嫌犯 塔里克·莫里斯
玛凯拉是他们的女儿
好
Okay.
监狱把塔里克的探访记录发来了
Stateville sent over visitor logs for Tariq,
这是我们的想法
so we firmed up a theory.
加布里埃尔在他入狱初期
Gabrielle went to visit him once
去监狱探视过一次
at the beginning of his sentence.
没带玛凯拉 而且之后她也再没去过
Didn't bring Makayla, and she never went back.
我跟几个狱警谈了 警长
I talked to a few guards, Sarge.
听说就是那次探视
Apparently, that was the exact visit
加布里埃尔和他分手了
that Gabrielle broke up with him.
她利用这次机会 让自己和女儿远离这个人♥渣♥
Took the chance to get her and her daughter the hell away from him.
再也没回复过他的信息和信件
Stopped answering his messages and his letters,
完全屏蔽了他
just completely shut him out.
然后他在监狱里的六年一直在想这事
And he spent six years in prison ruminating on it.
对 后来他去那栋房♥子
Right, so he goes to that house.
整个家庭试图保护玛凯拉
The entire family tries to protect Makayla,
也因此被杀害了
and they get killed for it.
我们刚查出了女性共犯的名字
Think we've ID'd the female accomplice.
妮娅·本森
Nia Benson.
本地人 有六次被捕前科
Girl from the neighborhood, half a dozen arrest priors,
但没有一次起诉
not a single charge on her.
大约一年前开始去监狱探视塔里克
Started visiting Tariq in prison about a year ago.
有电♥话♥记录 邮件记录
There's phone calls. There's emails.
有过几百次探视
There's hundreds of visits between the two of them.
妥妥的监狱恋情
This is a full-on prison romance.
她还有辆黑色日产探路者
She also has a black Nissan Pathfinder,
就是我们在寄养家庭看到的SUV
which is the same SUV that we found at the foster home.
鲁塞克正在查最后登记住址
Ruzek's running her LKAs right now.
我想我找到她了
Yo, I think I got her.
巡警在妮娅姐姐的房♥子
Patrol just responded to our BOLO
找到了我们通缉的车
at Nia's sister's house.
后院小巷停着一辆黑色日产探路者
There's a black Nissan Pathfinder parked in the back alley.
去抓她
Go grab her.
有人吗
Please!
有人能告诉我怎么回事吗
Can somebody tell me what's going on?
这个警♥察♥什么都不说
This cop won't tell me anything.
我都不知道我为什么在这
I don't even get why I'm in here!
好 我来告诉你
All right, let me clue you in.
我们在绑♥架♥未遂现场找到了你的SUV
We found your SUV at the scene of an attempted kidnapping.
你符合一起三重谋杀罪的嫌犯描述
You match our descriptors for a triple homicide.
姐姐已经承认
Your sister admitted to us
你向她借钱借车
that you asked her for cash and a car.
说你要离开城里
Said you wanted to skip town.
还要我继续说吗
Should I keep going?
因为我们搜了你姐姐的房♥子
'Cause we searched your sister's complex,
没找到塔里克
found no trace of Tariq.
不如我们从这里说起吧 不过这次
So why don't we start there, only this time
别装蒜了
without the cute?
他人呢
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
我我我不知道 好吗
I-I-I-I don't know, okay?
-听着 这不是你想的那样 -好吧
- Look, it's not what you think. - Okay.
塔里克疯了 他拿枪抵着我的头
Tariq was going crazy. He put a gun to my head!
他说如果我不开车送他 他就杀了我
He told me he would kill me if I didn't drive him.
我从没离开过车
I never left the car.
听着挺吓人的
That sounds terrible,
不过你瞧 问题是 我看了你的记录
but see, the only problem is, I read your record.
妮娅 我知道你在审讯室待过
Nia, I know you've been in rooms like this before,
却从未被起诉过
and yet you never been charged.
所以这种套路 你用的很熟练 对吧
So this routine, it usually works for you, huh?
四次嫌犯
Four times a person of interest,
三次逮捕 从未被起诉
three arrests, zero charges.
