我没事 老兄 不能在这磕嗨
I'm good, man. Not here to get high.
把事儿办了 行吗
Let's just finish this, all right?
-你在戒毒 汤米 -罗根
- You're dry, Tommy. - Logan.
别管他 我们把生意做完
Leave him alone. Let's get this done.
来吧
Go on.
不如你也吸两口 迈克
Why don't you smoke up, too, Mike?
我只卖♥♥不吸
I sell it. I don't smoke it.
我说了让你吸两口 迈克
I said smoke up, Mike.
他暴露了 我们去救他
He's made. Let's go get him.
他想继续 我们继续等
He wants to let it play, so we let it play.
你在干什么 别这样啊
What are you doing? I mean, come on.
我们都可以赚一大笔钱
We all stand to make a hell of a lot of money here.
-你在干什么 -对 是这么计划的
- What are you doing? - Yeah, that's the idea, yeah.
你要拿枪指着我吗
And you're gonna pull a piece on me?
我得保护自己
I gotta protect myself.
这行业有很多鬼鬼祟祟的人
There's a lot of sketchy people in this business.
你让我紧张了
You're starting to make me nervous.
你在犯大错 罗根
You're making a very big mistake, Logan.
是吗
Am I?
上
Go!
别挣扎了 罗根 别挣扎了
Stop fighting, Logan. Stop fighting, man.
停下
Stop!
芝加哥警署 芝加哥警署
Chicago PD! Chicago PD!
还有什么
What else you got?
他家那还有冰♥毒♥
There's crystal in his place back there.
我们应该带他去检查下 确保他没事
We should get him checked on, make sure he's okay.
好
Yeah.
-你想见我 -对
- You wanted to see me? - Yeah.
到底怎么了
What the hell happened out there?
汤米一团糟 交易没成功
Tommy was a mess. It went south.
可不是嘛
No kidding.
我不得不逮捕那个中间人 我把人关起来了
I had to arrest the broker, so I got him in the box.
我想着策反他 就能抓住莫纳汉了
I'm thinking we flip him, we can get to Monahan that way.
关上门
Shut the door.
怎么了
What's going on?
我收到一个老朋友的电♥话♥
I got a call from an old buddy of mine,
13分局的警长
that sergeant in the 13th.
你还记得发生那一切的时候看见过
You happen to recall seeing some crummy liquor store
一家破破烂烂的卖♥♥酒店吗
where all this went down?
我们就停在一家卖♥♥酒店外面
I mean, we parked right outside of one.
店主在商店旁边的小巷里装了监控
Well, turns out the owner of that store's got a camera in the alley.
说录到了你
Says he's got you on film.
"警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法"这词现在太流行了
"Police brutality" are the words being tossed around.
你逗我呢 我就掐了他的颈动脉
You gotta be kidding me. I pinned the guy's carotid.
下次我还会这么做
I'd do the exact same thing next time.
老大 我知道这些新规矩
Boss, I know the new rules.
我知道我们在外执勤时所受的限制
I know the limitations when we're out there.
但如果我说我的生命受到威胁 也的确是
But if I say that my life was in danger, which it was,
我相信你
I mean, we're good.
我告诉你 老大 不 那是个暴♥力♥现场
I'm telling you, boss, no. This was a violent situation.
-亚当 -我没做错什么
- Adam. - I didn't do anything wrong.
我知道你没做错什么
I know you didn't do anything wrong.
但现在事情不是那么简单了 你懂吗
That's just not the math anymore, you understand?
在这个新的社会秩序下
Bro, in this new world order,
重要的是有渣滓在到处宣传
what matters is that some jerk is shopping around
说你做了错事
the perception that you did something wrong.
就这一点 足以毁了你的事业
That alone is enough to ruin your career,
你懂吗
you understand?
懂
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
你喉咙怎么样了 我的有点干
How's the throat? Mine's a little sore.
这案子你逃不了了 罗根
We got you dead to rights here, Logan.
蓄意贩毒 那是X级重罪
Calculated drug conspiracy. That's a Class X felony.
