我们需要钱 好吗
We needed the money, okay?
我们太紧张了 没法再抢劫别人
We were too nervous to do another robbery,
所以她打算卖♥♥身
so she was gonna work a normal job.
-嫖♥客♥是谁 -我不知道
- Who was the john? - I don't know.
-是谁 米格尔 -他生气了 打了她
- Who, Miguel? - He freaked out! He beat her!
-谁 米格尔 是谁 -我不知道
- Who, Miguel? Who? - I don't know!
-我要一个名字 告诉我 -我不知道
- I need a name, tell me! - I don't know!
房♥子里没人 救护车呢
House is clear. Where's my ambo?
她叫什么 告诉我她的名字
What's her name? Give me her name.
-莉莉 -好的
- Lily. - Okay.
莉莉 坚持住 好吗
Lily, stay with us, all right?
我不会离开你 我不会
I'm not leaving you. I won't leave.
-加油 莉莉 -你会没事的
- Come on, Lily. - You're gonna be okay.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
那两个孩子都不见了 但他们跑不远
Both kids are in the wind, but they won't get far.
他们的所有财产 最后的现金
All of their belongings, last of their cash,
都在这里
it's all here.
那个女孩 莉莉 被送去手术室了
The girl, Lily, is being rushed to surgery.
看起来不妙
Doesn't look good.
我们还是不知道是谁打了她吗
We still don't know who beat her?
一个嫖♥客♥ 鲁塞克在查外面停着的车
A john. Ruzek's running the car outside.
很可能是他的
It's probably his.
看起来是那两个孩子开车带莉莉来这里
It sounds like the two kids drove Lily here
之后米格尔就不说了 我就问出了这么多
and then Miguel stopped talking, so that's all I got.
-好了 我们去查吧 -嗯
- All right, let's find something. - Yeah.
日记
第一天 我们会有自己的房♥子
我的卧室会是这样
我找到了那俩孩子的身份证
I found the other two kids' IDs.
萨姆尔·威尔顿和迈克尔·杰夫里斯
Samuel Wilton and Michael Jeffries.
一个16岁 一个17岁
16, 17 years old.
有枪
Gun.
外面的车是租来的
Car outside is a rental.
租车人名叫罗伯特·麦金尼
Links back to a Robert McKinney.
62岁 有两次拉嫖♥娼♥前科 一次家暴前科
62, two priors for solicitation, one for a domestic.
我觉得他就是嫖♥客♥
I gotta think he's our john.
-有地址吗 -有
- You got an address? - Yeah.
-我们去 -好的
- We got this. - All right.
我跟普拉特谈了 她会派两辆巡逻车
Talked to Platt--she's gonna send two patrol cars
-现在来这边 -他打碎了她的颧骨和头骨
- to the house now-- - He broke both her cheekbones, her skull.
我自己送去
Take it myself.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
把地址发给我 金和我现在就过去
Send me the address. Kim and I are on the way right now.
一处枪伤 而且我猜会在
One gsw, and guessing we're gonna
那撬棒棍上发现好多指纹
get some good prints lifted from that bar.
他的脸部和手臂还有大量
He's also got substantial scratching and bruising
抓伤和瘀伤 有挣扎的痕迹
on his face and arms. Signs of a struggle.
我们不确定 感觉有好几个嫌犯
We're not sure. Looks like multiple offenders.
我们快查封一个红灯区了 他可能点了哪个妓♥女♥
We're real close to a stroll. Might've picked someone up.
莉莉 他点了莉莉
Lily. He picked Lily up.
他打她 想强♥暴♥她 然后有朋友插手了
Beat her, tried to rape her, and then a friend stepped in.
她是你们的案子的受害者吗
She's a victim on a case you're working?
不 她是嫌犯
No, she's an offender.
我去告诉博伊特
I'm gonna go call Voight.
莉莉还好吗
I-is Lily okay?
她还在做手术
She's still in surgery.
米格尔 你现在得告诉我们了
Miguel, you need to talk to us now.
-告诉我发生了什么 -不
- Tell me what happened. - No.
-你的朋友在哪里 -我不是个傻子
- Where are your friends? - I'm not an idiot.
你以为现在我会告诉你们吗
You think I'm gonna tell you that now?
你说莉莉打算卖♥♥身
You told me that Lily was gonna do a normal job.
