I don't know what you're talking about, man.
我们只是在打游戏
We were just playing video games.
凯文 没错 就是个游戏手柄
Kev, yeah. It's just a gaming controller.
我说了吧
Like I say.
能还给我吗
Can I have it back?
离车远点 你叫什么名字
Off the car. What's your name?
-达马里·埃文斯 -你有持枪许可证吗
- Damari Evans. - You got a license?
你昨天下午三点在哪里 为什么
Where were you yesterday at 3:00 P.M., and why?
米得威医院
Midway Hospital.
我弟弟癫痫发作
My little brother had a seizure.
-我能走了吗 -走吧
- Can I go now? - Go for it.
达马里 如果我发现你跟罗伊·希尔的谋杀
Damari, if I find out you had anything to do
有任何关系
with the murder of Roy Hill,
我们就会再见面 好吗
we'll see each other again, okay?
好 这是达马里·埃文斯和他弟弟西奥
Okay, so that's Damari Evans and his younger brother, Theo,
在米得威医院
at Midway Hospital.
就是罗伊·希尔被谋杀的那天
This is the same day that Roy Hill is murdered,
他们下午两点半到四点都在候诊室里
and they are in that waiting room from 2:30 to 4:00 P.M.
罗伊是几点中枪的
And what time was Roy shot?
枪击报♥警♥电♥话♥是3点15分打来的
Shots fired call came in at 3:15.
好 所以达马里只是帮他洗车
All right, so Damari's his cleaner,
-没帮他杀人 -这说明
- not his killer. - Which would suggest
-昆西自己干脏活 -好
- Quincy did his own dirty work. - All right.
我们找到这辆凯雷德了吗
Were we ever able to track down this Escalade?
没有 可能因为里面有太多血了
No. There's probably too much blood in there,
他把它藏起来了
and he's hidden it somewhere.
好 我们还有其他关于达马里的信息吗
All right. What else do we know about Damari?
有 他因贩毒被捕一次 因暴♥力♥袭♥警♥被捕两次
Yeah, he's got one bust for distro, two agg assaults.
他15岁就在帮派数据库里了
He's been in the gang database since he's 15,
他跟他弟弟西奥住在一起
and he lives with his little brother, Theo.
好 但西奥是位全优生
Okay, so Theo is a straight-A student,
只拿过一次良+
one B-plus.
他患有严重的癫痫
He has a severe form of epilepsy,
需要频繁就医
which requires a ton of medical attention,
而且他们的父母都不在
and both parents are out of the picture.
好 所以他身兼数职
Right, so he's the mother, father, brother,
-还要养家糊口 -对 这对我们有好处
- breadwinner wrapped in one. - Yeah, and that's good for us.
这意味着达马里很脆弱
It means Damari's vulnerable.
好 我们去找他
Right, we jam him up,
让他为了保护西奥而供出昆西
get him to flip on Quincy to protect Theo.
我们得装成大客户去找他
We need to come at him as a big-time buyer.
该怎么做
But how?
除了我 你们都暴露了
Besides me, you guys are all burned,
而且我很确定达马里不想卖♥♥货给我
and I'm pretty sure Damari doesn't want to sell to me.
-很高兴见到你 -好 再联♥系♥
- Good to see you. - All right. I'll catch you.
有什么需要吗 兄弟
What you need, homie?
不用
I'm good.
但有人跟着你
But you got company.
怎么说
How's that?
你看到街尾那辆灰色皮卡了吗
You see that gray pickup down the block?
看到了吗 里面那对男女
You see it? That man, woman?
比雪还白
Whiter than Christmas?
我赌一百他们是警♥察♥
I'll bet a hundo they police.
芝加哥警署 把手给我看
Chicago PD. Let me see your hands.
-喂 我们什么也没干 -手举起来
- Yo, we ain't do nothing. - Put your hands up.
闭嘴 转身 面向围栏
Shut up, turn around. Face the fence.
我们搜身前 你们有什么能让我们
Before we pat you down, you got anything on you
-抓你们的东西吗 -没有 警官
- that's gonna stick us? - No, I do not, Officer.
我只是在等我弟弟
I'm just waiting on my little brother.
