她请了律师
She lawyered up.
包装屋的登记信息无效
Bag house is on bad paper.
业主把它注册成了一家空壳公♥司♥
The owner registered it to a bogus LLC.
好的 我和凯文拿这些去问比利
All right, so me and Kev are gonna run all that past Billy.
同时 你去拘留哈德莉
Meantime, you get Hadley into holding.
她是谁
Who is she?
我不知道 好吗
I don't know, okay?
我不认识这个人
I don't know this woman.
我从没见过她
I've never seen her!
我 我把我记得的东西都告诉你了
I-I told you everything I can remember.
你却说你们证实不了
You're telling me you can't prove it.
艾拉有没有提到过哈德莉
Did Isla ever mention a Hadley?
或告诉你她在哪里买♥♥的毒品
Ever tell you where she scored her drugs?
我已经把能记起来的都告诉你了
I've told you everything I can remember.
-我记不... -比利
- I can't-- - Hey, Billy.
比利 我知道你现在感觉有压力
Billy, I know you're feeling the pressure right now.
好吗 因为我们的时间不多了
All right, because we are running out of time--
你以为我不想记起来吗
You think I don't wanna remember?
好吧 冷静下来
Okay, well, just calm down.
好吧 你可以解决 你可以处理好
Okay, you can take this. You can handle it.
我身体很不舒服
My body feels terrible.
我 我觉得我快要失去理智了
I-I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我知道 但越是这时候你越要努力 好吗
I know, but this is where you fight, okay?
这个时候你得努力 好吗
This is where you fight, okay?
好吗 好了 好了 好了
Okay? All right, all right, all right.
你不认识哈德莉 没关系
Now, you don't know Hadley. That's fine.
那毒品呢
What about the drugs?
海♥洛♥因♥呢
What about the heroin?
-标记 -好的
- The tag. - Okay.
-标记 -那个图案吗
- The tag. - The insignia?
-是的 -好的 它怎么了
- Yeah. - Okay, what about it?
对
Yeah.
这些袋装毒品 都装在黑色的袋子里
These bags of dope, they were in the black bag.
她有很多
She had a lot of them.
等等 你是说她不止
Wait, you're saying that she had
只有几克吗
more than just a few grams?
是的 黑袋子里装满了这种袋装毒品
Yeah, the black bag was full of these bags.
各位 我找到了联♥系♥ 看这个
Guys, I made a connection. Check this out.
这是蒂姆·罗林斯 36岁
This is Tim Rollins. He's 36 years old.
他有暴♥力♥前科 两次藏♥毒♥前科
He's got a history of violence, two priors for drug possession
而且还想在印第安纳州分销
with intent to distribute in Indiana.
哈德莉跟这家伙有电♥话♥
Now, Hadley has calls, Venmo requests,
付款请求和社交媒体点击的联♥系♥
and social media hits with this guy.
艾拉也是
So does Isla.
她的社交媒体上有很多
And her social media is loaded with pictures
他们两个人的照片 直到她认识比利
of the two of them right up until when she met Billy.
前男友 毒品肯定是他的
Ex-boyfriend. The drugs are definitely his.
艾拉知道 她心痒痒
Isla knew it. She was itching.
她跑了回去 偷了毒品
She went back. She stole the drugs.
带他回来
Bring him in.
蓝色轿车
Blue Sedan.
已经清洗过了 漂白剂
It's been cleaned. Bleach.
杰 海莉
Jay, Hailey.
我们停在蒂姆的住处
We dropped an anchor on Tim's place.
我们找到了一辆刚洗过的蓝色轿车
We got a blue Sedan freshly scrubbed down.
跟在艾拉的公♥寓♥外
It's the exact match to the car
闲逛的车一模一样
idling outside Isla's apartment.
收到 我们还有九分钟到
Copy that. We're nine minutes out.
你们到之前我们就停在这里
We'll hold anchor until you arrive.
蒂姆·罗林斯
Tim Rollins.
站住
Stop!
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
-我绕到后面 -收到
- I'ma go around the back! - Copy.
5021I在徒步追击 朝贝尔的西向小路
5021 Ida in foot pursuit. Westbound alley towards Bell.
罪犯为男性白人 1米87穿蓝色牛仔裤
Offender is male, white. 6'2" in blue jeans.
我需要巡逻车在贝尔和维伍兰拦截
I need patrol cars off Bell and Waveland.
