他们只是不小心射到了劳拉
and they hit Laura by accident?
不 我们的意思是
No, what we're saying is,
我们知道你和拉丁少年帮有关系
we know about your affiliation with the Latin Players.
你这是什么意思
What the hell are you talking about?
罗伯托 我们只想找到
Roberto, we're just trying to find the person
向你女儿开枪的人
who shot your daughter.
我们来不是要审问你
We're here not here to investigate you.
我们不在乎你和谁有关系
We don't care who you run with.
我和谁都没关系
I don't run with anyone.
我在26街的小村镇开了一家面包房♥
I own a bakery in Little Village on 26th street.
一周七天都在店里工作
I work there seven days a week.
我们知道你有前科
We also know about your prior arrest.
我因为闯停车指示牌被警♥察♥拦下
I got pulled over by a cop for running a stop sign,
我车头的抽屉里放了两卷大♥麻♥ 就这样
and I had two joints in my glove compartment, okay?
这不代表我是个毒贩 老兄
That don't make me no drug dealer, bro,
更不代表我混黑帮
and that sure as hell don't make me no gangbanger.
好吧 是我们误判
Okay, it's our mistake.
可如我所说
But like I said,
我们只想找到向你女儿开枪的人
we're just trying to find the person who shot your daughter.
所以仔细想想
So think hard.
罗伯托 尽管这很难
Roberto, as difficult as this must be,
但你得回想一下那个情景
put yourself back in that moment in time
你听到枪声的那一刻
when you heard the gunshots.
周围有人吗
Was there anybody around?
有人走过 跑过吗
Anybody walking? Running?
没有
Naw.
你看见车了吗 摩托车
You see any cars? Motorcycles?
或者自行车
Bicycles?
我听到有辆车开过 开得很快
I heard a car drive away, like, real fast,
但那是在街区另一头的巷子
but it was through the alleyway at the other end of the block.
好 你还记得那辆车的牌子 样子或颜色吗
All right, you remember the make and model, the color?
那时天都黑了 老兄
It was dark, man.
我觉得好像是黑色吧
It was, like, black I think.
谢谢 这能帮上忙
Thank you. That helps.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
听着 我会尽我所能 只是...
Listen, I'll do whatever I can, it's just...
一定要找到这个人♥渣♥
go find this son of a bitch.
好 一辆黑♥车♥
Okay, black car
在枪声后立马驶过
drove off right after the gunshots.
好 收到
Cool. Copy that.
刚才是霍斯特德
All right, that's Halstead.
他会再调些监控出来
He's gonna pull more surveillance video.
-好 -看能不能找到那辆黑♥车♥
- Okay. - Try to find a black car.
很好
Good.
我听说那两个枪击多伊尔的黑帮成员的
I heard they dropped the homicide charge
凶杀指控被撤销了
against those two bangers who shot Doyle.
这案子本来就立不住
It was a weak case.
不管是不是黑帮成员 那一晚
Bangers or not, that night,
只是两个在干自己事的小伙子
just two dudes minding their own business.
是啊 听着
Yeah, look.
凯文...
Kevin...
我知道你最近经历了不少 好吗
I know you've been going through a lot, okay?
但你得明白 这些警♥察♥
But you gotta understand, these cops,
这件事会更让他们群情激愤
I mean, this is gonna rile them up even more.
这案子是他们唯一的念想
The only thing they were hanging onto was that trial,
他们想看这两个罪犯被判谋杀罪
watching those two offenders get convicted of murder.
这我知道 但这是他们自己的问题
I get it, but that's their problem.
我说过了
And like I've been trying to say,
这两个人并不是罪犯
those two dudes weren't really offenders.
得了吧 老兄 你不...
Oh, come on, man, you don't have--
指控都被撤销了
The charges got dropped.
凯文 我想帮你
Kevin, I'm trying to help you.
如果你需要找人谈谈...
If you ever need to talk...
我不用
I'm good.
谢谢
Thanks.
