包括使用0.45口径手♥枪♥进行持枪抢劫
including an armed robbery with a .45
而枪一直都没有找到
that was never recovered.
凯文在等待他的已知住处
Kevin's waiting for his LKA.
他因毒品分销罪
He did three years in Stateville
在州监狱蹲了三年
on a distribution charge.
那次抓捕的负责警官是麦克·布莱恩
The arresting officer on that pinch was Mike Blaine.
我们发现了执勤中的布莱恩从他抓过的
So we got Blaine, on-duty, receiving a suspicious envelope
已知黑帮手里接过了一个可疑的信封
from a known banger that he arrested.
两天后 他下班后被一把0.45口径的手♥枪♥枪杀
Two days later, he's shot with a .45 while he's off-duty.
这些看起来都不太好
None of this looks good.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
我们顺着线索查 而不管结局如何
We follow the leads wherever they take us.
根据缉毒科的线索
According to narcotics,
它引领我们去霍顿街2321号♥
they're taking us to 2321 Holden Street.
他在小村镇有个藏♥毒♥点
He's got a stash house in Little Village.
很好 我们出动
Okay, good. Let's roll.
听着
All right, listen.
在我们了解更多情况之前 不要公开
Until we know more, I wanna keep this video
这个布莱恩和佩雷斯的视频
of Blain and Perez off-book.
明白 警长
You got it, Sarge.
鬼
杰 你好了吗
Jay, you set?
就位 等你指令
In position, ready when you are.
收到 我们进去了
Copy that. We're moving in.
安全 我走右边
Clear. I'll take the right.
有个人跑了
We got a runner!
-别动 马科 -手举起来
- Don't do it, Marco! - Hands up!
你知道规矩 把手亮出来 快
You know the drill! Show me, now!
-举起手 -举起手
- Hands up! - Hands up.
给我跪下
Get your ass down.
站起来 背朝我走过来
Stand up. Walk back towards me.
慢慢往后退
Back just real slow.
生意一定很好啊
Well, business must be good.
从你的藏♥毒♥点起获了两万块
Recovered 20 grand at your stash.
我不知道你在说什么 老哥
I don't know what you're talking about, bro.
我们还发现了你的枪 西格·绍尔0.45口径
We found your gun, too. Sig Sauer .45.
子弹跟一起警♥察♥谋杀案中使用的枪吻合
Slugs are a match to a gun used in a cop murder.
骗人
That's a lie.
两天前 这是你
Two days ago. That's you.
跟死亡的警♥察♥说话
Talking to the dead cop.
我没杀麦克
I didn't kill Mike!
我昨晚在加里 当时带了枪
I was in Gary last night. I had my gun with me, too.
-那你认识麦克·布莱恩吗 -认识
- But you knew Mike Blaine? - Yeah.
他四年前逮捕了我
He busted me four years ago.
我出狱后 我们遇到过几次
After I got out, we crossed paths from time to time.
我们打打招呼什么的 算是成了朋友
Said hello, that sort of thing. Became friends, kind of.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
照片上这天
That day.
告诉我那个信封里有什么
Tell me what's in that envelope.
钱
Money.
三千块
Three grand.
他要借钱 我就借给他了
He needed a loan, so I took care of him.
还给了他个不错的利息
Gave him a good deal, too.
麦克说了他为什么要借钱吗
Mike tell you what he needed the money for?
没有 只说了他急需
No, just said he needed it quick
帮个朋友
to help out a friend.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
他正要开车离开
He was driving away...
有个白人小伙子停车了
Some white boy pulled up, though.
开始用手♥机♥拍照
Started taking pictures with his phone.
-好 -麦克情绪失控了
- Okay. - Mike lost it.
开始吼他
Started screaming at him.
这个白人小伙子甩开了他 然后开车走了
This white boy just flipped him off and drove away.
你觉得他认识这孩子吗
You think he knew this kid?
我不知道 哥们 看着像认识
I don't know, man, it looked that way.
你看清楚他的长相了吗
You get a good look at him?
白人 棕色头发 20来岁
White, brown hair, 20s.
开着一辆那种电动车
Drove one of those electric cars,
像丰田普锐斯之类的 我只知道这些
like a Prius or something. That's all I know.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
警长 佩雷斯的不在场证明没问题
Hey, Sarge. Perez's alibi checks out.
