and search every inch of this property.
以我为中心散开
Address off of me.
来吧
Let's go.
等等
Hold on.
有动静
I got something.
-有把手 -你那有把手吗
- I got an edge. - You got an edge?
对 来 拉吧
Yeah, here. Come on.
她还活着
She's alive!
让医疗组赶紧过来
Get those paramedics over here now!
父亲死了
Father's DOA!
我在呢 我在呢
I gotcha, I gotcha.
亲爱的 没事了
Hi, sweetie. It's okay.
没事了 我在呢
It's okay. I got you.
没事了
It's okay.
我是海莉
Hey, I'm Hailey.
没事了 没人会伤害你了 好吗
It's okay, no one else is gonna hurt you, okay?
有我在 有我在
I got you. I got you.
好吗
Okay?
-你还在呢 -对
- You're still here, huh? - Yeah.
我想跟你的理由一样吧
I'm guessing for the same reason you are.
我在等医院电♥话♥ 告诉我贝卡一切都好
I'm waiting for Med to call, give Becca the all clear.
她指认了赫曼德兹
She ID'd Hermanez.
她很清醒 冷静
She's lucid, calm.
很坚强
Strong kid.
-我要去喝点咖啡 你来点吗 -好
- I was gonna get some coffee. You want some? - Yeah.
如果我不是跟你和杰共事
You know, if I wasn't working with you and Jay...
我就联♥系♥移♥民♥局了
I would've used ICE.
我知道 但那也没用
I know. Wouldn't have worked.
-赫曼德兹本来也不会开口 -对
- Hermanez never would've talked. - Yeah.
我会越界 然后只是浪费时间
I would've crossed a line only to have run out of time.
不会发现他们在哪
Wouldn't have figured out where they were.
只会盲目地审讯他 试图让他开口
Would've just done it blindly to break him.
这说明我是什么样的人
What does that say about me?
你想要个真心的回答吗
You want an honest answer?
等等 你有答案吗
Wait, you got one?
他说你成为警♥察♥是因为你小的时候
He says you became a cop because when you were a little kid,
你♥爸♥爸打你妈 打你
your dad beat your mom, beat you.
你对此无能为力因为
You couldn't do anything about it 'cause
你只是个小孩 他比你大很多
you were just a child. He was bigger than you.
你不了解我的家庭
You don't know my family.
我了解你
I know you.
我爸爸不是哥特小说里的恶棍
My dad's not some villain from a gothic novel.
我明白
I get that.
海莉 你有枪和警徽
Hailey, you got a gun and a badge.
你现在长大了
You're bigger now.
所以我见到的每个禽兽都是我爸
So every monster I see is my dad?
是吗
Are they?
所有受伤的小孩都是我
Every hurt little kid is me?
怎么 我不适合做警♥察♥吗
What, am I unfit to be a cop?
如果你不适合 那我也不适合
If you're unfit, I'm unfit.
你不是第一个给我做心理分♥析♥的人
You're not the first person to psychoanalyze me,
甚至今天都不是
not even today.
我相信这点
I'm sure that's true.
你很擅长这份工作
Hey, you're good at this job...
也是因为同样的理由 你很不擅长
For the same reasons you're bad at it.
你能很好地控制自己的情绪
You control yourself miraculously well.
冷静 平衡 不掺杂私人感情
You were calm, balanced, unemotional...
直到有东西碰了你的瘀伤
Till something touches that bruised part of you...
然后你就失控了
And you lose all control.
我不想那样
I don't wanna be that way.
-我不想 -我知道
- I don't. - I know.
你得找到解决的方法
And you can find a way not to be.
因为我觉得这样下去
'Cause I think this way...
我真的认为这样下去会让你消耗殆尽
I really think this way's gonna cost you.
你来了
You came.
你让我来的
You asked me to.
我觉得自己从来没学过该怎么做这些事
I don't think I ever really learned how to do it properly.
感情 亲密关系
Relationships, intimacy.
告诉别人我的感受
Telling people how I feel.
以前在我家不能做这些
You couldn't do that in my house.
我还小的时候 说"我爱你"
When I was a kid, being told "I love you"
总是在"对不起"之后
was always after "I'm sorry."
它们是一个意思
They were the same thing.
"对不起我打了你 不会再发生了 我爱你"
"I'm sorry I hurt you. It won't happen again. I love you."
你知道吗
And you know,
我每次都信了
I believe it every time.
他们也确实爱我
And they did love me,
但之后过了一天 过了一周
but then a day later, a week later...
或许有部分的我
Maybe there's some part of me
每次听到"我爱你"时
that every time I hear "I love you,"
都在等着那拳打下来
I'm just waiting for the punch.
等着说"对不起"的那记伤害
For the "I'm sorry" that's gonna come.
听着 我不知道该怎么做
Look, I don't know how to do this,
但我想
but I want to.
我非常想
I want to so badly.
我想和你在一起
I wanna be with you,
我想学会怎么做
I wanna learn to do this,
我想变得更好
I want to be better.
那我们会找到办法
Then we'll figure it out.
因为我也想和你在一起
'Cause I wanna be with you too.
我哪也不会去 海莉
And I'm not going anywhere, Hailey.
真的 哪也不去
Really, I'm not.
杰 我也是
Jay, I do.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表