What?
对 他瞎编的
Yeah. He made it up.
这是他爱玩的把戏
That was his shtick.
他当不了真的警♥察♥
Couldn't be the real police.
不能做早上第一个来上班的人
Couldn't be the first guy through the door
因为他很顾家
because he was a family man.
就算影响他的事业 他也要回家吃饭
Even if it hurt his career, he had to be home for dinner
不能让我玩游戏
and in the stands for my games.
全是他编的
He made it all up.
他只是在酒吧赌博
He was at the bar making bad bets.
我就知道你击球没那么厉害
I knew you weren't that good a hitter.
-谢了 警长 -不用
- Thanks, Sarge. - Yep.
去跟副警♥察♥警司汇报吗
Taking that over to the Deputy Supe?
对 你懂的 这种案子必须汇报
Yeah, you know. Case like this, I gotta.
嗯
Yeah.
只打算说真♥相♥
All it says is the truth.
鲁塞科警官背绑♥架♥了
Officer Ruzek was abducted
因为嫌犯误认为
because the offender was under the mistaken belief
他知道线人的身份
he knew the identity of a CI.
除此之外的事
Anything else,
都随着卢卡斯·布雷拉的死埋葬了
that'll die with Lucas Barela.
老大
Boss.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
这是我今天听到最好的消息了
That's the best news I've had all day.
你肯定很骄傲 亚当
You must be damn proud, Adam.
有这么个好传承
Hell of a legacy to carry on.
是啊
Sure is.
谢了 达夫
Thanks, Duff.
我们得把话说清楚
We need to clear the air.
好
All right.
-亚当 -当你向我跑来
- Adam-- - When you ran up on me
在我枪击布雷拉后
after I shot Barela,
你本可以问我是否没事
you could've asked me if I was okay,
问我有没有受伤 但你没有问
if I was hurt-- that's not what you did.
-亚当 听着 -你说"你干了什么"
- Adam, listen. - You said, "What did you do?"
对 是的
Yeah, I did.
"你干了什么"
"What did you do?"
金
Kim,
我爱上你的原因之一是因为
one of the many reasons that I fell in love with you
我感觉你相信我
is that I felt like you believed in me.
就像我信任你一样
Like you believed in me
这辈子没人像你这么信任我
in a way that nobody in my entire life has.
我之前是
I did.
-连我自己都不行 -现在也还是
- Even me. - I do.
我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
你得理解我当时那么说是有道理的
You have to see how what I said made sense in the moment.
你得理解
You have to see that.
我不理解
I don't.
在我们经历的这么多事之后
After everything that you and I have been through,
应该存在一种
there just should have been something that...
能把你从怀疑边缘拉回来的信任
Held you back from the edge of assumption.
一个类似于护栏一样
Some sort of guardrail
不让你翻过怀疑这道坎的信任
that kept you from going over that ledge.
如果情况反过来
I mean, if this situation is reversed--
我是你 你是我
I'm you; you're me--
我跑向你
and I run up on you.
你拿着枪站在布雷拉尸体旁
You're standing over Barela holding the gun.
就算我有点怀疑 没事 我也不会跨过去
If I got close to the ledge, fine--I wouldn't go over.
永远不会
Not ever.
我只是
I just...
因为我知道你的为人
'Cause I know your heart.
我知道你永远也不可能
And I know that there's not a world in which
冷血地杀死一个人
you'd kill a man in cold blood,
你不会在他逃跑的时候从背后开枪
that you'd shoot him in the back as he's running away.
为了什么 复仇吗 保护家族名声吗
For what--revenge? For your family name?
拜托
Come on.
但你当时就是这个意思
That's what you meant
当你说"你干了什么"时
when you said, "What did you do?"
在那一刻
And in that moment,
我原以为你也知道我的为人
I'd have thought you'd know my heart.
你应该知道
You're supposed to know.
我知道你的为人 我知道
I do know your heart. I do.
我很抱歉
And I am sorry.
-就... -我
- Just-- - I--
谢谢你过来看我
Thanks for stopping by.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表