I'm sorry.
汤米 别 汤米 别抓了
Tommy, stop. Tommy, stop scratching.
我做不到 史蒂夫
I can't, Steve.
不管你叫什么名字
Whatever your name is supposed to be.
是迈克
It's Mike.
记得吗 迈克 跟单车押韵 迈克
Remember. Mike, bike, Mike.
迈克
Mike.
贩毒的 分销郊区
Drug dealer. Suburbs.
过来 坐起来
Come here. Let's sit you up.
好了 就这样
There you go, all right.
或许下次我们再执行任务
Just, uh, maybe the next time we do this,
你找个更符合你性格的名字
you pick a name that matches your personality more.
比如伊丽莎白
Like Elizabeth.
或阿曼达
Or Amanda.
你坐好 我给你擦擦
You sit tight. I'm gonna clean you up.
我帮你擦干净 好吗
Gonna clean you up, all right?
好了 哥们 过来 哥们
All right, buddy. Come here, bud.
我想让你咬毛巾 好吗
I want you to bite down on this, all right?
慢慢咬 润润嘴 来吧
Just real slow. Wet your whistle a little. Here.
就这样 哥们
Here you go, man.
好样的 乖
Yeah. That's nice.
天呐
God.
我们快抓到人了
Now, we're close.
我去不了了
I'm not gonna make it.
-这样不行 -不
- Not like this. - No.
只有一个方法能到达应许之地
There's only one way to the promised land.
你知道那是什么
You know what that is.
不
No.
可以
Yeah.
-不行 汤米 -可以
- No, Tommy. - Yes.
-不行 -可以
- No. - Yes.
可以
Yes.
你说过是过了普拉斯基街 对吧
You said it's off Pulaski, right?
对 就 再过去点
Yeah, just a... just a little further.
就这里 对对
Here. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
就这里 对 把我在这放下
Here, yeah. Just dump me off right here.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好了 去吧
All right. Go, man.
不行
No.
哥们 你不是认真的吧
Bro, you can't be serious right now.
如果这能让你好受点
If it makes you feel any better,
你就当把欠我的球鞋钱
you can just look at it as payment back
还给我好了
for those sneakers you owe me.
什么都不会让我对这事感觉好些
Isn't gonna make me feel better about this.
你需要多少 能让度过今晚
How much you need to make it through the night,
化腐朽为神奇
turn on that magic?
大概两克 60一包
Two grams, maybe. 60 a pop.
好的 好的
Good man, good man.
一切都会好的 好吗
Everything's gonna be okay, all right?
最后都会值得的
It's all gonna be worth it in the end.
-嗯 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
亚当和汤米在路上了
Adam and Tommy are on their way.
大家都听着
Everybody listen up.
我们勘察过现场 知道各自的工作
We surveilled the site, we all know our jobs,
但不是我们选的这里
but we didn't pick this spot.
有很多我们不知道的事
There's a lot we don't know
包括对方有多少火力
including how much resistance to expect.
别忘了鲁塞克什么也没带
Don't forget Ruzek's in there naked.
他没有武器
He's got no weapon.
所以我们确保所有人今晚都能活着回去
Let's make sure everyone goes home tonight.
有守卫
We got security.
有两个家伙全副武装
Two guys armed to the teeth.
各方注意 有车来了
Heads up. Coming at us.
好 好戏开始
All right, here we go.
他们在迎接我们的人
They're greeting our party now.
-手张开 -遵命
- Spread. - Yes, sir.
这家伙可真是功能齐全啊
That's a hell of a tricked-out piece, man.
折叠式枪托 消音器
Folding stock, little muzzle suppressor.
怎么 还能帮你做早饭吗
What, it can cook you breakfast, too?
它用什么子弹
What's that thing spit?
绿色弹头 口径0.223
Green tip .223s, bro.
你是街上买♥♥来 自己改装的吗
You get the street mod, make it a chopper?
不需要 来的时候就是精♥装♥版
No need. Came with a selector.
-全自动 直接开干 -好家伙
- Fully auto, then go home. - Amen to that.
-口径0.223 绿色弹头 全自动 -可能是凶器
- .223s. Green tip, fully auto. - Probably the murder weapon.
数吧
Count it.
我们看到莫纳汉了
We got a positive on Monahan.
我不想让人觉得
I don't mean to give the impression
我想交朋友 因为我不想
that I need to be friends, 'cause I don't.
说的有理
Fair enough.
但我确实需要
But I am in the midst of a...
拓展业务
significant business expansion.
-想找分销的人 -好的
- Looking to move product. - All right.
而不是给自己制♥造♥敌人
Not looking to create competition for myself.
罗根说你俩打算去郊区分销
Logan said you two plan to distribute in the suburbs.
没错
That's right.
跟我详细说说
Tell me more about that.
好啊 我们没什么可藏着
Yeah, man. We're an open book.
你想知道什么
You know, tell us what you wanna know.
-我们都告诉你 -你见过那些
- We'll answer any questions you-- - You ever see those birds
站在水牛身上的小鸟吗
that sit on top of them water buffalos?
白色的小鸟 知道吗
White suckers. Know the ones?
我以前想
I used to think,
"你站在水牛身上干什么呢 小鸟"
"What are you doing on top of that buffalo, birdy?"
结果人家是在吃东西呢 没错
Turns out he's having a snack. Yeah.
是真的 我在电视上看到的
It's true. I saw it on TV.
对 鸟吃掉让水牛生病的跳蚤
Yeah, the bird eats the ticks that make the buffalo sick.
这是双赢
It's a win-win for everyone.
水牛健健康康
Buffalo gets a clean bill of health,
小鸟吃得酣畅
bird gets to have a feast.
汤米在发神经吗
Is Tommy geeking out?
是的
He is.
那我是水牛吗 还是鸟
So am I the buffalo? Am I the bird?
你是
You're...
随便什么 老兄
whoever, man.
庄家[贩毒]选
Dealer's choice.
你瞧 我刚玩了个双关
Eh? See what I did there?
但重点是 我们不是对手
But point is we ain't competitors.
那样就太傻了 对吧
We'd be fools, all right?
我们想成为搭档
We want to be partners.
你觉得搭档是什么
What does that look like to you?
-信任 -信任
- Trust. - Trust.
-信任 -信任
- Trust. - Trust.
对吧
Right?
所以我会告诉你我们的秘密调料是什么
So I'm gonna tell you what our secret sauce is.
我们要把你的产品 掺入摇♥头♥丸♥ 变成超级摇♥头♥丸♥
We're gonna take your product, mix it with X, make super X.
孩子都喜欢
Kids love it.
所以我们瞄准了郊区
That's why we're hitting up the suburbs.
卖♥♥给大学生
For the colleges.
草原学院 惠顿学院 州大学
Prairie, Wheaton, State.
我在那些地方都有人 你觉得那里怎么样
I got ins all over the place. What do you think's up there?
听听那孩子说的
Listen to that kid.
一堆孩子
So bunch of kids,
无聊至极 手里又有钱
bored, with a buttload of money,
等人去救他们
just waiting.
等着我们
Waiting for us.
-超级摇♥头♥丸♥ -对
- Super ecstasy? - Yeah.
对 是他想出来的
Yeah, he came up with it.
这家伙真搞笑
Yeah, this guy's funny.
我们弄简单点
Let's keep it simple.
今天做成买♥♥卖♥♥
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表