- Never enough. - I love you.
这个
This.
美上天了 美上天了
Sweet, sweet Jesus. Sweet, sweet Jesus.
杰 注意我们的线人正在嗑药
Jay, be advised our CI is using.
这随时都可能出问题
This could crap out at any second.
我知道你现在有点麻烦
I understand you're in a bit of a pickle.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
怎么 汤米没告诉你他给我打过电♥话♥
What, Tommy didn't tell you he called me and...
跟我说了你的问题
gave me a heads-up on your issues?
-他没跟我说 -汤米
- He did not, no. - Tommy.
你跟人一起做生意
You gotta tell people when you're, you know,
情况得告诉他们
sharing their business.
是 抱歉 你说的没错
Oh, yeah, sorry. That's right.
这家伙啊
This guy, eh?
这家伙真是
Yeah, this guy.
不是 我跟罗根说 你和我
Yeah, no, no. I told Logan how, you know you and me,
我们一起开始干这活
we're all in this new thing together.
是搭档
Partners, you know?
把货拿去郊区卖♥♥
Moving product up from the suburbs.
没错
Ah, that's right.
事情就是这样 伙计 我还跟他说...
This is what's up, man. I also told him...
我们的供货出了点问题
about our little supply problem, you know,
那些玩家们 墨西哥人
how the Mexicans, the Players, you know,
前几天挨了枪子儿 吓得要死
are scared as hell after getting shot up the other day.
伙计 我们不需要知道发生了什么 好吗
And look, man, we don't need to know what's up, all right?
这不是我们该管的事
It's above our pay grade.
我们需要知道的是
But we do need to know what's down
我们需要一个新的供货商
as in we need a new supplier.
这就是最重要的 伙计
I mean, that's about the long and short of it, man.
你们说的是贝塞拉兄弟那件事
You talking about the Becerra Brothers?
去新城路上那个
Over New City way?
-是的 -就是他们
- Yeah. - That's them.
算是昨天的新闻
Yesterday's news, literally.
城里有个新来的警长 印第安纳人
There's a new sheriff in town. Indiana boy.
莫纳汉
Monahan.
-莫纳汉 -莫纳汉
- Monahan. - Monahan.
他有很多货可以卖♥♥
He's got beaucoup product to move.
-也是美国产的 -好的
- Made in the USA, too. - Oh, all right.
该死 听起来像是我们该认识的人
Well, shoot, that sounds like a guy we should know.
听起来就是我们该认识的家伙
Sounds exactly like a guy we should know.
你们俩在郊区
How much product do you two think you can move
能卖♥♥多少货
out in the suburbs?
-一天半磅轻轻松松 -一天一磅也好说
- Half a pound a day, easy. - Pound a day.
卖♥♥得好何止这么多 兄弟
Sky's the limit if the glass is clean, bro.
我跟你说 我们有两手
I'm telling you we got something here.
我们有钱 我们有钱
We got the funnel, we got the funnel.
好的
Okay.
确实有点家底
That's some real weight.
我们很认真在谈事 宝贝
It's a serious situation, baby.
我跟莫纳汉联♥系♥一下
I'll get in touch with Monahan,
看看能不能谈成
see if I can get the ball rolling.
我们就等着听这话 伙计
That's what we wanted to hear, man.
我来找你就为了这事
That's what I came to you for.
好吧 那就不打扰了 伙计
All right, I will leave you be, man.
祝你愉快 伙计 很高兴见到你 兄弟
Have a good one, man. Great seeing you, bro.
再见 汤米
See you, Tommy.
-你们俩现在成搭档了 -什么
- So now you two partners? - What?
我和鲁塞 我们是兄弟
Me and Ruz, we're buds.
你最好希望如此 因为你在我手上
You better hope so, 'cause now you're on my wing
这事没那么好办
to the bitter end of this thing.
你们真是太搞笑了
You guys are a barrel of laughs.
二十分钟前吧 你告诉亚当你戒毒了
You told Adam you were clean, like, 20 minutes ago.
是的 我之前是戒了
Yeah, I was clean.
二十分钟前
20 minutes ago.
就像一天抽一包烟的人 每二十分钟戒一次
It's like a pack-a-day smoker. Quits every 20 minutes, right?
好了 听着 我没嗑药脑子转不动
All right, look. When I'm not using, my head don't work right.
