我应该去找彼得的
I should have gone to Peter.
我应该帮他
I should have helped him.
我陪她去医院
I'll follow up with her at Med,
看看还能问出什么
see what else I can pull.
她提过这些人说话的方式吗
She mention how these guys talk?
-有口音吗 -没什么特别的
- Any accents? - Nothing that stood out.
我们觉得这跟抢劫前两家的
We're thinking it's the same crew
是同一伙人
from the first two houses.
一个性急的大个子发号♥施令
A big hot-head that's in charge,
还有个闷罐子听命行事
and a quiet one who takes his orders.
是性急的人开的枪吗
And the hot-head did the shooting?
对 另一个人也有枪
Yeah, the other guy had a gun,
但他没用
but he didn't use it.
邻居说她看到嫌犯
So the neighbors say that she saw an offender
跳上了一辆空的银色宝马
jump in an empty silver BMW.
没看到牌照 但我在尽快查
Didn't catch the tags, but I'm checking all
所有失窃宝马的报案记录
the hot sheets for stolen Beamers ASAP.
我去查监控录像和
I'm gonna check PODs
这一区域的私人安保摄像头
and private security in the area.
很好 两次抢劫的间隔时间变短了
Good. The timing between hits is getting shorter.
这是本周第二次了
I mean, that's the second one this week.
这些混♥蛋♥开始觉得
These pricks are starting
他们是这个社区的老大了
to think they own this neighborhood.
目击者对宝马的描述很准确
So, the witness was spot on about the BMW.
这是我们从门铃摄像头
These are the best shots
找到的最清楚的视频
that we got from the doorbell cam.
那个小个子嫌犯
The small offender
带着一包赃物逃走了
gets away with a bag of stolen goods.
另一名嫌犯跳上了这辆车
The other offender hops in this car
查牌照发现这辆车最近在
and the tags come back to a recent stolen
森林湖被偷了
from Lake Forest.
除此之外没有其他线索了 伙计们
It's a dead end after that, my friends.
我们有被偷物品的清单吗
Well, we got an inventory of what was stolen?
他们投了保 所以清单很详细
Well, it was insured, so list is pretty detailed.
梅根被偷走的大部分是珠宝
They mostly got Megan's jewelry--
彼得·哈珀的就不一样了
Peter Harper's another story.
他们拿走了他的劳力士潜航者型腕表
They got his Submariner Rolex.
带钻石边框和表耳
Diamond bezel and lugs.
至少值五万块
That's at least 50 dimes.
也许这些人知道他们家有劳力士
Maybe those guys knew about the Rolex.
也许这些抢劫不是随机的
You know, maybe these hits aren't random.
每个被抢劫的地方
Every place that's been hit
都有保险柜和特定的贵重物品
has had a safe and specific valuables.
这些人显然做过功课
These guys are obviously doing their homework.
所以如果我们查出他们的方法
So if we figure out how,
-也许就能抓住他们 -好
- maybe we can catch them. - Alright.
-看看我一直在看的这些监控录像 -好
- Check out some POD footage I've been looking at. - Okay.
这是我们要找的宝马
So, this is our Beamer.
车牌已确认 但你看不到车里的人
Plates are confirmed, you can't see the occupants.
这是90号♥州际公路 上午11点17分
And this is I90, 11:17 a.M.
这是哈珀家劫案发生后25分钟
It's 25 minutes after the Harper robbery.
宝马从西坪出口下来 朝南开去
The Beamer gets off at West Lawn, heads south.
这里 在那个出口的一英里半径内
Now... there's three pawn shops,
有三家当铺
and a couple of thrift stores
还有几家旧货店
within one mile radius of that exit.
我觉得这不是巧合
I don't think that's a coincidence.
对 查查看
Yeah, check it out.
好 一个一个来
All right, divide and conquer.
案件之外的收获
Oh, break in the case.
伯吉斯在米奇二手礼品店
Burgess found a vintage Moon Dreamer doll
给玛凯拉找到了一个古董月光梦想家娃娃
for Makayla at Mickey's Second-Hand Gift Shop.
我讨厌那些娃娃
I hated those dolls.
她说了其他有用的信息吗
She say anything else-- anything helpful?
没有 她查了两家店 一无所获
Nope, she's 0 for 2.
