所以我们只能等世界改变
So we just wait for the whole world to change
然后再救我出来吗
and just pull me up?
你会怎么做
What would you do?
博伊特
Voight?
如果你是黑人 在这个世界 你会接受吗
In my skin, with this world, would you do that?
我吗
Me?
不会
No.
我会说你是个好警♥察♥
I'd say you are a good cop.
更是个好人 凯文
And you're a good man, Kevin.
要我说 一旦你不再是个好人
And you ask me, as soon as you're not one anymore,
他们就赢了
they're winning.
凯文 我...
Kevin, I...
听着 你做什么选择我都支持
Listen, I'll back you no matter what you choose.
但问题是 你想要什么
But the question is, what do you wanna do?
没人在家 我已经检查过了
Nobody's home. I already checked.
我不想吓到你的家人
I wouldn't wanna scare your family.
你在这干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我也是个警♥察♥ 没人看见我进来
I'm a cop too. Nobody saw me come in.
-你要杀我吗 -不
- You're gonna kill me? - No.
我要告诉你我们的出路
I'm gonna tell you our way out.
事情不是这样的
Well, that's not how this works.
如果我选择第三种方法就是
It is if I take the third option...
我用别的方式辞去工作
where I give up my badge a different way.
当我起诉你
Where I sue you
起诉整个芝加哥警署
and I sue the Chicago Police Department...
当我详细叙述你的骚扰 威胁
where I detail the harassment, the intimidation,
你栽赃在我车里的一公斤毒品
the kilo of dope you planted in my car,
让我停车的警♥察♥
the officers who pulled me over,
我家遭遇的闯空门
the break-in at my house,
还有毒打我
the beatdown.
你让无辜的警♥察♥遭枪击
The innocent cop you let get shot,
你命令别的警♥察♥替你公报私仇
the fact that you ordered other officers to do your bidding--
你可能需要一些证据
You might need some sort of evidence.
是啊
Yeah.
但你真的觉得那些人
But do you really think all those men
全都会支持你吗
are gonna stand by you?
当我在媒体面前让你体无完肤
When I rip you limb from limb in front of the media?
当我放弃警徽 工作 我的生活
When I give up my badge, my job, and my life
站在大家面前叫你种族主义者时
to stand on the podium and call you a racist?
当我队里的所有人都支持我时
When every member of my team backs me?
当我拿着印着你的脸的横幅 在街上游♥行♥时
When I march in the streets with your face on my poster?
当我意在摧毁你的工作 你的退休金
When I come for your job, your pension,
你的房♥子 你的名声时
your house, your name?
趁你还活着的时候
All while you're still living?
还让你的三个儿子都看着
While your three sons watch?
我不想放弃这份工作
I don't wanna give up this job,
但如果你继续找我麻烦
but if you keep coming after me,
我队里队员 或其他警♥察♥的麻烦
any member of my unit, or any other cop,
我保证
I promise you
我愿意全部放弃
I will give it all away.
我会把毁了你当成我的工作
I will make it my job to come after you.
而且我会摧毁你
And I will destroy you.
传球 兄弟 传球
Pass the ball, bro. Pass it.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表