- What the hell are you doing? - Calling an ambulance--
不 哥们 我有药
No, man! I got product here.
听着 他需要药
Look, he needs his medicine.
去我的房♥间 在衣柜上
Just go to my room. It's on the dresser.
我们得叫救护车
We're gonna have to call an ambo.
不不 先等等
No, no, no. Just give it a minute.
我不想暴露库珀
I don't want Cooper to get burned.
赶紧 库珀 快点 快点
Come on, Coop. Hurry up. Hurry up.
吸入 你能做到
Inhale, buddy. You can do it.
好了
Come on now.
呼吸 小西
Just breathe, T.
好了 呼吸
There you go. Breathe.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You all right? - Good.
对 他会没事的
Yeah. He's gonna be fine.
-对吧 西奥 -对 我没事
- Right, Theo? - Yeah, I'm good.
抱歉 我不想吓你们的
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you guys.
反正是被你吓到了
Yeah, well, you did.
别再这样了 好吗
Yo, no more of that, okay?
太吓人了
It's scary as hell, man.
喂
Yo...
我们明天继续谈买♥♥卖♥♥的事
Yeah, we'll talk some more business tomorrow.
行
Yeah.
如果你需要什么就告诉我 说真的
Hit me up if you need anything. For real.
走了 小家伙
All right, little man.
昨晚在达马里家干得好
That was good work last night with Damari.
你保持了冷静
You kept your cool.
长官 我以为西奥要死了
Sir, I thought Theo was gonna die.
兄弟 我们不会让这种事发生
Hey, man, we would never let that happen.
-好 那就好 -喂
- Okay, good. Good to know. - Yeah...
听着 如果他病情没有马上稳定
Look, if things didn't stabilize quickly,
我们会介入 帮忙
we would've stepped in, helped out.
你确定是昆西·巴雷特吗
Are you sure it's Quincy Barrett?
鲍勃 把门锁上 待在后面 我们马上来 好吗
Bob, lock the door, stay in the back, and we'll check it out, okay?
好
All right.
是披萨店的鲍勃·海耶斯打来的
That was Bob Hayes from the pizza joint.
他说昆西在用银色凯美瑞车踩点
He says Quincy is casing it right now in a silver Camry.
我刚让海莉和杰去那边了
I got Hailey and Jay over there right now
跟进罗伊的凶杀案
doing follow-ups on Roy's murder.
你们过去 支援他们 我告诉他们
Head over there, back them up. I'll loop them in.
-去吧 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
我们知道昆西开一辆银色凯美瑞
We know Quincy was driving a silver Camry.
对
Yeah.
看起来里面没事
It looks okay inside.
凯文让他锁门了 对吧
Kev told him to lock up, right?
对
Yeah.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD.
芝加哥警署 举起手来
Whoa! Chicago PD! Get your hands up.
你是谁 你来这干什么
Who are you? What are you doing here?
我是特兰顿
I'm Trent.
我十秒前刚进来 拿披萨
I just came in 10 seconds ago to get a pizza.
门开着 我来找海耶斯先生的
The door was open. I'm looking for Mr. Hayes.
你有武器吗
Are you armed?
没有 我什么都没做 我只是来拿吃的
No! I didn't do anything. I just came to get some food.
-我保证 -好
- I promise. - Okay.
我要搜一下你的身 好吗
I'm just gonna search you for a second, all right?
好
Yeah.
没事 你看着他
All right. You got him?
好 我看着他
Yeah, I got him.
在这里待着 好吗
Hang out in that corner for a sec, okay?
有尸体
Body.
海莉 是鲍勃
Hailey, it's Bob.
5021G 发现一具尸体
5021 George, I got a bona fide DOA.
威尔逊路3433号♥
3433 Wilson Road.
海耶斯披萨店 让犯罪现场调查组来
Hayes' Pizza. Roll a crime lab.
收到 5021G
Copy that, 5021 George.