比我们好 我们查了几家 四家
Oh, it's better than us, what are we? 0 for 4?
五家
5.
芝城典当
芝加哥警署
Hey. Chicago PD.
我是杰夫·托兰 公干还是观光
Jeff Tolan. Business or pleasure?
公干 我们在查一起抢劫案
Business. We're chasing a robbery.
我们需要看你的库存表
We need to see your inventory books.
不用 我这里没有 否则我会上报的
No, nothing's come my way or I would have reported it.
两年前 有个混♥蛋♥进来想拿走这些
Two years ago, I had a punk come in trying to move
假的美国水牛金币
these fake American Buffalo gold pieces.
我们跟博科夫斯基警探合作过
We worked with Detective Borkowski.
他是北区的
Out of area north.
你认识博科夫斯基吗 这家伙人不错
Do you know Borkowski? 'Cause the guy's a mensch.
你喜欢稀有钱币吗
Hey, do you like rare coins?
好
Okay.
有人进来卖♥♥这个吗
Has anyone come in trying to sell this?
那是块劳力士潜航者
That's a Rolex Submariner.
我愿意为了这块表杀人
I would stab a guy for one of those.
开玩笑的 我没见过
I'm kidding, no I haven't seen it.
好 听着 我们在找一个两人抢劫团伙
All right, look, we're looking for a two-man robbery crew.
一个高 一个矮
One guy's taller, the other guy's shorter.
他们开着一辆宝马
They're driving a BMW.
银色宝马吗
A silver BMW?
对
Yeah.
我今天上午去买♥♥咖啡时
When I went to get coffee this morning,
看到一辆银色涂装的宝马就停在前面
I saw this dope silver Beamer parked right in front.
我好像看到里面有两个人
I think I saw two guys inside.
小爆 帮我个忙 把那吉他挂起来然后闭嘴
Hey, Blaster, do me a favor. Hang that Strat and shut up.
-等等 你叫什么 -汤姆
- Wait, what's your name? - Tom.
人人都叫我小爆
Everyone calls me Blaster.
你什么时候看到那辆宝马的
What time you see the Beamer?
11点半左右
Around 11:30.
我总是那个时间去买♥♥咖啡
That's usually when I go get coffee.
那是我女友梅丽莎上班的时间
That's when my girl, Melissa, starts her shift
就在罗斯街的爪哇咖啡
over at Java on Rose.
你还记得其他关于这辆车的事吗
You remember anything else about the car?
只记得那不是我的车
Just that it wasn't mine.
如果你想起其他事 告诉我们
If anything else comes up, let us know.
是只有我吗 还是托兰
Is it just me, or was Tolan
对银色宝马过于紧张了
a little too nervous about that silver BMW?
紧张 抗拒 多疑
Nervous, defensive, paranoid.
全都有
All the above.
来吧 看这个
Okay, come on, here we go.
杰夫·托兰有案底
Jeff Tolan has a nice little sheet.
两项重罪偷窃
Two felony thefts,
他现在因贩毒进行一年假释
and he's out on a one year parole for a distro charge.
他忘了提这点
He forgot to mention that.
看看还有什么
Let's see what else...
他...
He...
以前在麦斯威尔有家珠宝店 破产了
used to own a jewelry store on Maxwell, went bankrupt.
两次离婚 孩子的抚养费和赡养费
Two divorces, child care and alimony.
看来这家伙急需一些钱
Sounds like a guy in need of some quick cash.
他出来了
And there he is.
好 托兰 看你是否蠢到
Okay, Tolan, let's see if you're stupid enough
会带我们去见你的同伙
to take us to your partners.
警长 我们在跟踪可能嫌犯
Sarge, we've got eyes on our possible fence,
杰夫·托兰
Jeff Tolan.
他刚把车停到了旧的肖恩维尔商场
He just parked at the old Shawnville Mall,
-可能是见同伙 -你们继续 随时通知我
- could be a meet. - Do your thing. Keep me posted.
收到
Copy that.
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
举起手来 别动
Put your hands in the air, don't move.
没事
It's okay.
没事 我没有恶意
It's okay, I come in peace.
我想帮忙 我知道你们要找的人
I want to help, I know the guys that you want.
好吗 但他们在监视我
All right? But they're watching me.
我得多加小心
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表