那是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
通常意味着他会在几天后回来
Usually, it means he'll be back in a few days,
闻着像快死了一样 跪下
smell like death, get on his knees,
求我原谅 一觉睡两天
beg me for forgiveness, sleep 48 hours straight,
然后向我保证他再也不会了
then promise me he'll never do it again.
好吧
Okay.
我会帮你找到他的 我会找到他的 好吗
I'm gonna find him for you. I'm gonna find him, yeah?
快啊 快啊 快快快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
-什么 在这吗 -对
- What, here? - Yeah.
在十五街和十六街之间的霍曼路
Homan between 15th and 16th.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
冷静点 你不想伤到他
Keep it together. You don't wanna burn him.
-他是个线人 -我知道我知道
- He's a CI. - I know, I know.
我会用手撕了他
I'm gonna kill him with my bare hands.
找到了
You're good.
该死
Oh, crap.
-你宰了我 -没有
- You ripped me off. - No.
同样的鞋有人比你卖♥♥得便宜得多
There's a guy selling the same sneakers for far less
就在独♥立♥公园那边
over in Independence Park!
先生 我马上就来
Sir, I'll be with you in a minute.
-我还在接待顾客 -是吗
- I'm just handling a customer. - Yeah?
-伙计 拿上 -你滚开好不好
- So dude, yeah, take - Why don't you get the hell out of here?
我要买♥♥这双鞋
I'm trying to buy these shoes.
你要买♥♥这双鞋吗
You're trying to buy these shoes?
眼光真不错
That's a very nice choice.
-赶紧滚 -好吧
- Get the hell out of here! - Okay.
-你在干什么 -你欠我一百块
- What are you doing? - You owe me 100 bucks for those, man.
一百块 我马上就要给你五千
100 bucks? I got 5 grand coming your way, man.
你知道卡罗来纳蓝款的
You know what the resale value is
-转卖♥♥价值有多高吗 -你有什么毛病
- on Carolina blues, dude? - What's wrong with you?
我像你希望的一样戒毒了
Look, I'm keeping clean like you want.
我戒了 好吗
I am, okay?
我没在吸 虽然很难受 但我在坚持
I am and it hurts and it sucks, but I'm doing it.
但我得糊口啊 伙计
But I gotta make a living, man.
我就是这么赚饭钱的
This is how I put food on my table.
你到底在干什么 伙计
I mean, what are you even doing, man?
你不能在会面之前玩失踪
You can't just disappear right before a meet.
你们两个 都上车
The two of you! Just get in the car.
你感觉怎么样 兄弟
How you feeling, bro?
这里好冷
It's freezing in here.
很遗憾地告诉你这里并不冷
I'm sorry to tell you it's not.
好了 坚持住
All right, well, hang in there.
我去给你拿个毯子 好吗
I'll go get you a blanket, all right?
好了
Okay.
我们在试图拿下一个狡猾且暴♥力♥的毒贩
All right, we are trying to take down a smart, violent dealer.
一言不合就杀人的家伙
Guy puts people in the ground they blink the wrong way.
所以我得知道 这家伙到底行吗
So I gotta know: can we do it with this guy?
-行 -不行
- Yeah. - No.
不行
No.
我不是说我们放弃
I'm not saying we surrender.
我只是说我们放了汤米
I'm just saying we cut Tommy lose.
找别的方法去抓莫纳汉
We find another way to get to Monahan.
听着 我懂 我理解
All right, look. I get it, I do.
好的 我懂
All right? I do.
只是你不像我这么了解这人
It's just you do not know this guy like I do.
我知道你们交情很深
I know that you guys go way back.
他为你干了很多活 你们是朋友
He's put in good work for you. You're friends.
但这家伙一团糟 亚当 他就是坏消息
But this guy is a mess, Adam. He's a storm of bad news.
又接到一个双尸案
Just got a call about another double play.
看起来跟莫纳汉有关
Looks like it's connected to Monahan.
让特鲁迪盯着那家伙
Have Trudy keep an eye on that guy.
好的
Yeah.
什么情况
What's the story?
很不幸 还是老生常谈
Unfortunately, it's a familiar one.
死者是雷蒙·圣地亚哥 25岁
DOA is Ramon Santiago. He's 25.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
西班牙裔 记录在案的帮派成员 冰♥毒♥贩子
Hispanic, documented gang banger, crystal meth dealer?