他胸口中了两枪 都是正中心
He took two to the chest, center mass.
脑袋上还挨了以前 以防万一
One insurance round to the face.
-收银机呢 -没动过
- Cash register? - Untouched.
那就是暗♥杀♥
All right, so it was a hit.
昆西知道他是目击证人 把他干掉了
Quincy knew he was a witness, tied it off.
听着 我们需要证据
All right, listen, we need evidence.
让人过来在附近调查
Let's get some boots on the ground now.
-赶紧 -没问题
- Come on. - You got it.
-库珀 -怎么了
- Coop. - Sir?
收到一条短息
Just got a text.
看起来达马里想见面谈买♥♥卖♥♥
Looks like Damari wants to meet up and do the deal.
好 去干吧
Okay, good. Let's get it done.
去告诉阿特沃特 他会帮你
Talk to Atwater. He'll set you up.
警长 你有时间吗
Sarge, you got a sec?
达马里会怎么样
What's gonna happen to Damari?
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果我们逮捕他
Say we arrest him.
他同意帮我们抓住昆西
He agrees to help us take out Quincy.
这能谈到什么条件
What kind of deal we talking?
取决于他帮了多少
Depends on how helpful he is
以及他在两起凶案中的角色
and how involved he was in the two murders.
如果他坐牢了 西奥会怎么样
If he does time, what happens to Theo?
儿童和家庭服务局可能会介入
DCFS will probably step in.
所以我们除掉了一个街头罪犯
So we take one criminal off the street
又制♥造♥了另一个
and just create another?
不确定这是个胜利
Not sure that's a victory.
好吧 听我说
All right, listen to me.
我们需要抓到昆西·巴雷特
We need to take down Quincy Barrett.
那是我们的重心
That's our focus.
那是任务
That's the job.
你来了
Yeah. There he is.
兄弟 你怎么样
Hey, man. How you doing?
-都好 -你妈妈怎么样了
- All good. - How's your mama?
她很好 谢谢询问
She's good, man. Thanks for asking.
她得了什么癌症来着
Yo, what kind of cancer she got again?
肺癌
Lung.
对 我阿姨也得了那个
Yeah, my aunt had that.
兄弟 你想过我们之前谈的
Yo, dawg, what you think about that investment idea
那个投资想法吗
we talked about earlier?
凯文 兄弟 你知道我一直支持你
Aw, Kev. Bro, you know I'm with you all the way,
但我不喜欢那主意
but I don't like that one.
你不喜欢
You don't like it?
我只是觉得那片社区没潜力
Well, I don't think that that neighborhood's on the up.
什么叫"没潜力" 所有东西都可以有潜力
What do you mean "on the up"? Anything can be on the up
只要在正确的时间 投入精力
if you get there at the right time and you put the work in.
所以 我搞到了
So...I was able to get
一百克 纯的
100 grams, uncut.
对
Yeah.
钱都在这了
It's all there.
酷 兄弟 那我们交易吧
Cool. Man, let's do it.
等等 等等
Yo, hold up. Hold up.
老天 真是没完了
Man, it never stops, bro.
-怎么了 -西奥的病
- What happened? - Theo's medical stuff.
他又犯癫痫了
He just had another seizure.
校长带他去急诊室了
Principal took him down to the ER.
真遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
不 没事 他们就是在巡逻
No, that's okay. They just cruising.
我去年花了一万三医药费
I spent 13 grand last year on medical bills.
-你能信吗 -见鬼
- Can you believe that? - Damn.
怪不得我得贩毒了 兄弟
No wonder why I gotta sell dope, man.
等等 等等
Yo, wait. Hold on. Hold on.
不如你去急诊室看西奥吧
How about you go to the ER to check on Theo?
我们晚上再交易
We'll do the deal later tonight.
不 搞什么
No. What the hell?
-别啊 库珀 -搞什么
- Come on, Coop. - What the hell?
不用 兄弟 没事 我们可以用袋子
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表