We'll be back in touch.
有位芝加哥警♥察♥失踪了12小时
We got a Chicago cop missing 12 hours.
告诉我点好消息
Tell me something good.
我们联♥系♥组织犯罪技术部了吗
We looped in OCD?
我们发现鲁塞克警官的手♥机♥上有捕获追踪装置
We got trap-and-trace on Officer's Ruzek's phone,
但目前还没有任何发现
but so far, nothing.
好 他的警♥察♥工作审查有什么新进展
Okay. What's the latest on the scrub of his police work?
我正在查 警长
I'm into it, Sarge.
只是可查的东西不多
It's just not a lot of meat on the bone.
好 警长 这里是暴君帮宣称的地盘
Okay, so, Sarge, this is the claim territory of Los Tiranos,
就是那个抓了鲍勃·鲁塞克的拉美裔黑帮
the Hispanic gang that's holding down Bob Ruzek.
这些家伙是伞形架构的团伙
So these guys are an umbrella gang,
-贩毒帮派 -好
- cartel-connected. - Okay.
他们有数百名底层毒贩
They got hundreds of foot soldiers,
几十个派系 每个派系都有藏匿屋
dozens of cliques, each one is a silo.
得花点时间才能摸清他们的底细
It's gonna take some time to put a face to this.
对 他们占领了下西区
Right, so they occupy the Lower West Side,
下西区
南环和马歇尔广场
the South Loop, Marshall Square,
但中心地带正好在皮尔森
but the heart of it happens right here in Pilsen.
所以我们有理由相信
So we got reason to believe
这些人不是在开玩笑
these guys know what they're talking about.
暴君帮已经逍遥法外很长时间了
I mean, Los Tiranos was running unchecked for a long time,
但近几个月
but the last couple months,
他们受到了一些打击
they've taken some hits.
芝加哥警署让他们吃了些苦头
CPDs punched 'em in the face a few times.
捣毁了他们的几处藏匿屋
Hit a couple of their stash houses
和几个银行账户
and a couple bank accounts.
我们觉得他们内部一定有线人
We're thinking that there has to be an informant on the inside--
告密者
a snitch.
刚刚拿到现场取回的血样
Just got the bloodwork back from the scene.
有些血迹肯定是鲁塞克警官的
So some of the blood definitely belongs to Officer Ruzek.
但好消息是 大部分血迹是其他人的
But the good news is most of it belongs to someone else,
而且我们在DNA联合索引找到了匹配
and we got a hit on CODIS.
这是赫克托·阿尔瓦罗·圣地亚哥
This is Hector Alvaro Santiago,
出生于88年3月30日
date of birth 03/30/88.
他在帮派数据库中
He's in the gang database.
是暴君帮的已知成员
He's a known member of Los Tiranos.
他在皮尔森有住处 南奥尔波特539号♥
He's got an LKA in Pilsen. 539 South Allport.
干得好 出发
Nice work. Let's move.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
芝加哥警署 举起手来
Chicago PD. Hands up.
-朝我这边走 -什么
- You walk towards me. - What?
举起手 朝我这边走
Hands in the air. Step towards me.
-不 -放开他
- No! - Get away from him.
起来
Get up.
-不不不 -鲍勃·鲁塞克在哪里
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - Where is Bob Ruzek?
-谁 -你知道是谁 鲍勃·鲁塞克
- Who? - You know who--Bob Ruzek.
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who that is.
这房♥子里还有谁
Who else is in this house?
鲍勃·鲁塞克在哪里
Hey. Where's Bob Ruzek?
听我说 鲍勃·鲁塞克在哪里
I need you to hear me. Where is Bob Ruzek?
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he is.
鲍勃·鲁塞克警官
Officer Bob Ruzek.
他家里全是你的血
Your blood's all over his house.
我们要知道原因 醒醒
We need to know why. Hey!
房♥子是空的 他不在这里
House is empty. He's not here.
救救他
Help him!
别死在我面前
Don't you die on me.
别死在我面前
Don't you die on me.
我爸呢
Where's my dad?
赫克托
Hector!
-我父亲呢 -亚当
- Where's my father? - Adam.
不
No!