老兄 你可以继续 我知道我的权利
Man, y'all can just keep on stepping. I know my rights.
别跟我说什么权力
Don't talk to me about rights.
我知道你在卖♥♥货 东西呢
I know you're selling, so where is it?
走开 你没权利骚扰
Back up, man. You ain't got no right to harass--
冷静
Calm down.
快逃
Come on!
他的这拳可不轻啊
He got you pretty good.
我让他假戏真做
I told him to make it look real,
但不是这么真
but not that real.
那我们该带你去医院吗
Should we take you to Med?
干得好 库珀
Good job, Coop.
通常需要好几天才能做成第一次买♥♥卖♥♥
It usually takes a few days before you land your first deal.
是啊 但一起从警♥察♥手下逃跑
Yeah, well, you know it ain't nothing like running from cops
最能加深兄弟情谊了 对吧
to bring brothers together, right?
如果我进了地下室 这东西还能传信♥号♥♥吗
This thing still transmit if I go into a basement?
-能 半英里半径都行 -我看看
- Yeah, half a mile radius. - Let me see.
-试试 -好了
- Let's see. - Here you go.
嗯
Okay.
达马里知道你什么
So what does Damari know about you?
我叫肖恩·希克斯 来自奥本公园
Name's Sean Hicks. From Auburn Park.
上了塔夫特高中
Went to Taft High School.
对了 他问了我塔夫特的吉祥物 你说得对
By the way, he tested me on the Taft mascot. You were right.
你跟他说了你生病的妈妈吗
You tell him about your sick mom?
没有
No.
没想到我得说这么深入
Didn't think I needed to take it that far.
感觉这有点利用隐私了
Felt like we were exploiting a private situation.
我们就要这么做
That's exactly what we're doing.
达马里有个生病的弟弟
Damari's got a sick brother.
他会欣赏你照顾生病的妈妈
He's gonna respect you for taking care of your sick mother.
得把所有相似点都利用起来
Gotta use any commonality we can find.
听着 记住任务 好吗
Look, stay on point, okay?
我们在监视 但不会太近
We're watching, but not too close.
而那条街的混混 都非常警惕
And the bangers on that block, they got their radar up.
感觉不妙就赶紧走人
You catch a bad vibe, you walk.
-懂了吗 -知道了 长官
- Right? - Yes, sir.
-好 -那跟我说说
- All right. - Well, talk to me, man.
你上的是什么高中
What high school did you go to?
博林布鲁克高中
I went to Bolingbrook High.
南边郊区 不错啊
South suburb. A'ight.
你就确保照顾好自己就行
You just make sure you take care of yourself in there.
别进去谈什么曲棍球或网球这种高级运动
Don't go in there talking about lacrosse or tennis.
这你不用担心
You don't have to worry about that.
为什么
Why is that?
我参加的是高尔夫球队
I was on the golf team.
我来抓你了 小子
Ooh, coming to get you, boy.
想得美
Don't think so.
尝尝碳爆♥炸♥机的威力吧
Taste the carbon blaster!
太冷血了
Oh, that's cold.
你想跟这小子打一把吗
Yo, you wanna take a run up against this punk?
不了 我不能久留
Nah, man, I can't stay too long.
得带我妈去医院
Gotta take Moms to the hospital.
怎么了
Yo, what happened?
她有癌症
She got cancer.
肺癌
In the lungs.
一周三次化疗
In chemo three times a week.
那太难了 哥们
Yo, that's tough, bro.
真遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
是啊 确实不好
Yeah, it ain't pretty.
也不便宜
Or cheap.
那你
So you...
一直都在付所有帐单吗
been holding down all the bills?
对 别无选择
Yeah. Ain't got no choice.
我懂你 兄弟
I hear you, bro.
你想买♥♥多少
So how much you looking to buy?
西奥 西奥
Theo. Theo!
西奥 来 侧身躺下
Theo, come on. Lay on your side for me.
西奥
Theo.
呼吸 呼吸
Just breathe. Just breathe.
这孩子犯癫痫了
The kid's seizing.
加油 呼吸
Come on, man. Just breathe.
加油 呼吸
Come on, man. Just breathe.
-你在干什么 -叫救护车
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表