老话说
You know, the saying goes,
几次算是幸运
you only get lucky so many times
之后警♥察♥就知道你在耍小聪明了
before cops start thinking you're smart.
-塔里克呢 -我不知道
- Where's Tariq? - I have no idea.
你应该去接他的
You were supposed to pick him up.
不 我从他身边逃走了
No, I got away from him.
我们有你的电♥话♥ 你明白吗
See, we got your phone. You understand that?
我看了你的短♥信♥ 知道你们的计划
I read your texts. I know your plan.
不不 我是在骗他
No, no. I was lying to him.
我甚至都不知道他想干什么 我发誓
I never even knew what he was up to, I swear--
我觉得你们俩想在监狱外
I think you two wanted a whole new life
开始新生活 美满的家庭
on the outside, a perfect family.
唯一缺少的是
Only thing missing:
一个孩子
a baby.
所以你们去了他前女友的房♥子
So you two walked into his ex-girlfriend's house
去偷孩子
to steal a child.
然后当她家人奋起保护她时
And when her family tried to defend her,
你杀了他们所有人
you murdered every one of them.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我什么都不知道 好吗
I don't know anything, okay?
塔里克认为他前女友是个贱♥人♥
Tariq thought his ex-girlfriend was a bitch,
但其他我都是头一回听说
but the rest is news to me.
我从没离开车
I never left the car.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
-搜查塔里克有进展吗 -没有
- Any progress on Tariq? - Zero.
已经通知了公交系统 州警
Transit teams, state police have been alerted,
但目前一无所获
but so far, nothing.
那家伙躲起来了 等他的情人呢
Guy's hiding out, waiting for his gal.
那下套引诱呢 我们有她的手♥机♥
What about a lure? We got her cell.
-我们可以下套改地方 -我说不好
- We could do a bait and switch. - I don't know.
她手♥机♥上的短♥信♥看上去像是
I mean, the texts on her phone made it sound like
她已经知道要去哪里接塔里克了
she already knew where she was picking Tariq up.
如果我们现在改地方
If we change locations now,
很有可能 他知道是警♥察♥
chances are, he's gonna know it's us.
听着 很简单 我们需要妮娅开口
Look, it's simple. We need Nia to talk.
我们得把玛凯拉当作筹码
We're gonna have to use Makayla as leverage.
她人在房♥子里
I mean, she was at the house.
她可以指认她参与了犯罪
She can ID her as an active participant.
但我不想有任何法律漏洞
But I want no legal loopholes.
我们直接犯人指认
We jump straight to a lineup,
让玛凯拉指认
put Makayla in front of it.
好 告诉伯吉斯
All right, let Burgess know.
你要看一些人
Okay, you're gonna look at a line of people,
然后指出那晚你看见的
and then you're just gonna point to the lady
在你家的女士
that you saw at your house.
她们看不见你
They cannot see you,
很快就能结束了
and it is gonna go really fast.
可以吗
Is that okay?
好
Yeah.
好
Okay.
如果要等一整天
If we're waiting all day,
能至少给我点水什么的吗
can I at least get a water or something?
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
看着我 你没事
Hey, hey, look at me. You're okay.
你没事 把门关上
You're okay. Shut the door.
深呼吸 过来抱抱
Hey, take a deep breath. Come here.
我就在这 我哪里都不去
I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里都不去 过来 过来
I'm not going anywhere! Come here, come here.
我们不进去了
We're not going in there.
她之前很不错
She was doing okay.
我们一会再去看看她
We'll just go check on her in a little bit.
孩子没事
Kid's all right.
她和普拉特与医护人员在一起
She's with Platt and a paramedic now.
好 等几个小时 再试一次
Okay, give her a few hours. Try again.
或我们可以用照片指认
Or we resort to a photo lineup.
不 我不会让她去指认了
No, I'm not putting her through that.
我不会让她做任何事了
I'm not putting her through any of that.
只要有一丝让她受伤的可能性
If there's a chance it's not good for her,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表