-汤米 -怎么了
- Tommy. - What?
我们找这个人有事
We got business with this guy.
-这个傻叉吗 -我明白
- With this nitwit? - Yeah, I know.
是看着不太可能
It seems improbable.
但到底是什么情况啊
But, uh, you wanna tell us what's going on?
出了什么问题
What's the problem?
你的人给他的孩子过生日
Look, your boy's having a birthday party for his kid.
大人们都有点喝多了
The adults got a little wasted, all right?
邻居报♥警♥说太吵了
Neighbors called in a noise complaint.
-就这个 -不是 还有呢
- That's it? - No, that ain't it.
我们有理由相信你朋友偷了这个充气屋
We got reason to believe your boy stole this bouncy house.
这样吧
All right.
给我们个面子
Look, guys. Do us a favor.
撤吧 我们保证
Walk away, I promise you
会让这个傻叉不折腾了
we'll get this nitwit to shut things down, okay?
我保证
Promise.
别让他们再喝了
Take the tap off that keg?
好
Yes.
下次我们可不会撤了
We ain't walking away a second time.
合情合理
Fair enough.
听着
And hey, listen.
回头你们的更衣柜里应该有瓶装 棕色
Expect to find something bottled, brown,
还比较贵的东西
and moderately expensive in your lockers, okay?
非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
好说
We'll be fine.
鲁塞
Ruz.
你是真的脑子出毛病了吗 兄弟
Are you literally out of your mind, bro?
这么久了你跑哪儿去了 兄弟
Where you been all my life, bro?
现在还让你自己挑搭档呢啊
Still letting you pick your own partners these days, huh?
有时吧
Sometimes.
-脊梁发凉啊 -不会 熟了就好了
- Feel a chill. - Nah, she warms up.
别担心 来吧
Don't worry about it. Come on.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel!
来乐呵乐呵吧 来两口
Come party, man. Get a couple of shots!
-谢了 小家伙 -不客气
- Thanks, little man. - You're welcome.
来吧
All right, come on.
爸爸一会儿就出来
Dad will be back out in a minute.
-好的 -谢谢 伊莎贝尔
- Okay. - Thanks, Isabel.
那充气屋真是偷的
Really steal the bouncy house?
那还用说
Course I stole the bouncy house.
邻居真混球 芬恩玩得挺高兴的
Neighbor's a prick. Finn's having a good time.
上帝宁愿让你做贼也不愿意让你做混球
God would rather you be a thief than a prick any day.
-所以 -所以
- So. - So.
什么事
What's up?
我想让你做回老本行
I need you back in play.
-不是吧 -听着 哥们
- Come on. - Look, bro.
有些真正的恶人
We got a real bad person or persons
惹了很多严重麻烦
causing a lot of serious trouble.
有多严重
How serious?
有两个人 是两兄弟
Well, we got two men, brothers.
新城的冰♥毒♥贩子
Glass dealers in New City.
他们昨天都被枪杀了
They were both shot and killed yesterday
我们要查出
and we're trying to figure out
谁要抢他们的地盘
who's trying to muscle in on their turf
免得更多的人被杀
before more people get killed.
拜托 哥们 我现在的任务是
Come on, man. I'm doing this now, you know?
-生日蛋糕 充气房♥子 -我知道 我明白
- Birthday cakes, bouncy houses. - I know, I know, I get it.
不 你不明白哥们 我妻子伊莎贝尔信任我
No, you can't bro. My wife, Isabel, trust me.
要是别的女人早就走了
Lot of ladies would've left by now.
我已经尽力了 好吗
I pushed things far as I can go, all right?
我努力戒毒 不再吸了 你懂吗
I'm trying to get clean, get off the pipe, you know?
离开原来的一切
Got out of that whole scene.
我很敬佩你的所作所为
I got nothing but respect for that.
所以考虑一下
So check it:
我可以给你五千块
I can get you 5 grand
并让州检察官封存你的案底
and the state's attorney's gonna seal your record.
