Just reactive. He's learned to fight back.
没有现住址 除了在乔治亚州有个阿姨
No current address, and besides an aunt in Georgia,
他没有亲人 这孩子是孤儿
he's got no family. The kid's on his own.
好的 我们开始吧
Yeah. Let's do this.
好了 米格尔
All right, Miguel.
我要跟你解释清楚你现在面对的是什么
I'm gonna explain to you exactly what you're looking at here.
我们知道你和其他三个青少年
We know you were involved in a string of armed robberies
一起参与了一系列持械抢劫
alongside three other teenagers.
你们上一个受害者特洛伊 他心脏病发作了
Your last victim, Troy, he had a heart attack.
差点没命
It almost killed him.
没有人杀人
No one killed anybody.
但是你说当时你在那里
But you're saying you were there?
不 我肯定没这么说过
No, I-I definitely didn't say that.
米格尔 你和你的朋友
Miguel, you and your friends--
他们是你的朋友 对吧
and they're your friends, right?
开始抢劫嫖♥客♥
Started robbing people
这样就不用再去卖♥♥淫了
so you wouldn't have to turn tricks anymore.
这点我能理解
I can understand that.
但问题是你们抢了这些人
But the problem is you robbed these men.
还打他们 你们有枪 有撬棍
You beat them, you had a gun, you had a crowbar.
这是持有致命武器的严重抢劫
That's aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon.
这意味着几十年的牢狱 好吗
That's decades in jail, okay?
所以你能为你自己
So the best thing that you can do for yourself
和你的朋友做的就是和我们合作
and for your friends would be to cooperate with us.
不
No.
好吧
Right.
米格尔
Miguel...
如果你跟我们合作
if you talk to us,
我们可以向州检察官解释你的情况
we can explain your story to the state's attorney,
你明白吗
you understand?
我们会告诉他们你是谁 你的受害者是谁
We'll tell 'em who you are, who your victims are.
你跟我们合作 我们可以帮你
You talk to us, we can help.
我一生都在接受你们这样的人的"帮助"
I've been helped by people like you my whole life.
这点我相信
I'm sure that's true.
我不需要帮助了
I don't need any more help.
这点我不相信
That I don't believe.
我没承认我♥干♥了什么
I'm not saying I did anything,
但他们不是我的朋友
but they're not my friends.
他们是我的家人
They're my family.
所以即使我知道什么
So even if I did know something,
我保证不会告诉你们任何一个人
I promise I wouldn't ever tell either of you.
你觉得他知道我们没有确凿的证据抓他吗
You think he knows we got nothing concrete on him?
我们只有间接证据
It is all circumstantial.
我们需要这孩子开口
We gonna need this boy to talk.
要我说 放了他
I say we release him.
他自己说了 那些孩子是他的家人
He said it himself. Those kids are his family.
他不会因为他们而反水
He's not gonna talk 'cause of them,
但如果他有机会 会回到他们身边
but he will go right back to them if he can.
他没别的地方去了
He's got nowhere else.
那好 我们放了他 然后跟着他
Okay, so let's release him. Just keep eyes on him.
把他们全都抓获
We'll bring 'em all in.
-凯文 -怎么了
- Kev. - What's up?
有个小问题
Just--quick question.
你刚开始抚养乔丹和凡妮莎时需要什么
What did you need when you were first raising Jordan and Vinessa?
就是 你需要什么样的支持
Like, what kind of support did you need?
一切
Everything.
那时候我才...21岁 挣扎度日
Whole time I was...21. Drowning in it.
没错 我需要一切
Yeah, I needed everything.
好 谢了
Okay, thanks.
很抱歉突然来找你
I'm sorry to bombard you like this.
-没关系 -那就好
- It's okay. - Oh, good.
太好了 因为我 我说不好
Okay, great, 'cause I just-- I don't know.
我想让你知道我是来帮你的
I wanted to let you know that I am here to help
无论你需要什么 保姆 与社工联♥系♥
however you need--babysitting, getting help with services,
-什么都可以 -我会去见社工
- whatever you need. - I see my social worker.
