She is...okay?
不 索菲娅被杀了
No, Sofia fue asesinada.
那孩子呢
The--the baby?
我需要你告诉我一切
I need you to tell me everything.
两个月前 我怀孕了
Two months ago, I was pregnant.
在家 危地马拉
At home, in Guatemala.
这些男人 他们带我
These men, they--they bring me.
-他们招募了你 -来美国
- Te reclutaron. - To come to America.
他们付你钱吗
Hmm, they paid you?
我付钱给他们
I paid them.
花了我所有钱
Everything I had.
因为他们在给你提供服务
Because they were providing you with a service.
他们承诺你会生下一个美国公民
They promise you you'd give birth to an American citizen
这样你自己也能获得美国公民 对吧
which would put you on the path to citizenship yourself, yeah?
他们要卖♥♥了我们的孩子
They were going to sell our babies.
他们说有一个母亲回危地马拉后
And they told us of a mother who went back home to Guatemala
她 她想
and she--she tried to--
说出所发生的事
to make noise about what had happened.
然后他们
And they--
他们让她消失了
They made her disappear?
所以我们就太害怕什么也不敢做
So we were all too scared to do anything.
除了一个人
All except one.
索菲娅
Sofia.
她说她要出去
She told me she would get out.
想方设法
Somehow.
我生下孩子后 他们带我去了机场
After I had my baby, they took me to the airport
给我一张回家的票
with a ticket home.
他们说如果再看到我 就杀了我
They said they would kill me if they saw me again.
但依然 你没上那架飞机
But still, you couldn't get on that plane?
你能吗
Could you?
谁干的
Who did this?
大卫·卡多纳 92年3月2日生
David Cardona, DOB 2 March '92.
西班牙裔男性 1米9
Male Hispanic, 6'5.
他负责育婴院的日常运营
He runs the day-to-day operations of the baby farm.
他有个老板 外号♥叫"瘦子"
He's got a boss, goes by "Flaco."
卡拉只见过他几次
Now, Karla's only seen him a couple times
但显然所有人都害怕瘦子
but apparently everybody is scared of Flaco.
所以我们认为索菲娅想办法逃离了育婴院
So we're thinking Sofia somehow escaped this baby mill
这些人去追杀她
and these guys went after her.
据卡拉说 卡多纳会带领人找索菲娅
According to Karla, Cardona would have led the search for Sofia
也可能杀了她
and could have pulled the trigger, too.
我找到他了 他使用公共交通
You guys, I got him. He's in the CTA system.
每天下午在L线上刷♥卡♥
Swipes his card every afternoon on the L
然后米德威站换52路公车
and then transfers to the 52 bus at Midway
然后去凯德兹 圣路易斯或加州站
either at Kedzie, St. Louis, or California.
这是我们的机会
That's our window.
橙线到凯德兹站了
Orange line's coming into Kedzie.
我看到卡多纳了 我觉得他认出我了
Got eyes on Cardona. I think he made me.
大卫·卡多纳 芝加哥警署 举起手来
David Cardona, Chicago PD. Get your hands in the air.
举起手来
Get your hands up.
趴下
Get down--
5021H 总部 总部
5021 Henry, 10-1, 10-1.
嫌犯袭♥警♥ 往北边去了
Shots fired at police, offender going northbound.
-去抓他 去抓他 -两个街区 我朝你去了
- Go get him, go get him. - Two blocks, headed for you.
回来 卡多纳 扔掉武器
Get back! Cardona, drop your weapon!
我在霍曼街4700号♥徒步追嫌犯
I'm in foot pursuit on the 4700 block of Homan.
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
卡多纳
Cardona!
站住
Stop!
金
Kim!
5021E
5021 Eddie.
嫌犯和警♥察♥交火
Shots fired by the offender and the police.
嫌犯倒地
Offender down.
已死亡
Doa.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- So you good? - Yeah.
-金 -怎么了
- Hey, Kim. - Yeah?
你还好吗
You all right?
-嗯 -那就好
- Yeah. - Okay.
跟副局长和事件响应小组谈过了吗
Talked to the street deputy? IRT?
对 他们得尽职
Yeah, I mean, they got to do their thing,
但他们说这是很正当的开枪
but they made it clear this one's pretty cut and dry.
我也作证了
I vouched for that, too.
好 卡多纳的武器呢
All right. And Cardona's weapon?
不匹配 射杀索菲娅的人用了0.38的左轮手♥枪♥
Not a match. Whoever killed Sofia fired .38s from a revolver.
卡多纳的是0.45
Cardona fired .45s.
所以跟今早比我们还是一无所获
So we got nothing we didn't already have this morning.
不知道是谁杀了索菲娅
Got no confirmation on Sofia's killer,
不知道怎么找到其他女人
got no leads on where to find the other women.
有一个线索
One point of interest.
我们从卡多纳身上找到了一次性电♥话♥
We pulled a burner phone off Cardona's body.
好 找出所有信息
All right, well, press for any data you can get.
短♥信♥ 信♥号♥♥定位能证实
Text messages, pings that put Cardona
卡多纳在犯罪现场附近的 任何信息
at the scene of the crime-- any breadcrumbs,
因为我们现在没有很多线索
'cause we don't have a lot else going on right now.
亚当
Adam.
怎么了
Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是尽责
Doing my job.
我明白
Look, I get it.
显然你还生我的气
Clearly, you're still pissed at me.
但拜托 你得找个方法
But, come on, you are gonna have to find a way
让我重新回到你的生活
to let me back in at some point.
你得换件新外套了
Gonna need a new jacket.
玛凯拉
Makayla?
玛凯拉
Makayla?
-他们在这 -谁在这
- They're here! - Who's here?
他们在这 他们要来抓我了
They're here. They're coming to get me.
没事 只是我
Hey, hey, it's just me.
天呐 好吧
Oh, my gosh, okay.
没人在这
No one's here.
-没人在这 -他们来了
- No one's here. - They are.
你没事
You're okay.
没人在这 只是噩梦
Nobody's here. It's a nightmare.
是我
Hey, it's me.
是我 只是噩梦
It's me. It's just a nightmare.
你跟我在一起
You're here with me.
你能接着睡觉吗
Can you go back to sleep?
我就待在这里 好吗
I'll stay right here, okay?
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
好
Okay.
没事
It's okay.
你没事
You're okay.
你没事
You're okay.
你没事
You're okay.
她有过好几次这种情况了
She's had a couple of these episodes?
对 虽然不像这次
Yeah. Not like this, though.
对
Yeah.
这些不是噩梦 金 是夜惊症
Well, these aren't nightmares, Kim, they're night terrors.
玛凯拉 她看到了孩子不该看到的东西
Makayla, she's seen things kids should not see.
她看着自己的母亲死去
She watched her mother die,
她的父亲追查她的下落
her father hunted her.
她所受的创伤非常严重
The level of trauma here is extraordinary.
这是她唯一能应对的机制
This was her only mechanism to cope.
我们都见过很多事
Well, we've both seen some things.
这引出了我接下去要说的主题
That leads me to my next subject,
你
you.
我
Me?
玛凯拉知道你靠什么为生 金
Makayla knows what you do for a living, Kim.
在某些程度上知道你每次出门后
Knows, on some level, what you're up against
要面对什么
every time you walk out the door.
我不跟她说任何事
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表