这意味着你不用再向任何潜在的雇主
That means you don't have to disclose anything
透露任何事
to any potential employers.
你只要做好这件事
You can do this whole thing right.
就可以找到份靠谱的工作 养家糊口
You can get a real job, raise your family.
好 但我要先跟伊莎贝尔谈谈
All right, but yo, I gotta talk to Isabel first.
她已经同意了 我们来之前给她打过电♥话♥
Well, she's already on board. Called her before we came over.
他挺狡猾的 对吗
He's conniving, ain't he?
我们称之为有说服力
Eh. Let's call it persuasive.
好吧 你真正要找的人是罗根
All right, the person you really want is Logan.
-谁 -罗根·蒂格
- Who? - Logan Teague.
他和我曾一起在那个街区贩毒
Me and him used to run around the block a few times.
就像我说的 我已经金盆洗手了
Like I said, I'm out of the game,
但罗根还在干
but Logan's a player.
他认识那里的所有人 他会
Knows everyone out there. He'll--
他会带我们去我们要去的地方
he'll take us where we need to go.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Nice.
食品酒水店
好
All right.
我先联♥系♥他一下
Hitting him up now.
你准备好了吗 没吸吧
Hey, you ready? You clean?
一点没有 像口哨一样
As a whistle.
我们怎么会用口哨来衡量
How did a whistle become the thing we use
人们干不干净
to measure being clean?
里面全是人们的口水
Got people's saliva all up in there.
用口哨的都是什么人
Who uses a whistle, huh?
-健身教练 警♥察♥ -好了
- Gym teachers? Cops? - All right, yo.
我们现在得正经点 好吗
Hey, we gotta be serious now, okay?
这是来真的
This is real.
嗯 也不算真的
Yeah, literally not real.
而且他们说讽刺已死
And they said irony was dead.
等等 我们到那时
Wait, what's your name supposed to be again
应该叫你什么来着
when we get over there?
-是迈克 哥们 -迈克
- It's Mike, bro. - Mike.
我说完了
I rest my case.
汤米 你会记得的 对吗
Tommy, you're gonna remember that, right?
亚当这次找了个话痨
Adam's got himself a live one.
没错
Indeed.
迈克跟单车押韵 迈克 单车 迈克 单车
Mike rhymes with bike. Mike, bike, Mike, bike.
对 好 我们进去时
Yeah, right. When we get in there,
你别做得太过
you don't gotta take it too far.
也不用刻意装作要做回本行
You don't gotta front like you're back in the game.
好 好
Right, right.
你只要把我介绍给他
You're just making introductions.
感觉像是为了我才跟罗根·蒂格见面
Felt like a meet would be good for me, Logan Teague,
你只要尝尝他的货 接下来的事
you get a little taste, and then after that,
你就不太擅长了
you gotta do what you're not so good at.
你要闭上你的臭嘴 让我跟他谈 好吗
Shut the hell up and let me do the talking, all right?
好 我一个字都不说 迈克
Kay. Mum's the word, Mikey.
好 然后我会准备交易
All right, so then I'll lay groundwork for a buy.
好 好
Cool, cool.
-就是这里吗 -对
- This it right here? - Yep.
开始了
Here we go.
-罗根 -汤米
- Hey, Logan. - Tommy, hey.
好啊 哥们
What's up, man?
我跟你说起过的兄弟迈克
My boy Mike I was telling you about.
已确认联♥系♥上罗根·蒂格
Contact confirmed with Logan Teague.
收到
Copy.
-这是给我的吗 -对
- Is that for me? - Yeah.
我们出去玩的时候抽
Smoke on up while we're hanging out.
-真的吗 -对 为了客户忠诚度
- For real? - Yeah, customer loyalty, eh?
哥们
Oh, dude.
我们一起做了多久生意了
How long we been running together?
我说过我爱你吗 哥们
I ever tell you I love you, man?
-永远都听不够 -我爱你
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表