I'm saying I'll find him, and then I'll put him in prison,
其他事我不管
and I'm done.
之后你想做什么 那是你的自♥由♥
You're free to do whatever you gotta do.
好吧 还有什么人知道钱的事
Okay, who else knew about the money?
没有人
Nobody.
没有朋友 或是商业伙伴知道吗
No friends? Business associates?
哥们 他们都不是好鸟
They all criminals, man.
我♥干♥嘛要告诉他们我的钱藏哪
Why would I tell them where I hide my cash?
所以你的意思是只有你和艾伦德神父知道
So you telling me only you and Father Allende
知道钱在教堂里吗
knew about the money in the church?
对 所以我才揍他
Yeah, that's why I beat his ass.
他把我当猴耍
He's playing me like a fool.
不 有证据支持他所说的
No. His story checks out.
劫匪抢钱以后 跑了出去
After the guy took the money, he ran out,
艾伦德追赶他 把他放倒
Allende chased after him, tackled the guy.
劫犯转过身 开了两枪 差点杀死牧师
He turned around, got off two shots, almost killed the priest.
整个经过被监控录下来了
Got the whole thing on tape too.
还觉得是监守自盗吗
Sound like an inside job to you?
所以还有谁知道钱在教堂里
So who else knew about the money in the church?
哥们 我说了 我不知道啊
I'm telling you, man, I don't know.
好吧 听着
All right, listen.
如果你想起任何可能有用的线索
If you think of something that might be useful,
给我打电♥话♥
give me a call.
追踪到那辆黑♥车♥了吗
We got a hit on that black car?
是的 有个交通摄像头拍到了视频
Yeah, pulled video from a traffic cam
就在教堂南边两个街区远的地方
two blocks south of the church.
查车牌了吗
You run the plates?
查了 是一辆2004年产的大切诺基
Yep, it came back to a 2004 Grand Cherokee.
在一位29岁的拉美裔女性名下
It's registered to a female Hispanic, 29 years of age.
她的名字是安娜·萨尔加多
She goes by the name Anna Salgado.
住在霍曼南路6♥4♥38号♥
She lives at 6♥4♥38 South Homan,
而且她确实有前科 头儿
and she does have a sheet, boss.
因为一些毒品的小罪被抓过
Got pinched for a drug misdemeanor.
她还有个因重罪服刑三年的哥哥
She also has a brother doing three years for a felony
还有一个七岁的女儿
and a daughter, seven years old.
猜猜孩子爸爸是谁
Guess who the father is.
卡洛斯·因方特
Carlos Infante.
那个把钱藏在教堂里的罪犯
The banger hiding his cash at the church.
干得漂亮 好了 把她带来
Nice work. All right, bring her in.
我告诉过你们了
I already told you.
什么教堂和抢劫 我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about no robbery at no church.
我们拿到了你的手♥机♥搜查令
We got a warrant for your phone.
我们看了你所有的短♥信♥
We read all your texts.
听着 我知道你是怎么回事
Look, I know what's going on.
你什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是我知道你和你孩子她爸
It means that I know you and your baby daddy,
卡洛斯·因方特 因为钱的事发生冲突
Carlos Infante, have been beefing about money
因为他从未给过你和孩子赡养费
'cause he hasn't been providing for your daughter.
但你是个好妈妈
But you're a good mom,
所以你打算自己解决问题
so you took matters into your own hands,
拿了你觉得属于你的钱
took what you thought was yours.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
想想吧 安娜
Come on, Anna.
你和卡洛斯在一起很久了
You and Carlos were together a long time.
你也知道他在教堂藏了钱
You knew he was hiding money at the church.
也许是他告诉你的
Maybe he told you,
也许是有一天你无意中听到他说话
maybe you overheard him talking one day,
不论什么方法 你知道了
but either way, you knew.
其实我们知道你不是罪犯 我们清楚
Now we know you're not a criminal, we know that.
你根本不知道怎么抢劫
You don't know how to rob people.
你把这事告诉你的一个朋友了吧
You told one of your friends about this, right?
一位朋友来了
A friend came through,
抢劫 拿钱
did the robbery, took the cash,
开上你的黑色吉普车走了
jumped in your black Jeep, drove away.
