先生 这条路不对
Uh, sir, this isn't the way.
放松 我用导航呢 这是近路
Relax, I'm using Waze. It's a shortcut.
哥们 这是完全相反的方向
Dude, this is the complete wrong direction.
停车
Pull over.
-我去查最近被偷车辆报告 -停车
- I'll look into recently reported stolens. - Pull over.
谢谢 我
Oh, thank you. I--
天呐 不
oh, my God. No.
救命 救命
Help me. Help me, please.
拜托 你听到了吗 救命
Please, do you hear me? Help me!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
电♥话♥挂断了 但应急办还来不及查到地址
The phone cut out before OEMC could start a trace.
15秒后 信♥号♥♥消失了
15 seconds later, the signal was lost.
-公共信息中心正在三角定位 -告诉我你查到了
- CPIC's trying to triangulate. - Tell me you got something.
13区
13th District,
黑色日产天籁就在
sitting on a stolen black Nissan Altima
霍夫弃车处半街区外
1/2 block from Hoff's last dump.
唯一的问题是 车着火了
The only problem is, it's on fire.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
我找到一条项链
I got a necklace here.
对 绝对是她的
Yeah, it's definitely hers.
凯尔莫码头仓库
芮内·弗格森
警长 东边有脚印
Yo, Sarge, I got footprints going eastbound.
很可能是霍夫的 他不可能走远
They good be Hoff's. He can't be too far.
带上金 去追
Grab Kim. Chase it.
伯吉斯 我和你走
Burgess! Me and you.
-芝加哥警署 -怎么回事
- Chicago PD! - Yo, what's going on?
我们在找人
We're looking for someone.
你看到有人从这里经过吗
You see anybody cut through here?
有 看到一个白♥痴♥
Yeah, I saw some jagoff
20分钟前从这跑过去
running by about 20 minutes ago.
没多想
Didn't think too much about it.
然后我看到了烟 听到了警铃
Then I saw the smoke and heard the sirens.
那个白♥痴♥长什么样
What'd the jagoff look like?
不知道 白人吧
I don't know. A white guy, I guess.
他招手拦停了一辆红色皮卡 上车后走了
He flagged down a red pickup, got inside, and took off.
警长 没找到霍夫
Sarge, that's a negative on Hoff,
但我们找到了红色皮卡的线索
but we've got a lead on a red pickup.
收到 检查警方监控和交通监控
Copy. Check PODs and cameras.
凯尔莫码头仓库
继续查
Keep at it.
或许他在这停了车
So maybe he pulls up,
把芮内从车里拉了出来
grabs Renee from the car,
带她进了这些楼里
takes her into one of those buildings.
对 干了肮脏事 出来后
Yeah, he does his thing, he comes out,
把车点着了 然后逃跑
lights the car on fire, and then he runs.
好 告诉巡逻
All right, round up some patrol.
-我们开始找 -收到
- We'll start looking. - Copy that.
警长
Sergeant!
找到了些东西
Found something.
凯尔莫码头仓库
是霍夫吗
Hoff?
没有决定性证据 但手段相同
No definitive evidence, but it's the same MO.
嫌犯假扮成速达网约车司机 在餐厅外待客
Offender poses as a Quick Route driver outside a restaurant.
尸体跟其他女性一样被糟践了
Body worked over just like the other woman,
裸体 被折磨 有明显的
naked, tortured, obvious...
可怕的性侵痕迹
horrific signs of sexual assault.
死因是什么
Cause of death?
-钝器外伤 头和脸都有 -嗯
- Blunt force trauma, head and face. - Yeah.
所以霍夫在逃 干♥他♥之前的勾当
So Hoff is on the loose, doing what he does,
但这次更加鲁莽 还暴♥力♥抛尸弃车
but this time with reckless, violent abandon.
看起来是如此
Well, it sure seems that way.
我们得告诉大众了
We gotta go public.
我们得让所有人知道我们目前的推测
We gotta let everyone know that we believe.
霍夫正在大肆杀虐
Hoff is on a killing spree.