我反应就不够快 好吗
I can't think fast enough, okay?
如果我在家里乱来什么的也没关系
And that's fine if I'm farting around at home or whatnot,
但是干这个
but in this line of work?
电动滑梯 宝贝 你懂的
Gotta electric slide, baby, you know?
就这样
That's it.
大家都知道冰♥毒♥不能
Crystal meth isn't exactly known
激发出人最好的一面 汤米
to bring out the best in people, Tommy.
我完全不认同
I highly disagree.
你看 我们达到目的了
Look, we got what we wanted.
大家都在郁闷什么
What is everyone so glum about?
-汤米 -什么
- Tommy. - What?
如果你想拿到钱 想要抹掉你的记录
If you want your money, you want your record scrubbed,
你不能再嗑药
there's no more dope.
好吧
Fine.
-过来 过来 -他们什么毛病
- Come here, come here. - What's their problem?
回你家去
Just go home to your family.
记住你为什么做这个 好吗
Remember why you're doing this, all right?
喂 你去哪 我要怎么回家
Hey, where you going? How am I supposed to get there?
你走回去
Oh, you take a walk.
走一走 醒醒你那愚蠢的脑子
Take a walk and clear your stupid head.
-怎么了 警长 -你查到什么了
- What's up, Sarge? - What do you got?
印第安纳州警♥察♥局确认了
Indiana State Police confirmed the ID of the man
杀害贝塞拉兄弟的凶手的身份
we believe killed the Becerra Brothers.
犯罪嫌疑人 蒂格·罗根
他叫基思·莫纳汉 是个大人物
His name's Keith Monahan. Heavy hitter.
在曼西市那边贩了巨量的冰♥毒♥
Sold mountains of crystal meth in Muncie.
他现在来我们这了
He's here now.
印第安纳州方面的情报说他准备在这扎根了
Indiana's intel says he's here to stay.
他们很高兴他现在是我们的问题了
They're pretty happy he's our problem now.
他们发现他和十起谋杀都有关联
They've linked this guy to ten murders,
但莫纳汉狡猾又能算计
but Monahan is smart and he's calculated.
可能知道该往哪藏尸体
Probably knows where to hide the bodies,
所以他总是快他们一步
so he's one step ahead of them all the time.
他们用非法持枪起诉了他两次 但都是轻罪
They got him on two gun charges which are both misdemeanors,
所以他几乎没有犯罪记录
so he's got virtually no record.
所以我们对这起谋杀还是毫无头绪
So we're nowhere on the murders?
好了 我们继续从贩毒方面入手吧
All right, let's keep chasing the drug angle.
我们先用这个把他抓起来
We'll get this son of a bitch off the street that way.
然后再查谋杀案
Then we'll make the murders.
所以呢
So?
罗根·蒂格和莫纳汉接触了
So Logan Teague made contact with Monahan.
我们假装想干票大的
We fronted like we wanted to move some real weight,
所以莫纳汉很感兴趣
so Monahan's pretty interested.
我安排了一次无交易会面 我的线人汤米
I got a dry meet on the books with Tommy, my CI,
罗根和我
Logan, myself.
罗根想看到钱
Logan wants to see money,
他想知道我们够不够格
he wants to know that we're capable,
他想设定规矩和价钱
he wants to set rules and prices,
然后他才会介绍我们和莫纳汉见面
then he'll make the meet with Monahan.
好吧 就这么办
Okay, let's do it.
我了解到你的线人出了点问题
I understand you ran into a little trouble with your CI.
是出了点
Yeah, a bit.
他为任务复吸了 老大
He kind of took one for the team, boss.
我们也得到了我们想要的
And we got what we wanted.
我们不能带着个吸毒的线人
Well, we can't go into a meeting like this
去这样的会面
with a CI high on meth.
把他带到局里关起来
Just bring him in, put him in the box,
在会面之前 我们来帮他戒
we'll keep him clean until the dry meet.
-老大 我不觉得 -把他带来
- Oh, boss, I just don't know - Just bring him in.
好吧
All right.
-你去吗 -嗯 我马上回来
- Wanna go in? - Yeah, I'll be right back.
汤米不在这
Tommy ain't here.
他走了 鲁塞
He's gone, Ruz.
-去哪了 -我不知道
- Gone where? - I never know.
他陷进什么里了
He's into something.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表