我说过了 我不知道你在说什么
Like I said, I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道吗 有个小女孩被枪击了
You understand a little girl was shot
和你女儿差不多大
about the same age as your daughter?
她现在正在拼命活下来
She's fighting for her life.
你现在告诉我们是谁开了你的车
Now you tell us who was driving your car,
我们能给你个保证
we can work out a deal,
你不用进监狱
keep you out of prison--
你可以在家陪着你的小女儿
keep you at home with your little girl
这样她就不用在寄养家庭长大了
instead of her growing up in foster care.
告诉我 是谁开着你的车
Now who was driving your car?
也许有人偷了我的车 也许
Somebody must've stolen it, or maybe--
别犯傻了
Don't be stupid!
我什么也不说了 我要找律师
I'm done talking! I want a lawyer.
-怎么样 -一字不漏
- How'd it go? - Didn't say a word.
另外 她还要找律师呢
Yeah, and for good measure, she lawyered up.
-有足够证据起诉她吗 -差远了
- You got enough to charge her? - Not even close.
不过我们都知道她肯定涉案了
Look, we do know that she's involved.
她肯定向某个人泄密了
She tipped somebody off.
所以咱们盯紧她 在她家边上加派人手
So let's get eyes on her. Set up outside her house.
找出她到底在和谁见面
Find out who she's hanging out with.
伙计 我跟你说实话吧
I'm not gonna lie to you, man,
我觉得这个安娜还挺了不起的
I'm, like, a little impressed with this Anna girl.
我本来觉得她一定会供出同伙来的
I would've bet $1,000 she was gonna roll.
那这说明什么
So that says what?
枪击者是她男朋友或是亲戚吗
The shooter's gotta be her boyfriend or a relative?
要么就是她在意的人 对吧
Someone she cares about, right?
反正是她不会供出来的人
Someone she can't just snitch on.
而且我跟你说
'Cause I'm telling you,
博伊特给她开的条件可好了
Voight, he made her a hell of an offer.
不用坐牢 还能继续养女儿
No jailtime, gets to keep her daughter,
可是这个姑娘 她真是
and this girl, man, she just...
面不改色 毫不退缩
Stayed stoneface. She didn't even flinch.
我明白了 兄弟
I get it, bro.
她是个英雄
She's a hero.
不会把同伙供出来
Didn't roll on her homies.
你在说什么
What you talking about?
我是说 如果你想谈一谈这个事
I'm just saying, if you wanna talk about it,
咱们就好好谈谈
we can talk about it.
没必要兜圈子
There's no point in dancing around it.
我不太清楚你到底想到哪儿去了
I don't actually know what the hell you're getting at right now.
-伙计 好了 咱们就 -凯文
- Now, come on, man, let's... - Kev.
你是认真的吗
Are you being serious right now?
看看你在和谁说话 是我
Look at who you're talking to. It's me.
我说的不是你 我说的是这个叫安娜的女孩
I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about this Anna girl.
她是个单身母亲 盯着一项重罪
She's a single mother; she's staring down a felony
还要保守秘密 那可不容易
and is keeping her mouth shut-- that ain't easy.
这就是我想说的
That's all I'm getting at here.
你做了你得做的 我对此没有异议
You did what you did, and I have no issues with it.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
当然 我这么说 你就这么信
Absolutely. Hear me when I say that.
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry, I--I just...
没事的 没关系
It's all right. It's all right.
我的错
My bad.
你最近经历了很多
You got a lot going on.
回家吧 休息一下
Well, go home. Get some rest.
好了 我会在这儿再待一个小时左右
All right, I'll stay here for another hour or so.
我可以自己装监控
I can set up the camera myself.
好了 好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
-你确定没问题 -当然
- You gonna be good? - Yeah.
凯文 你把那些毒品怎么处置了
Kev, what'd you end up doing with the dope?
我扔了
I dumped it.
我得摆脱掉
I had to get rid of that.
你确定那是正确做法吗
Are you sure that was the right move?
那是唯一的做法
It was the only move.
就因为人们在街上游♥行♥
Just because people are marching in the streets
不代表世界改变了
doesn't mean that the world has changed.
警♥察♥还是穿蓝衣服
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表