这是你的决定
That's your call.
-我们别无选择 汉克 -我们当然有
- We don't have a choice, Hank. - Sure we do.
你可以只让自己人知道
You can play this close to the vest.
我们不用公布霍夫的名字
We don't have to ID Hoff by name.
我告诉你
Look, let me tell you something.
你如果告诉大家真实情况
You tell people what's really going on,
他们会来找你的茬
they're gonna come gunning for you.
他们会责怪你放他出来
They're gonna blame you for letting him out,
怪你调查最初的逮捕情况
for investigating the original arrest.
那也没关系
I can live with that.
我坚持最初的决定
I stand by my original decision.
你不是要说服我
Well, it's not me you gotta convince.
我也没这个打算
I'm not trying to,
因为我很确信我知道你的想法
'cause I'm pretty sure I know where'd you come out.
你一旦说出他的名字
The second you mention his name,
这家伙就会逃跑
that guy is gonna take off.
想抓到他就更难了
It's gonna make it a lot harder to find him.
你干自己的活就行
Just do your job.
你比那个禽兽抢先一步
You stay one step ahead of this animal
逮捕他
and bring him in
免得他再下手杀人
before he kills again.
时间不等人
Time is of the essence.
第二个受害者 芮内·弗格森
Second victim, Renee Ferguson,
她的手指甲里有皮肤细胞
had skin cells under her fingernails.
DNA与凯勒布·霍夫的匹配
DNA matches to Caleb Hoff.
凯勒布·霍夫
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
我们可能离他更近一步了
We might be getting closer to him.
技术组说他们在尼桑车里找到了
Techs said they found a receipt in the Nissan
一张墨西哥餐馆的收据
from a Mexican restaurant.
时间戳是早上10点31分
Timestamped at 10:31 A.M.,
就是芮内·弗格森被绑♥架♥前两小时
which is two hours before Renee Ferguson's abduction.
所以这家伙饱餐了一顿卷饼早餐
So this guy slams back a breakfast burrito
然后又去绑♥架♥年轻姑娘了
and goes on the hunt for young women.
不是一般的冷血
Cold-blooded, man.
好 我们去调取那家餐厅的监控
All right, so let's pull video from that restaurant right now.
没过一个小时
Every hour that passes,
又有人的性命有危险了
another life is in danger.
塔帕蒂嘉年华餐厅
那是他吗
Is that him?
没有很好的拍到他的同伴
It's not a good shot of his buddy there.
可在餐厅内用餐
面部识别可能很难识别出来
Facial rec will have a hard time getting a read.
真不敢相信我们让霍夫这种禽兽
I can't believe we let a monster like Hoff
离开了监狱
just walk out of prison.
拜托 海莉 我们没有选择
Oh, come on, Hailey. Didn't have a choice.
当然有
Sure we did.
我们只是找了一个
We just picked the one that
让市里所有有权有势的人
made all the powerful people in this city
坐立不安的家伙
feel warm and fuzzy.
-你不是真的这么认为 对吧 -我就是
- You don't really believe that, do you? - I do.
你是说你能容忍♥警♥察♥渎职吗
So are you saying you condone police misconduct?
当然不是
Of course not.
我是说 就算发生了
I'm saying, if it happens,
如果有人行事不规范
if somebody acts inappropriately,
也不意味着我们需要
it doesn't mean we need
把整个村庄都点着了
to light the whole damn villageon fire.
我不太确定我知道
I'm not really sure I know
你这比喻是想说什么
what it is you're trying to say here.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say
那两个女人可能还活着
is those two women would still be alive
如果审查霍夫最初逮捕的检察官
if the prosecutor who looked into Hoff's initial arrest
能够睁一只眼闭一只眼
had just looked the other way.
但我们还是到了这一步
And here we are.
抱歉打扰了 我打过几次电♥话♥
Sorry to bother you. I called a few times.
没收到回复 所以
Never heard back, so...
抱歉 最近我不怎么查看电♥话♥了
Sorry. I don't check my phone too much these days.
听着 我还有一些关于霍夫的问题
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表