Place is vacant.
贱♥人♥
Son of a bitch.
好 一栋没戏 我们走
Okay, oh for one. Let's move.
-已经快五点了 -所以呢
- It's already almost 5:00. - So?
玛凯拉的保姆六点走
Makayla's babysitter leaves at 6:00.
你有她电♥话♥吗
Do you have her number?
我都不知道她的名字
I don't even know her name.
好 还有三栋房♥子 赶紧赶紧
All right, three more houses. Let's go, let's go, let's go.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
这算什么
What the hell is this?
-罗伊·沃顿在哪 -什么
- Where's Roy Walton? - What?
罗伊·沃顿
Roy Walton.
-他在哪 -他不在这里
- Where is he? - He's not here.
他已经好几周没来了
He hasn't been here for weeks.
这不够好
That's not good enough.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
听着 他跟你说过话
Look, he's been talking to you.
所以当他害怕时
So when he's feeling heat,
当他需要消失时 他会去哪
when he wants to disappear, where does he go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我再问最后一次
I'm asking one last time.
而你要告诉我你知道什么
And you are gonna tell me what you know.
因为如果你不说
Because if you don't...
一无所获
Nothing.
这说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
信息中心检查了所有洲际的警用监控找别克
CPIC searched every interstate POD for that Buick,
他们只找到了我们已经有了的两处监控
and all they have are the two surveillance hits that we already had.
我们在所有地方派驻了巡逻
And we have Patrol everywhere,
监控所有收费站
monitoring all tolls.
但如果他们知道 那聪明的做法
But if they knew that, then the smart move
就是不走洲际道路
would be to stay away from the interstates.
并完全离开街道
And get off the damn streets all together.
如他们没在街上开车
And if they got off the streets,
那我们肯定无法在监控上看到他们
that's why we can't find them on a cam.
我打赌他们肯定在最后监控拍到后弃车了
I bet they dumped the car near the last surveillance hit.
有可能
Possible.
我们可以步行搜查
We could try a foot grid.
那地方应该很广
It would have to be really wide,
还需要搜查所有盲点
account for all the blind spots.
我们需要很多警♥察♥和很多时间
We'd need a lot of cops and a lot of time.
这是我们的所有线索 出发吧
Thats all we've got, so let's do it.
-好 -来吧
- Yeah. - Let's do it.
我已经五年没见罗伊了
I haven't seen Roy in five years.
他上周打给了你 我们有记录
He called you last week. We have records.
对 我父亲刚去世 我们讲了一分钟的话
Yeah. My father just passed. Talked for one minute.
我知道罗伊是什么货色 我不想与他有牵连
I know who Roy is. I want nothing to do with him.
你介意我们进去看看吗
Do you mind if we come inside and take a peek?
请便
Help yourself.
这些人怎么可能凭空消失
How can these guys just disappear?
四栋房♥子 一无所获
That's four houses and nothing.
第一栋房♥子是空的
The first house is vacant,
之后三个是遵纪守法的市民所有 这...
the next three are owned by legitimate citizens. It's--
-怎么了 -这简直就像博伊特挑了线索
- What? - It's almost like Voight cherry-picked the leads.
他拿走了有用的地址
He took the addresses that actually matter.
罗伊
Hey, Roy.
不 你不能从后门走了
No, you ain't getting out that back door.
我把另一侧堵住了
I jammed it up from the other side.
你跟我困在这了 就我们俩
You're stuck right here with me, just the two of us.
你和我
Me and you.
现在你要告诉我伯吉斯警官在哪
Now you're gonna tell me where Officer Kim Burgess is.
去死吧
Kiss my ass.
博伊特手♥机♥关机了
Voight's phone is off.
对 他也不回复无线电
Yeah, he's not answering his radio, either.
快六点了 亚当
It's almost 6:00, Adam.
这能帮到什么 我们在浪费时间
How is this helping? We're wasting time.
我们需要真正的线索 我们需要找到博伊特
We need the real leads. We need to find Voight.
我同意 但你不能来
I agree, but you can't come.
别说笑了 来吧 我们走
Don't be ridiculous. Come on, let's go.
你需要去陪玛凯拉
You need to go be with Makayla.
我得找到金
I need to find Kim!
你得让我们干这件事
You need to let us focus on that.
你只需要去陪玛凯拉
And you need to go be with Makayla.
亚当 看看你现在有多害怕
Adam, look how scared you are right now.
想想玛凯拉该有多害怕
Think about how scared Makayla's gonna be.
她需要你 你得过去
She needs you. You gotta go.
我不能放弃 这个
I can't just give up. I mean--
你没有放弃 兄弟
You're not giving up, man.
你在做金希望你做的事
You're doing what Kim would want you to do.
我们不会停手
We are not gonna stop.
我们会检查每栋房♥子
We are gonna hit every house,
我们会追查所有线索 直到找到她
we are gonna chase every lead until we find her.
我保证
I promise.
你得走了
You've gotta go.
金·伯吉斯在哪
Where's Kim Burgess?
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
告诉我
Tell me!
-杰 有发现吗 -暂时没有
- Jay, anything? - Not yet.
我们在进行方圆两英里的徒步搜查
We're doing a foot grid in a two-mile radius
从监控最后拍到别克的地方开始
from the last POD that clocked the Buick.
会需要时间
It'll take time.
好 收到
Yeah, okay. Copy that.
-不不 -坐下
- No, no. - Sit down.
我告诉了另外一个人一切 好吗
I told that other guy everything, okay?
一切
Everything.
好 那把你告诉他的告诉我
All right. Tell me what you told him.
我绝不会开口
I'm never gonna talk.
绝对不会
Never.
嗯 我们走着瞧
Yeah, we'll see about that.
时间还久着呢 罗伊
We got all day, Roy.
我还是不会告诉你什么
I still ain't gonna do no talking,
所以这没好处
so that won't do no good.
或帮到那个女警♥察♥
Or help the lady cop.
或她女儿
Or her daughter.
-东侧没有 -西侧没有
- There's nothing east. - Nothing west.
我们接着找
Let's keep moving.
墨菲 街角汇合
Murphy, meet me on the corner.
继续啊
Keep going!
当真正的警♥察♥看到我的脸时 他们会放我走
When the real cops see my face, they're gonna let me go.
警长
Sarge.
海莉 你来这干什么
Hailey, what are you doing here?
他告诉你她在哪了吗
Did he tell you where she is?
没有
No.
杰和其他人 他们找到什么了吗
Jay and the others, did they find anything?
没有
No.
杰
Jay.
看那个
Check that out.
凯文 你看到了吗 双闪
Kev, you see that? Hazard lights.
5021G 找到可能的别克车
50-21, George, I got a possible on the Buick.
在垃圾场 47街和博兴街
It's a junkyard. 47th and Pershing.
我需要一些车
I need some cars.
5021G 各单位正赶来
50-21, George. Units en route.
你要告诉我金·伯吉斯在哪
You're gonna tell me where Kim Burgess is.
金 金
Kim? Kim!
-住手 -告诉我
- Stop. - Tell me!
我们在这 如果你能听到 我们在这
We're here. If you can hear me, we're here.
她中枪了 凯文 她还有脉搏
She's been shot. Kev, she's got a pulse.
很浅 但还有脉搏
It's shallow, but she's got one.
钥匙在这
I've got keys here.
如果车能打着 我们就走
If this starts, we're going.
你要告诉我 告诉我
You're gonna tell me. Tell me!
警长 住手
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表