对 被自动步♥枪♥枪杀
Yes, sir. Shot and killed by automatic rifle fire
是那边开过来的车
from a vehicle that rolled up on him.
口径0.223弹壳 绿色弹头
Shell casings are .223s. Green tips.
和杀死贝塞拉兄弟的一样
Same rounds that killed the Becerra Brothers.
-另一个受害者呢 -这次是无辜的
- This other victim? - Innocent, this time.
雷蒙的女友 温迪·加西亚
Ramon's girlfriend. Wendy Garcia, 22.
有 曾经有一个三岁儿子
Has a-- had a three-year-old son.
好 让弹道科鉴识这次的子弹
All right, have Ballistics confirm these rounds were fired
和上次杀次贝塞拉兄弟的是否一样
from the same weapon used on the Becerra Brothers.
看死者是否从同一个一次性手♥机♥
See if that DOA got any threatening text messages
受到过威胁短♥信♥
from the same burner.
我们已经知道了 但是
I mean, we already know but
还是费点力气把两者联♥系♥起来
let's do the work to connect the two crimes.
现在有四具尸体了
Body count's up to four now.
莫纳汉想把这事弄得声势浩大 人尽皆知
Monahan's doing this as loud and public as possible.
是的
Yeah.
老大
Boss.
听着 我知道汤米一团糟
Look, I know Tommy's a mess.
他骗人 欺诈 还是个毒贩
He's a liar, he's a cheat, he's a junkie.
你这推销是反其道而行之吗
That's a hell of a sales pitch.
他也是我最好的线人
He's also the best CI I ever had
我觉得我们能挺过去
and I think we can work through this.
眼下
At this point,
我不觉得我们有很多选择
I don't know if we got a lot of choice in the matter.
现在放了他 就是个死胡同了
We cut him loose now, think we're dead in the water.
好吧 很不幸 我觉得你说的对
Yeah, well, unfortunately, I think you're right.
-去办吧 -好的
- Let's get it done. - Yes, sir.
等这案子结束 我们就找人帮你
After this thing's over, we're gonna get you some help.
先考虑把我的钱给我吧
Just worry about getting me my money.
你病了 汤米 没有生计
You're sick, Tommy. No way to live.
是吗 或许吧
Yeah? Well, maybe.
我有可能好起来
There's a chance I get better.
无论结果如何
And however that turns out,
你还是那个来自卡纳里维尔的爱尔兰丑小子
you'll still be an unattractive, Irish prick from Canaryville.
汤米还有力气耍嘴皮子
Tommy's got enough strength to talk smack.
看来还可以
I'd say that's something.
他需要的远不只是耍嘴皮子
He's gonna need more than that.
好了 所以我们的想法是
All right, so we were thinking,
先来两磅
you know, two pounds to start.
你能搞定吗
You get that done?
这就是我擅长的 拓展业务
That's what I do. Generate business.
价格是每磅20
Price'll be 20 per.
20 天呐 这可不便宜啊
20? Damn. I mean, that's pretty steep, man.
和莫纳汉做生意 我劝你别想着讨价还价
With Monahan, I'd encourage you not think of it as a negotiation.
听着 如果我能帮你们牵线搭桥 你们得知道
Look, if I can get this thing set up, you gotta understand.
-如果你们迟到五分钟 他走人 -好
- If you're five minutes late with this guy, he walks. - All right.
你们想改变交易地点 他走人
You try to change the location on him, he walks.
他谁啊 天选之子吗 我们还要亲他的戒指吗
Who's he, the chosen one? We gotta kiss his ring, too?
如果你不喜欢就拉倒
Pull the plug, you don't like it.
-他什么毛病 -他今天过得不好
- What's his problem? - Ah, he's having a rough day.
别管他
Don't worry about him.
我的中介费是一成
My brokerage fee is 10%.
好的 中介费我们和莫纳汉五五分吗
Okay, so then we split that with Monahan?
不不 全是你们出
No. No, that's all on you.
给他钱 我们赶紧走人 老兄
Just pay the man so we can get the hell out of here, man.
好吧 罗根 听着
All right, Logan, look.
第一回做生意 你需要我们先交钱吗
First time out, you need it up front?
我们可以先交钱
We can do it up front.
-你在戒毒吗 -我没事
- Are you dry? - I'm good, bro.
离我远点 老兄
Just step off me, man.
给 爽一把
Here, knock yourself out.
爽一把
Knock yourself out.
见鬼
Damn.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表