5021E
5021 Eddie.
让取证室的人和救护车来南奥尔波特539号♥
Roll a crime lab and ambo to 539 South Allport.
艾琳娜 你和赫克托在一起一年了
Okay, Elena, you and Hector were together for a year.
这是很长时间了 好吗
That's a very long time, okay?
很久了
That's a long time.
但我需要你想想 好好回忆
But I need you to remember. I need you to think.
你记得赫克托用过鲍勃·鲁塞克这个名字吗
Do you ever remember Hector using the name Bob Ruzek?
你一直在说这个名字
You keep saying that name.
那是谁
Who is that?
好吧 那告诉我
All right. Tell me this.
赫克托受伤前你最后一次见他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw Hector before he got injured?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
就是普通的一天
It was a regular day.
在我去诊所的路上送了他
Dropped him on my way to the clinic.
诊所
The clinic?
阿尔登家庭健康诊所 我是个护士
Arden Family Health. I'm a nurse.
下班后回家 我发现他在流血
Got home from work, and I found him bleeding.
好吧 你是护士
Okay. You're a nurse.
但你不带他去医院吗
And you didn't bring him to the hospital?
帮我理解下
Help me understand that.
他说自己能不能活就看我的了
He told me it was going to be up to me to save his life or not.
我知道他肯定会流血而死
I knew he was going to bleed out eventually.
就求他去医院
Begged him to go to the hospital.
-他不肯去 -艾琳娜
- He wouldn't go. - Elena.
你是个护士 你的男友大出血
You're a nurse. Your man's bleeding out,
他还不愿意去医院
and he won't go to the hospital.
你不觉得这很奇怪吗
That didn't strike you as odd?
这都没引起你的怀疑吗
It didn't bring up any questions in your mind?
你知道他是混黑帮的吗
Did you know that he was in a gang?
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yes.
赫克托是混黑帮的
Hector was in a gang.
所以他不愿意去医院
That's why he didn't want to go to the hospital.
因为他知道如果去急诊室
Because he knew that if he showed up at an ER
还大出血 以他这样的身份
bleeding out, someone like him was gonna start
肯定会被问很多他不愿回答的问题
getting asked questions that he didn't wanna answer.
-你撒谎 -不 撒谎的是他
- You lie. - No, he lied.
你对这个男人有任何了解吗
Did you know anything about the man?
有空吗
Can I get a sec?
-你问过他任何问题吗 -亚当
- Did you ask any questions at all? - Adam.
博伊特想做全面审查是正确的
Voight was right to do the scrub.
我追踪了你♥爸♥所有想登录的
I tracked everything that your dad tried to access
电脑数据库 所有按键
in the computer database, every keystroke.
有发现
Something there.
是坏消息
Something bad.
三天前 在他下班后
Three days ago, at the end of his shift,
你♥爸♥登录进了黑帮数据库
your dad logged in to the gang database
并查看了记录在案的暴君帮成员列表
and accessed the list of documented members of Los Tiranos.
你♥爸♥不跟黑帮合作
Your dad doesn't work with gangs.
他也不在重案组
He doesn't work major crimes.
他没有理由去查看那些信息
There's no reason that he would need that information.
-对 -但还不止如此
- Right. - But it doesn't end there.
因为他拿到了名字后
Because once he has the names,
他就利用那些名字去搜查
he uses them to pull the field reports
最近的反黑行动外勤报告
for the recent operations targeting the gang.
然后呢
And?
有一份报告提到了一个线人
And one of those reports mentions a CI,
代号♥叫做梅林
goes by the codename Merlin.
好吧 但他不知道这个梅林是谁 对吧
All right, but he doesn't know this Merlin, right?
-他在视频里说 -亚当
- He said in the video-- - Adam.
他不知道他是谁
He doesn't know who he is,
但不是因为他没去找
but it's not for lack of trying.
他想找到梅林的真名
He tried to get Merlin's real name.
但他只是
But he's just...
他是个巡警 他没有足够高的安全权限
He's a patrol cop, and he doesn't have security clearance.
好 好吧
All right. All right.
我去看一眼这个
I'm just gonna take a look at this.
我想重溯他的所有步骤
I wanna retrace his steps again.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表