我知道 我只是
I know that, I just--
多个人帮忙总不是坏事 对吧
there can never be too many people, right?
我能和玛凯拉打个招呼吗
Okay if I say hi to Makayla real quick?
现在或许不方便
Maybe not the best time.
行 没问题
Sure, of course.
鲁塞克来电
那就下次吧
Maybe another time.
我只想知道你们俩都过得好
I just wanted to know that you're both doing okay.
我只是
That's all I--
凯茜 你还好吗
Kathy, are you okay?
我不能继续了
I can't do this anymore.
-继续干什么 -这个
- What can't you do? - This.
我当不了她的妈妈了
I-I can't be a mom to her.
不 你可以 你做得很好 我也会帮你
No, you can. You're doing great, and I'll help you.
我做不到
I can't do it.
玛凯拉已经在儿童和家庭服务部了
Makayla's with DCFS already.
凯茜 听我说 你可以做她的妈妈
Kathy, listen to me. You can be her mom.
你很能干 你比想象的更加
You're capable, you're so much more than you know--
别说了 别 住口吧
Just don't. Don't--don't do that.
她不开心 我配不上她 知道吗
She is unhappy. I'm not good for her, okay?
我试了一切
I've tried everything.
按时吃药 定时上班
I take my pills, I go to work,
去见社工 一切 但我还是做不好
I see the social worker, everything, and I can't do it.
我明白 我
I understand. I--
我堂姐不会希望她孩子这样过
My cousin would've never wanted this for her kid.
玛凯拉是她这辈子的挚爱
Makayla was the love of her life.
-她也是我的挚爱 -那如果我帮你呢
- She's the love of mine. - Okay, so what if I help you?
你说什么 你以为自己是谁啊
What? Who even are you?
你有什么权利来我家
I mean, what right have you to be in my home
对我说三道四
telling me anything?
-凯茜 拜托 -你走
- Kathy, please-- - Go.
-凯茜 -滚出我家
- Kathy-- - Get out of my house.
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
-我们跟丢了米格尔 -什么
- We lost Miguel. - What?
这孩子真是狡兔三窟
Kid's a flippin' jackrabbit.
他从21分局出来后直接来了这里
He came straight here after the 21st.
钻进钻出
He ducked in and out of,
我也数不清了 八条小巷岔路
I don't know, eight alleys, gangways.
我想他现在躲在这个街区其中一间房♥子里
I think he squats in one of these buildings on this block.
嗯
Yeah.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's going on? You all right?
不太好
Not really.
-我想我犯了个大错 -他出现了
- I think I made a big mistake-- - Whoa, there he is.
米格尔
Miguel!
别动
Stop moving.
你受伤了吗
Are you injured?
帮帮我 拜托 这边走
Help me. Please, this way.
你得告诉我们发生了什么
You gotta tell us what's going on!
听着 喂 慢点 别跑了
Hey, hey, listen! Hey! Slow down! Stop!
慢点 我们不能帮你
Slow down-- we can't help you
除非你告诉我们怎么了 金
if you don't talk to us. Kim.
快跑 快跑 有警♥察♥ 快跑
Run, run! Police! Run!
-站住 站住 -我去那里跟你们会合
- Stop, stop! - I'll meet you there!
过去 手放墙上
Get over there! Hands on the wall!
他们去哪了 他们去哪了
Where'd they go? Where'd they go?
救救她
Help her!
金 金
Kim, Kim!
-有个女孩 -天呐
- The girl. - Oh, my God.
5021I 紧急情况 凯基路1800号♥需要救护车
5021 Ida, emergency. Roll an ambo to 1800 Kedzie.
我在西侧的空置房♥里
I'm in a vacant on the west side.
有一名女性受伤 头部创伤
Female down. Head trauma.
有两名男性嫌犯步行逃离
Got two male offenders fleeing on foot.
-收到 -不是我们干的 我们带她回家了而已
- Copy that. - We didn't do this! We brought her home!
她怎么了
What the hell happened to her?
救护车已在路上
Ambo en route.
-我不 -米格尔
- I don't-- - Miguel!
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表