监控拍到了蒙面的劫匪
This security camera caught our masked offender
沿着巷子跑
running down the alley.
然后一名陌生男子追赶他
Then an unknown male chases after him,
与他对峙 他们动了手
confronts him, they fight,
劫匪拿出武器
our offender draws a weapon.
我猜就是那把9毫米口径的枪
I'm guessing that's our 9mm.
他打了两发子弹 没有命中目标
He fires two rounds, misses his intended target.
却击中了一条街以外
And it hits a 5-year-old girl
一名叫劳拉·迪亚兹的女孩
named Laura Diaz a block away.
问题是 劫匪从哪里来
The question is: where was the offender coming from,
抢劫了谁
and who did he rob?
你能提高清晰度吗
Can you enhance that?
那是个教堂吗
Is that a church?
福音教堂
芝加哥警署 有人吗
Chicago PD. Anyone here?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
警♥察♥
Police.
有人吗 杰
Hello? Jay.
先生
Sir?
先生 先生 没事 我们是警♥察♥ 没事了
Sir, sir, it's okay. We're the police. It's okay.
需要我们叫救护车吗
You want us to call an ambulance?
-不 -你需要医疗救助吗 你确定吗
- No. - Do you need medical help? You sure?
我没事
I'm okay.
好的 我们来扶你起来 好吗
All right, let's get you up, okay?
好了吗 来
You got it? Come on.
-我没事 没事 没事 -好的
- I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay. - All right.
你想要告诉我们发生了什么吗
You wanna tell us what happened?
等一下 我需要喝一杯
Hold on. I need a drink.
这是我最后一次帮毒贩藏匿现金
That's the last time I stash money for a drug dealer.
绝对是最后一次
That's for damn sure.
我藏黑钱确实不光彩
I'm not proud of keeping dirty cash,
但我也不会为此道歉
but I won't apologize for it either.
我这么做全是为了保全教堂
I did what I had to do to keep the doors open,
给这个教区的人一个的地方
give the people in this parish a place to come,
一个祈祷的地方
a place to pray.
好的 我们不是来评判是非的
Yeah, look, we're not here to judge or absolve.
我们只想知道发生了什么
We just wanna know what happened.
我当时在做些文书工作
I was in here doing paperwork.
我抬头看 发现一个蒙面的人
I look up. I see some guy in a mask
拿枪指着我 让我打开保险箱
pointing a gun at me, telling me to open the safe,
就好像他知道我藏钱的事
like he knew I was hiding all this cash.
我照他说的做
I did what he said.
把钱给他 之后他就跑出去了
I gave him the money, and he ran out.
但之后我想到毒贩会认为我也有份
But then I realized the dealer would think I was involved,
所以就追出去了 我把他放倒
so I ran after the guy. I tackled him.
他开枪打我
He tried to shoot me,
但是 总之 他驾车逃跑了
but ... Anyway, he ran away and drove off.
那么 他驾车逃走了
Well then, he drove off,
是谁把你绑起来 殴打你的
so who tied you up and beat you?
是毒贩
The dealer.
我打给他 告诉他发生了什么
I called him up. I told him what happened.
之后 他就来我办公室揍我了
Next thing I know, he's in my office punching me,
说我是贼
calling me a thief.
好吧 毒贩叫什么名字
All right, what's the dealer's name?
一个小女孩被枪击中
A little girl got shot
就因为你在教堂替毒贩藏钱
'cause you were hiding drug money in a church.
所以你现在得开口♥交♥待
So you need to start talking now.
卡洛斯 我不关心你
Carlos, I don't care about you,
也不关心现金 牧师 或是教堂
the cash, the priest, or the church.
我只想找到那个
I just wanna find the guy
抢钱后枪击小女孩的家伙
who did the robbery and shot that little girl.
哥们 要我说 我们是一条船上的人
Now you ask me, we're on the same side on this thing, bro.
什么意思
What are you saying?
意思是 我会找到他 把他关进监狱
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表