They're a perfectly normal family.
事情往往看上去正常
Things often look normal,
但如果这家人有意隐瞒
but can't really know a family
你就无法真正了解他们
unless they let you.
你知道雷和海伦在哪里工作吗
Do you know where Ray and Helen work?
海伦不工作 雷我不知道
Helen stays home. I don't know about Ray.
好 那他们从哪里来
All right, what about where they're from?
故乡在哪里
Hometown?
我不知道
I don't, um-- I don't know.
安妮 你跟贝卡是朋友吗
Annie, were you friends with Becca?
不是 她不在我们学校上学
No. She doesn't go to my school.
贝卡似乎很害羞
Becca seemed shy.
总是独来独往
She keeps to herself.
好
Okay.
关于他们的任何事你都可以告诉我们
Anything you can tell us about them at all,
真的 任何事都会有帮助
really anything would help.
我说不好 只是
I don't know. I just--
有时他们的老套确实让我吃惊
Sometimes I do wonder about how old-fashioned they are.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是 他们家是雷当家
Uh, it's just, Ray runs the house,
他说了算
really runs it.
女人们好像不太独♥立♥
It doesn't seem like the girls are independent.
他会伤害她们吗
Does he hurt them?
什么 不
What? No.
天哪 不 他肯定不会伤害她们
Oh, God no. I'm sure he doesn't hurt them.
肯定不是那样的
I'm sure it's not that.
这家人有些不对劲
There's something wrong with this family.
这个小女孩 贝卡
This little girl, Becca...
-好 有什么发现 -法医报告回来了
- All right, what do we got? - Forensics came back.
主卧的血迹是两天前的
Blood in the master is two days old
而且属于一位女性
and belongs to a female.
档案里找不到匹配的DNA
DNA doesn't match anything on file,
但技术人员说 只要这些血是成年人的
but the tech said as long as the blood came from an adult,
这个出血量就不足以
the amount of blood is not enough
造成死亡
to positively indicate a death.
克拉顿家的所有男鞋上取到的指纹
Fingerprints off all the men's shoes in the Clarton house
确认了雷的真名
ID'd Ray's real name.
叫雷·埃姆斯 他的案底非常多
Meet Ray Aimes. We've got a hell of a sheet.
在过去的20年里住过14个不同的州
Lived in 14 different states the past 20 years,
有多次欺诈调查
multiple fraud investigations,
年轻时还有两起家暴案
two domestics when he was younger.
看起来他经常从事庞氏骗局和传销
Looks like he mostly deals in Ponzi and pyramid schemes.
他是个骗子
He's a grifter.
他是个老套的骗子 他会主动接近人们
He's an old school conman. He gets in close with people,
将他们玩弄于股掌之中 洗劫一空
manipulates the hell out of them, robs them blind,
然后跑路
and then he skips town.
那女人们呢 海伦和贝卡
What about the girls, Helen and Becca?
系统里没有她们的指纹
Their prints weren't in the system.
雷在法律上没结婚
Ray's not legally married,
但在他们家牙刷上发现的DNA证明
but the DNA found off of the toothbrush in the home
贝卡是雷和海伦的孩子
confirms that Becca is Ray and Helen's child.
她从没上过学吗
And she's never been enrolled in school?
我查过了雷生活过的所有地方
I checked everywhere that Ray lived.
她从没上过学
She never been enrolled in school.
她甚至从没看过医生 什么都没有
She never even been to a doctor. Nothing.
我猜这个家庭有虐待行为
I'm guessing there's abuse in this family.
身体和精神上都有
Physical, emotional.
-你觉得是家暴吗 -很合理
- So you're thinking domestic? - Makes sense.
他有家暴历史
We have a history of domestic assault.
有一天他对海伦下手太重 把母女俩扔进车里
He beats Helen too bad one day, throws them both in the car,
在计划前离开了那里
takes off before he was planning to.
女士们先生们 有发现
Ladies and gentlemen, we got a pop.
雷·克拉顿的储蓄卡在昨天他们失踪后
Ray Clarton's debit card was used at an ATM
在市中心的自动取款机上用过
downtown yesterday right after they went missing.
