当然不 怎么了
Not at all. What's going on?
好 对对
Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. Um...
我打算让你做我的托管人
I'm naming you as my custodian.
领养的事
In the adoption.
就是如果我出了什么事
Like, if anything happens to me,
你就要照顾玛凯拉
you're the one who's gonna take care of Makayla.
我有点困惑
I'm a little confused.
你记得发生了什么吗
I mean, you remember what's been going on?
你对我的质疑
The questions you've had about me?
我们俩之间关系并不是很好
I mean, things haven't been too good between us.
我知道
I know.
好吧 是因为那个吗 还是因为案子
Okay, so is it about that or is it about this case?
奥提兹的事
What went down with Ortiz?
不 跟那些都无关
No, it's not about either of those things.
好吧 那你为什么要这么做
Okay, why would you do that then?
因为我们本来要有孩子了 傻瓜
Because we were supposed to have a baby together, dummy.
因为我们是一家人
Because we're family.
因为
Because...
你和我有很多关系
You and I are a lot of things,
包括很糟糕的关系
including pretty screwed up.
谁知道我们是否有天
Who knows if we'll ever really
能让自己振作起来 但是
get our act together but...
她现在姓伯吉斯了 亚当
Her last name is Burgess now, Adam.
还有
And, um,
有一件我们能做的事
one thing that we can be,
你和我 就是
you and I, is--
我们可以成为
is we can be this
一整个又大又圆的保护圈
whole, big, round thing
围绕在她周围保护她
that can surround and protect her.
就算玛凯拉不知道它存在
You know, even if Makayla doesn't know it exists.
我需要那个
And I need that.
这是我唯一能继续下去的方法
That's the only way that I can do this.
做个好妈妈
Be a good mom and
做个称职的警♥察♥
be the kind of cop that I need to be.
我需要那个
I need that.
当然你可以拒绝
Obviously, you can say no.
但我 你能考虑一下吗
But I'm--could you just think about it?
我不需要考虑
I don't need to think about it.
答案是肯定的 当然了
The answer is yes, of course.
我很荣幸你问了我
I'm honored that you'd ask me.
那我们该怎么做 签字吗
So, what, what do we do? Do I sign something?
还是握手 我不知道
Do we shake on it? I don't know.
下一步是什么
What's the next step here?
握手
Shake.
酷
Cool.
来吧 小熊 过来
Come here, bear. Come on.
其实
Actually,
我有礼物要给你
I got you something.
这些是忧虑娃娃
These are called trouble dolls.
你睡觉时把它们放在枕头下
And you are gonna put them under your pillow
等你早上醒来
and when you wake up in the morning,
知道吗
you know what?
它们就带走了你的所有忧虑
They've taken all your troubles.
你唯一的工作就是好好休息
So your only job is to rest.
很酷吧
How cool is that?
-很酷 -对
- Really cool. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得这是个好顺序
I think that's a good order.
能给我一个吗
Can I get one?
你真好
You're nice.
现在睡觉吧
And now, sleep.
舒服吗
Cozy?
晚安 玛凯拉
Good night, Makayla.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表