How many people saw the video?
已经在网上疯转了
It's gone viral.
总部 市政厅 监狱和南部拘留所
We've got unruly crowds at headquarters, City Hall,
都有很多疯狂的民众
the jails, and south detention.
我们收到了针对韦兰的死亡威胁
We got death threats against Wheelan.
好 海莉 你找我们什么事
Okay, Hailey, what are you telling us here?
你们还不能把他带回来
I'm saying you can't bring him in yet.
除非我们把这里的人赶走 抱歉
Not until we clear this out. Sorry.
安全屋
离你们10分钟车程有个安全屋
There's a safe house about ten minutes from you.
我马上把具体信息发给你们
I'm gonna send you everything right now.
你们就待在那里 我们会尽快搞定 好吗
Just stay there, and we'll be quick, all right?
好 收到
Okay. Copy that.
快把手铐打开
Hey, come on with these cuffs, huh?
我的血液循环都切断了
They're cutting off my circulation.
-我的肩膀都没知觉了 -来
- I can't feel my shoulders. - Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
把你的外套穿上
Put your jacket on.
这应该是其他组的活 哥们
Should be another unit doing this, man.
这里还挺不错
This ain't too bad, huh?
一般只是间破汽车旅馆的房♥间
Usually it's just a crappy motel room somewhere.
把手伸出来
Put your hands out.
你在开玩笑吧 这里只有我们三个人
Oh, you gotta be kidding me. It's just us three here now.
嗯 你以为我们在这里会怎样
Yeah, what'd you think was happening here?
把手伸出来
Put your hands out.
过去 坐下 我们应该不会在这里待太久
There. Sit. We shouldn't be here long.
好
Yeah.
我们根本就不该来这里
We shouldn't have to be here at all.
我来这里是因为一段拍下我工作过程的视频
I'm here over a video showing me doing my job.
拜托 哥们
Come on, man.
我们来这里是因为一群暴徒想要你的命
We're here because a mob of people want your head.
所以别废话了 好吗
So cut out all the commentary, all right?
我知道你们看到我时怎么想
I get what you think you're seeing when you look at me.
种族歧视的混♥蛋♥白人警♥察♥ 对吗
Some racist white cop prick, right?
但视频自会说明一切
But the video speaks for itself.
当然会
It sure does.
你对我们说的每句话都可能
You know, anything you say to us
成为对你不利的证据
can be used against you,
所以我们都保持安静如何
so how about we just all stay quiet?
不 看看那个视频
No. Watch the video.
你们没看到完整的视频
You didn't see the full thing.
看看吧 看完整的视频
So go ahead and watch all of it.
我知道你想看 看看吧
I know you want to. So watch it.
行
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
驾照 行驶证 保单
License, registration, and proof of insurance?
为什么要拦我的车
Why am I being pulled over?
超速行驶 先生
Driving above the posted speed limit, sir.
拜托 我没开那么快
Come on, I wasn't going that fast.
这是例行的交♥警♥拦截 先生
This is just a routine traffic stop, sir.
你去副驾驶侧就行
Just cover the passenger side.
我说最后一次
Last time.
驾照 保单
License and proof of insurance.
警官 我没超速 我不知道这是什么...
Officer, I wasn't speeding. I don't know what this is--
注意语气
Ah, ah, ah. Hey, watch the tone
冷静 让我完成我的工作
and calm down so I can do my job.
就这么回事
That's what this is.
你的工作就是骚扰别人吗
Is harassing people your job?
因为我感觉就是这样
'Cause that's what this feels like.
而且说明一下 因为我正在录像
And for the record, because I am recording this,
我合法地在腰带上别了一把枪
I am legally carrying a firearm in my waistband.
我钱包里有张持枪许可证
I have a concealed carry permit in my wallet.
好 我需要你
Okay, I'm gonna need for you
马上下车
to step out of the vehicle now.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我被捕了吗
Am I being arrested?
我给你下令了 下车
I just gave an order. Step out.
叫你上司来 我不下车
Call your supervisor. I'm not moving.