我需要即刻进行围堵
I need containment right now.
收到 5021I
Copy that, 5021 Ida.
我们会派巡警去你所在的区域
We will send units in your area.
5021I 我需要支援的预计到达时间
5021 Ida, I need an ETA on that backup!
-小心 -5021I
- Watch out! - 5021 Ida,
巡逻队没有回应
units not responding.
有人围堵吗 人都去哪里了
Do I have containment or not? Where is everyone?
没有 附近没有巡警
Negative. No one in route.
调度中心 有车来吗 我的后援在哪里
Dispatch, do I have cars coming? Where the hell is my backup?
我看不到人了
I lost eyes.
亚当
Adam!
亚当
Adam!
亚当 5021 请求支援 请求支援
Adam? 5021, 10-1. 10-1,
发生枪击 有警官受伤
shots fired. Officer down.
派一辆救护车到贝尔西边的小路
Roll an ambo to the west alley of Bell.
他在哪里 他在哪里 他在哪里
Where is he? Where is he? Where is he?
他跑了 他跑了
He's gone, he's gone.
你 让我把这个脱掉
You--let me get this off.
我没事 我没事
Ah, I'm good, I'm good.
闭嘴 你知道个鬼
Shut up. You don't know that.
-没有穿透 -我知道
- It didn't go through. - I know.
罗林斯跑了 你要去追
Rollins kept going. You should go.
不 不 打到了你的肋骨
No, no, it hit your rib.
你的呼吸没事吧
You breathing all right?
没事 只是气息有点...
I'm fine. The wind's just knocked--
鲁塞克 打中了哪里
Ruzek, where you at?
没事 兄弟 防弹衣挡下了
It's good, bro. The vest took it.
-到底发生了什么 -打到肋骨了
- What the hell happened? - Hit the ribs.
我不该去转角的
I shouldn't have taken the corner.
-巡逻队一直没来 -他没事
- Patrol never rolled. - He's good.
他们是因为我才没有来 对不起 兄弟
They're not rolling with me. I'm sorry, bro.
-没关系 -我没事
- It's all right. - I'm good.
他没事
He's good.
不 你是因为我才会中枪
No, you just got shot 'cause of me.
这不怪你 凯文 不是你的错
It's not on you, Kev. You're good.
他被枪击了 他被枪击了
He just got shot. He just got shot.
-谁没响应 -凯文
- Who didn't respond? - Kevin.
我知道你的雷达能接收到
I know it's on your radar.
-谁没响应呼叫信♥号♥♥ -凯文 我在查了
- Who didn't respond to the call? - Kevin, I am looking into it.
我会询问所有警员
I'm going to question every officer--
是谁
Who was it?
那地区有三个巡逻和四个战术警员
There were three patrol officers in the area and four tact guys.
战术警员是谁
Who were the tact guys?
现在他们每人都有合理的推诿理由
Right now, every one of them has plausible deniability--
当然了 战术警员是谁
Of course they do. Who were the tact guys?
麦肯齐是其中之一 凯文 别这样
McKenzie was one of them. Kevin, come on.
凯文 别 凯文 别冲动
Kevin, no. Kevin, please...
真的假的
Really?
现在就这样了吗 让警♥察♥被杀
This is what we're doing? Letting cops get killed?
-我当时在抓人 -鲁塞克被枪击了
- I was making an arrest. - Ruzek got shot.
我无法响应 滚远点 老兄
I couldn't roll on a call. Back the hell up, man!
你感觉很好吗
You feel good, huh?
就因为我说了实话 开始找好警♥察♥的麻烦
Coming at good cops 'cause I told the truth?
我没有找你麻烦
I'm not coming for you.
你只想看着警♥察♥白白牺牲在野外
You just wanna watch officers bleed out in the dirt--
-我说了我没找你... -是吗 你现在觉悟了
- I said I ain't coming-- - Yeah, you woke now?
我给了你答案 赶紧走开
I gave you your answer. Now back up!
我哪也不会去 懦夫
I ain't backing no damn where, coward.
你还在保护你那种族歧视的兄弟吗
You're still protecting your racist ass buddy?
别在这里
Not here, man.
你冷静点 是我们
You take a breath. It's us.
-冷静点 -他下令了
- Take a breath. - He's giving orders.
我没事
I'm good.
你觉得我们想这么做吗
You think any of us wanna be doing this?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表