能判6到30年
You're looking at six to 30.
真是漫长
That's a long time.
我还没说完
We're not actually finished.
你已经有个重罪案底了
You already got a felony on your record,
所以根据判刑法规 还需要加刑
so mandatory extension under sentencing guidelines,
这样就是 我说不好
you're looking at, I don't know,
说的宽松点 大概50年
let's be generous--50 years?
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥基思·莫纳汉
I ain't flipping on Keith Monahan.
那是死刑 我宁愿坐牢
That's a death sentence. I'd rather be in the joint.
一日三餐
Three squares a day,
洗澡时交几个朋友
couple special friends in the shower.
我没问你的性生活
I didn't ask about your sex life
我也没让你做叛徒
and I didn't ask you to flip.
那你要什么
So what do you want?
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
告诉我密♥码♥
Give me the password,
告诉我你和莫纳汉做生意时在哪见面
tell me where you meet Monahan when you do business,
我就帮你谈个好条件
and I will get you a good deal.
我用枪指着警♥察♥了 游戏结束
I pulled a piece on a cop. Game over.
我知道 你用枪指着的人是我
I know. You pulled a piece on this cop.
或许我记得的不是这样
Well, maybe I don't remember it that way.
你说什么
What?
细节交给我处理
Let me worry about the details.
如果我们查案顺利 你很快就会出去
Things go well for us, be out of here before you know it.
那么
So.
好了 赶紧 赶紧
All right, come on, man. Come on.
-亚当 -什么事
- Adam. - Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
装成罗根·蒂格和莫纳汉做买♥♥卖♥♥
Setting up a buy with Monahan posing as Logan Teague
就像我们在卧底警校学的一样
just like we learned in UC school.
你让罗根遭点小罪
You give Logan a slap on the wrist,
等他出去后 第一件要做的事
the first thing that he does when he gets out,
就是杀了汤米
he pops Tommy.
-不 那不会发生 -会的
- No, that's not gonna happen. - It is gonna happen.
不会 听着 我要关罗根24小时
No, look, I'm gonna hold Logan for 24 hours
然后送到南部
then I'll send him downstate.
等他出来时 如果他要找汤米
By the time he gets out, he's looking for Tommy,
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他就要去疗养院找了
he's gonna have to search in nursing homes.
你不能扭曲真♥相♥ 亚当
You can bend the truth in there, Adam,
但我听到你向那男人承诺了
but I heard you give that man your word.
-我不 -你向他保证了
- I don't-- - You promised him something.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
他拿枪指着警♥察♥ 好吗
He pulled a gun on a cop, all right?
就像他说的 游戏结束
I mean, like he said. Game over.
真见鬼
Good Lord.
如果你觉得这手段肮脏 那你别看
If this too messy for you, look away, please,
因为我晚上能睡得安稳
'cause I will sleep fine tonight.
回复了
Here we go.
好的
Okay.
基思·莫纳汉
卖♥♥家谈好了 20每磅 要3磅
下午3点
好戏开始 下午3点
Game on. 3:00 p.m.
现在他指着你和你搭档过去
And now he's expecting you and your partner.
他也会见到我们
Yeah, well, that's what he's gonna get.
你开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
汤米上次的会面都撑不下去
Tommy couldn't make it through that last meeting
-差点功亏一篑 -我会去看看他
- without blowing it up. - I'm gonna check on him.
-亚当 听着 -我会确保他没事
- Adam, listen. - I will make sure he's okay.
一切都会好的 我保证
It's gonna be fine, I promise.
我从没见过情况这么糟 亚当
I never seen it so bad, Adam.
他吃不了东西 喝不了水
He can't keep food down; he can't keep water down.
我当然想让他戒毒
I want him sober, obviously.
我们的情况才刚刚好转
Things were just getting good for us.
但我发誓 我怕他还没戒毒
But I swear to Christ, I'm afraid he's gonna die
就要死了
before he makes it to the other side.
我
I--
我很抱歉
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表