有监控拍到他在加里的一个加油站里
There's video of him at a gas station in Gary.
就在布莱恩被枪杀的时候
Same time Blaine was shot.
所以我们排除了佩雷斯 但你看看这个
So we eliminated Perez, but take a look at this.
我们查了他跟普锐斯里那个愤怒小孩的过去
We dug into his story about the angry kid in the Prius.
查到了这家伙 扎克·菲利普斯
Led us to this guy, Zach Phillips.
我在距案发现场
I found traffic cams
四个街区的交通监控录像里发现
four blocks away from the crime scene.
登记在这个扎克·菲利普斯名下的银色普锐斯
Silver Prius registered to that same Zach Phillips.
晚上11点19分
11:19 P.M.
就是布莱恩被枪杀的那个晚上
That's the same night Blaine was shot.
除此之外 他还在几周前投诉布莱恩
On top of that, he filed an excessive force complaint
滥用武力
against Blaine a few weeks back.
我们给了佩雷斯半打啤酒
We showed Perez a six-pack.
他确认扎克就是那个拍照的家伙
He confirmed Zach is the guy taking photos.
好 那我们对扎克了解多少
Okay, so what do we know about Zach?
他25岁 拥有一家平面设计公♥司♥
He's 25 years old. He owns a graphic design firm.
没有前科
No priors.
他唯一的污点是在最近的一次抗♥议♥中
His only blemish is a disorderly conduct pinch
因为扰乱治安被抓过
at a recent protest,
逮捕他的警官就是布莱恩
where Blaine was the arresting officer.
那次逮捕之后的两天
Two days after that bust,
扎克开始在一个反警♥察♥网站上发帖
Zach started posting on an anti-police website.
他的用户名是FTPNow
Goes by the name FTPNow.
他说"必须停止宣传警♥察♥的英雄形象
We got him saying, "Copaganda must end.
如果芝加哥警署不惩罚布莱恩警官
"If CPD won't punish Officer Blaine,
其他人会惩罚他
"Perhaps someone else will.
记住 麦克 善有善报恶有恶报"
Remember, Mike, karma's a bitch."
没有警♥察♥的芝加哥
必须停止宣传警♥察♥的英雄形象
这是三天前发的吗
And this is three days ago?
好 分头行动
All right, split up.
查查所有可能性 把他找出来
Check all possibilities. Track him down now.
-他在3G号♥房♥ -嗯 我只是不知道能否...
- He's in apartment 3G. - Yeah, I just don't know if...
-好的 -你是扎克·菲利普斯吗
- Yeah, okay. - Zach Phillips?
是的 发生什么事了
Yeah? What's going on?
芝加哥警署 我们要跟你谈谈
Chicago PD. We need to talk to you.
女士 你能给我们几分钟时间吗
Ma'am, can you give us a few minutes, please?
没事 亲爱的 我回头打给你
It's okay, babe. I'll call you later.
发生什么事了 谈什么
What's going on? What is this?
关于一位芝加哥警官的谋杀案
It's about the murder of a Chicago police officer.
我们想请你回警署
We need you to come down to the district,
帮我们搞清楚一些事
help us clear up a few things.
我被逮捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
我们想跟你谈谈麦克·布莱恩的事
We wanna talk to you about Mike Blaine--
我说我被逮捕了吗
I said, am I under arrest?
她刚刚告诉你了 我们要...
She just told you, we need to--
我哪里都不用去
I don't have to go anywhere.
我知道我的权利
I know my rights.
好吧 现在你被逮捕了
Okay, now you're under arrest.
把手举起来
Put your hands out to the side.
既然你知道这么多 那你应该也清楚
Since you know so much, you probably know that
你最近关于麦克·布莱恩的帖子
your latest post about Mike Blaine is in violation
违反了伊利诺斯州刑法第20-12-9条
of Section 20-12-9 of the Illinois Criminal Code--
暴♥力♥袭击罪
That's aggravated assault.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你的一切言行都将
Anything you say or do can and will be used
成为你的呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
昨晚11点左右你在哪里
Where were you last night around 11:00 p.M.?
在去我女朋友公♥寓♥的路上
On my way to my girlfriend's apartment.
她住在109号♥街吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表