun was used to kill Officer Mike Blaine.
我们得带你回局里
We just gotta take you to the station--
你们认为 不 我绝不会伤害麦克
You think--no, I'd never hurt Mike!
-为什么 -因为他救了我的命
- Why's that? - Because he saved my life.
我说了 我没杀麦克
I told you, I didn't kill Mike.
我懂 你喜欢他 他救了你的命
I get it, you liked him; he saved your life.
问题是 玛丽亚
The problem is, Maria...
凶器登记在你的名下
the murder weapon is registered in your name.
我知道
I know.
但那是因为
But that's because...
因为什么
That's because of what?
如果我告诉你
If I tell you,
你得保护我和我的家人
you need to protect me and my family.
保护你不受谁的伤害
Protect you from who?
我前男友
My ex-boyfriend.
你前男友是谁
Who's your ex-boyfriend?
他叫何塞·托里斯
His name is Jose Torres.
他拿了我的枪
He took my gun,
并用它杀了麦克
and used it to kill Mike.
好吧 你为什么觉得何塞杀了麦克
Okay, why do you think Jose killed Mike?
因为麦克想帮我
Because Mike was trying to help me.
我和何塞一个月前分手了
I broke up with Jose about a month ago,
但他很生气
but he was angry.
他不停地来我家 想做♥爱♥
He kept showing up at my house, wanting to have sex.
当我拒绝后 他就变得暴♥力♥
When I say no, he gets violent.
后来我终于报♥警♥了
So I finally called 911.
-那时你认识了麦克 -对
- And that's when you met Mike? - Yeah.
麦克来我的家 他跟何塞谈了谈
Mike came to my house, he talked to Jose...
何塞拿着棍子 但麦克让他把棍子放下了
He had a bat in his hands, but Mike talked him down.
-麦克逮捕了何塞吗 -没有
- Mike arrest Jose? - No.
他用手铐铐住了他 但是
He put him in handcuffs, but...
我不想提出指控
I didn't want to press charges.
我求麦克不要逮捕他
I pleaded with Mike not to arrest him.
我还是没懂你为什么认为何塞杀了人
I still don't understand why you think Jose did the murder.
几天前 何塞在我亲戚家找到了我
A few days ago... Jose found me at my cousin's.
我让他离开 结果他暴走了
I told him to get out, but he went crazy,
开始击打墙壁 摔盘子
started punching walls and breaking dishes.
我很害怕 所以拿出了枪
I was terrified, so I pulled out my gun.
我让他离开 但他把枪抢走了
I told him to leave, but he took it out of my hands,
开始打我 所以我打给了麦克
started hitting me. So I called Mike.
那是你最后一次看见他吗
Is that the last time you saw him?
对
Yeah.
他带了一些钱来 三千块
He showed up with some money, three grand,
让我先住几周酒店
told me to stay in a hotel for a few weeks.
他说他会跟何塞谈谈
He said he was gonna talk to Jose,
让他不再烦我
tell him to leave me alone.
你为什么没报♥警♥
Why didn't you come to the police?
我太害怕了
I was scared.
何塞说如果我再报♥警♥举报他
Jose said that if I ever talked to the police about him,
他就杀了我女儿
that he was gonna kill my daughter.
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
这不怪你
That's not on you.
都是何塞的错
It's on Jose.
-何塞·托里斯 -玛丽亚的口供核实了
- Jose Torres. - Maria's story checks out?
看着没问题
It seems legit.
报♥警♥录音证实了她上个月的报♥警♥
The 911 tape confirms her call from last month,
一个邻居说这些年他听见他们吵了很多架
and a neighbor said he's heard lots of fights over the years.
好吧 托里斯有案底吗
All right, Torres got a sheet?
有 两次酒驾指控
Yeah, he's got two DUIs
一次致命武器人身伤害罪
and an assault with a deadly weapon.
是一次严重的酒吧斗殴
It was a bar fight that got out of hand.
好吧 那凶案当晚呢
Okay, what about the night of the murder?
目前我们最靠谱的线索是
So the best lead that we have right now is
托里斯的信♥用♥卡♥记录
a hit on Torres's credit card.
他在距离凶案现场两街区的一个酒吧里
He was at a bar two blocks away from the murder.
他在10点45分结的账
He paid his tab at 10:45.
他肯定是在那之后就去见了布莱恩
He must've met up with Blaine right after that.
我们可以让玛丽亚去
I mean, we could put Maria in play.
给她装窃听器 让她和托里斯谈谈
Wire her up, get her talking to Torres--
不行 那太危险了
No, that's too dangerous.
不能让玛丽亚和托里斯共处一室
Can't put Maria and Torres in the same room.
我同意
I agree.
好吧 我们得另寻他法抓这个混♥蛋♥了
All right, we gotta find another way to nail this prick.
扎克·菲利普斯怎么样
What about Zach Phillips?
凶案当晚他在现场
He was there the night of the murder.
-或许他看见了托里斯 -对 她说得对
- Maybe he saw Torres. - Yeah, she's right.
去试试 走吧
Give it a shot. Let's go.
是他 在停车
That's him pulling up.
扎克 我们要再跟你谈谈
Zach, we need to talk to you one more time.
我不跟你们说话
I'm not talking to you.
听着 我们知道你没杀麦克·布莱恩
Look, we know you didn't kill Mike Blaine.
我们只想让你看一些照片 好吗
We just want you to look at some photos, okay?
你跟踪他的那晚
Did you see any of these men
有没有看到这些人
the night you were following him?
我说了 我不会帮忙
I told you, I'm not getting involved.
趴下
Get down!
5021G 有人枪击警♥察♥
5021 Georgia, got shots fired at the police.
是一辆沿着19街朝西开的黑色奥迪
It's a black Audi traveling westbound on 19th street.
-海莉 你没事吧 -嗯
- Hailey, you good? - Yeah.
-你还好吗 -嗯 他没击中
- Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah, he missed.
-你还好吗 -谢谢
- You okay? - Thank you.
你救了我的命 谢谢
You saved my life. Thank you.
你要喝点什么吗
Can we get you something to drink?
-咖啡 水 -不 谢谢
- Coffee, water? - No, thanks.
我想给你点吃的 但我们这里没什么东西
I'd offer you food, but we don't have much.
或许有些口味奇怪的糖
Maybe the odd candy bar--
我不饿 但谢谢
I'm not hungry, but thank you.
好的
Okay.
现在你冷静了一点
Well, now that you've had some time to calm down--
我拒绝回答
I refuse to answer.
好吧
Okay.
扎克 我们认为袭击者在新闻上看到了你
Zach, we believe the offender saw you on the news,
看到你跟记者谈话 所以他知道你在场
talking to reporters, so he knows you were there,
看到了他和布莱恩争吵
that you saw him arguing with Blaine,
或许甚至朝他开枪
maybe even shooting him.
所以你是个目击者 也是个目标
Okay, that makes you a witness. It also makes you a target.
他会一直尝试杀害你
He's not gonna stop coming after you.
那是我的问题
That's my problem.
我会搬去其他州
I'll move out of state
直到这胡闹结束为止
until all this nonsense blows over.
这不是胡闹 也不会结束
It's not nonsense, and it's not gonna blow over,
除非你帮忙
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表