你和你的朋友在替她盯梢
You and your friends were looking out for her,
但她不想做 所以嫖♥客♥生气了
but she didn't want to do it, so the john got mad,
-打她 想强♥暴♥她 -别说了
- beat her, tried to rape her... - Stop.
-你听到她惨叫 -别说了
- You heard screaming... - Stop!
然后你救了她 米格尔 这是自卫
And saved her! Miguel, that is self-defense!
这是我们能证明的事
And that is the kind of thing that we can prove!
但我们对他做了那种事 我们抢劫了那些人
Not after what we did! We robbed those men!
-我们打了他们 -我知道
- We beat them. - I know.
我就是告诉你这事
That's what I'm telling you.
但如果没有你朋友证实你的说法
But without your friends confirming your story,
你不告诉我们
without you talking to us,
我面前的情况是
all I got standing in front of me
一个小孩残忍♥地抢劫了他人财物
is a kid who brutally robs people,
还不肯配合警方
who isn't cooperating,
在你和同犯一起杀了人后
who told his buddy offenders to run
你还教唆从犯逃跑
after you killed a man together.
这是州检察官会看到的事
That's what the state's attorney's gonna see.
来吧 坐下 没关系 坐吧
Come on, sit down. It's okay, sit.
米格尔
Miguel.
孩子
Son...
你肯定会因为抢劫罪坐牢了
You're already going away for the robberies.
这点我也爱莫能助
I can't help you there.
但时间很关键
But the timing matters.
你是个好孩子 只是出身不好
You're a good kid who was dealt a bad hand...
而且还误入歧途
And you played it wrong.
米格尔 你还年轻
Miguel, you're still young.
这还是你的生活
This is still your life.
如果你现在不跟我开口
And you're gonna spend the next four decades
那接下去四十年你只能盯着水泥墙了
staring at concrete if you don't talk to me now.
说吧
Come on.
但我的朋友还有机会
But my friends will have a chance.
-不 -不会
- No. - No.
他们不会有机会
I mean, they won't.
他说的是真的
He's telling you the truth
因为我们有可能找到他们
because the chances are we will find them,
一旦有出逃行为 就很难称之为自卫了
and it's a lot harder to claim self-defense once you've run.
而且我告诉你
And let me tell you:
如果他们越过州界 那就完了 我们无能为力了
if they cross state lines, that's it, we can't help them.
你现在没法保证你能帮我们
You can't guarantee me that you can help now.
我是他们的唯一 他们也是我的唯一
I'm all they have. They're all that I've ever had.
我必须帮他们
I need to help them.
不 你现在得帮自己
No, you need to help yourself right now.
不 不 我不会伤害他们
No, no. I'm not gonna hurt them.
也有可能你们找不到他们
There's a chance you guys don't find them,
他们还有机会过自♥由♥生活
that they'll have a shot at something.
我不跟你们说了
I'm done talking to you.
米格尔
Miguel.
好吧 米格尔不说他朋友的去向
All right, Miguel is not gonna roll on his friends.
那我们怎么办
So what do we have?
弹道检测出来了
Ballistics did come back
屋子中9毫米的子弹
on the 9 millimeter from the shooting at the house,
和杀人的子弹一致
and it's match for the killing.
鉴识科给SUV的报告也出来了
Forensics also came back as a match for the SUV.
撬棒上有三套指纹
We got three separate prints on the crowbar.
其中一套属于米格尔
One of 'em is Miguel's.
好 那关于迈克尔和萨姆有什么信息
All right, what do we have on Michael and Sammie?
暂时没有
Nothing yet.
我们查了公车和火车站
We're up on buses and train stations.
我们把调查警报发出去了
We've got investigative reports out.
对 我们一直在找
Yeah, I mean, we've been digging,
但他们过去十年都在领养机构
but they were in foster care for over a decade.
他们没有家人 与其他人都没有关系
They got no family, no connections to anybody
除了跟彼此 要想知道
other than each other. I mean, it's gonna be
他们逃去了哪里肯定很难
tough to pinpoint where they're gonna run to.
我们有足够的证据起诉米格尔所有罪名
We have enough evidence to charge Miguel on all counts.
好 那就着手处理米格尔的起诉
Okay, so we start processing charges on Miguel.
或许当指控感觉够真时 他会害怕地开口
Maybe once they feel real, it'll scare him into talking.
就这样了吗
So that's it?
他们是孩子
They're kids.
他们这么做只是为了有口饭吃 有地方住
They were doing this to put a roof over their heads.
他们在本子上画了自己梦想中的房♥子
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表