去查
Roll on it.
你们要找的人和他女儿9点15到了那
All right, so your boy and his daughter got there 9:15 A.M.
我们已经联♥系♥了银行
Already called up the bank.
雷取走了活期账户里的所有钱
Ray withdrew the entirety of his checking account.
一共一千五
$1,500.
等等 有警♥察♥ 这小孩求助了吗
Wait, we got a PO. Is this kid gonna ask for help?
不 她没有
No, she's not.
她看上去很害怕
She looks scared.
你们还有其他监控吗
Do you have more cameras?
那是谁
Oh, who the hell is that?
这不是家暴 有人带走了他们
It's not a domestic. Somebody took them.
好吧 这男人是谁
All right, who is this man?
雷过去的某人来找他麻烦了吗
Someone from Ray's past come back to haunt him?
或许雷骗了不该骗的人
Maybe Ray conned the wrong guy,
结果把命也搭上了
end up over his head?
我没发现雷的账户上有大额存款
I've got no large deposits on Ray's financials.
监控也没什么特别的 衣服都很普通
Nothing pops on the video. Clothes are generic.
-都认不出谁是雷 -我们对他
- Can't even make out Ray's. - It really doesn't help
和他的家庭一无所知 这根本没用
we know next to nothing about this family.
对 我又去问了一遍街上的邻居
Yeah, I reinterviewed the neighbors on the block.
没人知道他们在哪工作
Nobody knew where they worked,
从哪来 他们的家庭状况 没消息
where they were from, their family, nothing.
我们对他们一无所知
We have zero details on them.
雷和海伦很厉害
Ray and Helen are good.
对 但这是要学的
Yeah, but you learn how to be that way.
把人拒之门外 大隐隐于市
To shut people out, be invisible,
这是要学的
you learn it.
贝卡只有12岁
Becca's only 12 years old.
或许她还没有学会怎么做
Maybe she hasn't learned how to do that just yet.
我们已经找遍了这里的每个角落
We've been through every inch of this place.
我不知道还能找到什么
I don't know what else we're gonna find.
什么都行 任何能告诉我们
Anything. Anything that'll tell us
他们究竟是谁 谁带走了他们的东西
who they really are, who might've taken them.
杰 听着 关于今天早上
Jay, listen, um, about this morning.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是太不知所措了
I just got overwhelmed.
我差不多明白了 当你跑出你家
I kinda figured that when you ran out of your apartment
还接了个案子的时候
and caught a case.
我就是慌了
I just panicked.
并不是说我不在乎你 或我...
It's not that I don't care about you, or that I--
海莉 有个小女孩失踪了
Hailey, there's a little girl that's missing right now,
我们可以晚点再谈
so we can do this later.
真的
Really.
好
Kay.
我的搭档在楼下陪你♥爸♥爸妈妈
My partner's downstairs with your mom and dad.
他们说如果你愿意 我可以跟你谈谈
They said it was okay if you and I chat a little bit.
你愿意吗
That all right with you?
好
All right.
我喜欢你的房♥间
I like your room.
贝卡也有这样的装饰
Hey, Becca's got the same ones.
你们是很好的朋友 对吧
You guys are good friends, huh?
并不是
Not really.
贝卡的房♥间看上去不像这样
Becca's room does not look like this.
她的整个家都不是
Her whole house really.
我当了12年警♥察♥ 现在我能感觉出来
I've been a cop for 12 years, and I think I can feel it now.
当有事不对劲的时候
You know, when something feels wrong?
无论走到哪都留下火花
贝卡的房♥子就是那样 对吧
Becca's house is like that, right?
我不知道 我从没去过
I don't know. I've never been there.
我能坐下吗
Is it okay if I sit?
行
Sure.
我小时候也有那样的房♥子
I had a house like that when I was a kid.
有点不对劲
Something was wrong.
我没告诉任何人
I didn't tell anybody,
但我有个好朋友
but I did have a best friend.
她就住在街那头
She lived down the street from me,
尽管我没告诉她任何事
and even though I never told her a word of it,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表