为什么用枪指着我
Why the hell is a gun pointed at me?
下车
Step out of the vehicle.
韦兰 长官 我们冷静下
Wheelan, sir, let's just calm down.
是啊 韦兰 冷静
Yeah, Wheelan. Calm down.
从车上给我下来
Step out of the damn vehicle.
-搜车 -你得有搜查令才能搜车
- Search the car. - You need a warrant for that!
长官 这是入侵式搜查
Sir, that's an intrusive search.
小鬼 搜车 否则就等着被开吧 快
Kid, do it or find a new job, now!
举起手来 转过身去
Hands up! Turn around!
你拿枪指着我 而我什么都没做错
Your gun is pointed at me, and I did nothing wrong.
-我拒绝 -我说最后一次
- So no. - Last time.
举起手来 远离武器
Get your hands up, away from the weapon,
然后转过身去
and turn around.
韦兰 你别激动 好吗
Hey, hey, Wheelan. Let's just relax, man.
我不动 我知道我的权利
I'm not moving. I know my rights.
打电♥话♥给你上级
Call your supervisor.
转过去 把手从武器上拿开
Turn around. Hands away from the weapon!
我的手根本没靠近武器
My hands are nowhere near my weapon!
-我们冷静下 -转过身去
- Let's just calm down. - Turn around!
我绝对不动 你开枪打我吧
I ain't gonna move so you can shoot me.
快
Now!
我们冷静下 韦兰
Let's just calm down. Wheelan--
快
Now.
你这下看到了吧
You see now?
他不听从命令
He wouldn't comply.
他有敌意
He--he was hostile,
他携带武器 他还动了
he was armed, and he moved.
我担心自己的生命安全 就采取了行动
I feared for my life, and I acted.
你是想告诉我...
You mean to tell me all--
海莉没说给我们增援吧
Hailey didn't say we were getting backup, did she?
趴下
Get down!
有两个枪手
We got two shooters!
低下头 跟着我
Get your head down. Follow me.
低下头 低头 过来
Keep your head down. Head down, come on.
上车
Get in the truck.
-凯文你掩护我 -我掩护我掩护
- Kev got me, you got me? - I got it, I got it, I got it.
-他们在屋里 鲁塞克 -上车 伙计
- They're in the house, Ruz.. - Get in the truck, dude.
快走 快走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!
-好了吗 -好了
- You got it? - Yeah.
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -该死
- Son of a bitch. - Damn.
呼叫指挥中心 有人开枪袭♥警♥
10-1, 10-1! Shots fired at the police.
低下头
Keep your head down.
还有一个枪手
We got another shooter!
我们安全了吗 我们安全了吧
Are we clear? Tell me we're clear.
是的 没人跟来
Uh, yeah. No tail, no follow.
他们想杀了我
They're trying to kill me!
我打中其中一个了 至少有两名杀手
I shot one of them. There's at least two shooters.
把手铐打开 打开
Take these cuffs off. Take them off.
-我是警♥察♥ 跟你们一样 -闭嘴
- I'm a cop, same as you! - Shut up!
-天啊 -你们听得到吗
- God. - Tell me you got your ears on!
-警长 我们的人遭到了伏击 -什么
- Sarge, our guys got ambushed. - What?
收到
I'm here.
你们没事吧 我在无线电上听到了整件事
Are you okay? I heard the whole thing over the radio.
对 有人袭击了安全屋
Yeah, somebody hit the safehouse.
他到底是什么意思 袭击
What the hell does he mean, hit?
-你们怎么样 -我们没事
- Are you all right? - Uh, we're fine.
我们打中了其中一个杀手 或者两个
We hit one of the shooters, maybe two.
两人都带着面具
Both were masked.
那地方的信息显然被泄露了
I mean, the place was clearly compromised.
他们是去那里杀韦兰的
They were there to kill Wheelan.
亚当 你们还在安全屋吗
Adam, are you still at the house?
不不不 我们离开了
No, no, no, we're driving.
巡逻队说他们一分钟就到
Patrol said they were a minute out,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表