我们要不要再过一遍
All right, should we run through it one more time?
好 目标是贝塞拉兄弟
All right. The targets are the Becerra Brothers,
恩里克和赫克托
Enrique and Hector.
拉丁毒贩
Latin Players.
从这俩人手里买♥♥三次了
Bought from these guys three times,
所以应该不难
so it should be nice and easy.
九千应该能买♥♥到第八包
Nine grand gets us that eighth.
我们去买♥♥货 告诉你们位置
We'll make the exchange, give you guys the positive,
然后抓人 午饭前就能收监
and then take 'em down, book 'em before lunch.
好 但是有个问题
Yeah, one problem.
-你看起来像大力士保罗 -我就是想穿成那样
- You look like Paul Bunyan. - That's what I was going for.
保罗是个帅气的大高个 多谢夸奖
Paul Bunyan was a handsome giant, so thank you.
之前在公园遇到玛凯拉挺开心的
Cool seeing Makayla at the park the other day.
看她笑起来真好
Good to see her laugh.
是啊 她是我见过最坚强的人 凯文
Yeah. She's the strongest person I know, Kev.
那你呢 毕竟你收留了她
You? Well, you brought her in.
这可是个不小的挑战
That's a big challenge.
我很享受 真的
Yeah, I love it. I really do.
-超享受 -可是
- I love it. - And?
可是我晚上几乎没力气爬上♥床♥
And, um, I can barely crawl into bed at the end of the day
而那还是在情况算顺利的情况下
and that's when everything goes perfect.
多双手帮你 是不是会好一些
Probably wouldn't hurt to have another pair of hands,
你说呢
would it?
你想过让鲁塞克参与进来吗
Thought about wrapping Ruz into this?
-想过 -然后呢
- Yeah, I have. - And?
-气色不错 -开始了
- Yo, looks good. - Here we go.
-开始了 -你们好啊
- Here we go. - What's up, fellas?
你好吗 兄弟
How do? What's up, bro?
-在这里住得挺舒服吧 -谁不是呢
- Living the dream over here. - Ain't we all?
来看看吧 整整九千
A'ight, check it out. That's 9 large.
需要的话可以数一数
You can count it if you got to.
不用了 我去拿货
All good. I'll get your package.
马上来
Right on.
你们要尝尝味道吗
Y'all need a taste of the product?
不用了 问题不大
Nah, man. We're good, we're good.
我们一个兄弟跟我说
One of our boys called us,
他上次抽这个都上头了
said he was in the shoulder with this stuff last time.
是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们的东西纯得很
Yeah, we got that good stuff, man.
是啊
Right on.
我们可不是闹着玩的
Come on. We don't play around.
我知道
I know.
跟上次的配方一样吧
It's the same recipe as last time, right?
-绝对的 -绝对够纯 兄弟
- Tried and true. - Purity, homey.
所以结晶才会这么大
It's why the crystals are so big.
我知道 这就是我要的
Oh, I know. That's what I'm talking about.
那来吧
All right, let's do this.
杰 趴下
Jay, get down!
走
Let's go.
5021E 呼叫指挥中心 有人向警员开枪
5021 Eddie, 10-1, 10-1! Shots fired at the police!
我们在南贾斯汀街区4200号♥
We're at the 4200 block of South Justine.
有卧底警员遭到开火
We got undercover officers taking fire.
5021E 是否有警员中枪
Eddie, are there officers hit?
未知 正在赶往现场
Unknown. Approaching now.
所有人员注意 有警员需要支援
All again, we have a 10-1 being called.
杰 亚当
Jay, Adam!
我们没事 我们没事
Guys, we're okay! We're good!
枪手乘坐银色车辆向南侧逃窜
Shooter's in a silver pickup fleeing southbound.
5021D 警员未中枪
5021 David, officers are not hit.
我重复 警员没有中枪
I repeat, officers are not hit.
开枪者乘坐银色车辆在贾斯汀路逃往南侧
Offenders fled southbound on Justine in a silver pickup.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
芝加哥警署 第八季第七集
情况如何
All right. So where are we?
我拍到了逃逸车辆的部分照片
I got a partial from the shooter's vehicle that fled southbound.
公共信息中心正在搜查
CPIC's running it down.
是一辆比较新款的西维拉多
A newer-model Silverado.
-有弹壳吗 -目前有19颗
- Any shell casings? - 19 so far.
够了
That'll do.
突击步♥枪♥ 绿色弹头 口径0.223
Assault rifle. Green tip .223s.
好的
All right.
让鉴证科包起来 贴标签 亲自送往弹道科
Have Forensic bag, tag, hand-deliver 'em to Ballistics.
我们知道这两名死者
Well, we know these two victims
是搞帮派的冰♥毒♥贩子
are gang-affiliated meth dealers,
去街头找线索
so hit the streets.
任何不和 定期枪击活动 都要查清楚
Look for beefs, anniversary shootings, all of it.
拿到警方监控 安保录像
Get me PODs, ShotSpotters.
不管是谁 差点干掉了我们自己两个兄弟
Hey, whoever did this damn near took out two of our own.
别忘了这一点
Don't forget that.
这是最近的安保摄像头了
Closest ShotSpotter to the shooting.
看来是有人先来的
Looks like someone else got there first.
这是23点的录像
It's from 2300 hours.
也就是出事前一晚
That's the night before it went down.
这说明这次枪击是有计划有组织的
Well, tells the shooting was calculated, planned.
-还有什么线索 -没什么值得行动的
- What else you got? - Nothing actionable.
我跟受害者的组织聊了聊
I talked to some of the victims' people.
他们不知道发生了什么 也不知道是谁
They say they don't know what's going on or who did this.
好 枪手的车有消息吗
Okay. Anything on the shooter's car?
警务信息中心从失窃报案记录上推断出车牌号♥
CPIC pieced together the plate from the hot sheet.
车辆是三天前失窃的
Vehicle was stolen three days ago.
我们登记要发协查通告 但...
We lodged BOLOs, but--
不 到现在车早就烧没了
No, vehicle's torched to the rims by now.
我们是在做无用功
We're circling the drain here.
实际上 可能也没有 警长
Actually, maybe not, Sarge.
组织犯罪技术部破解了
OCD busted into two burners
从贝塞拉兄弟家发现的两部一次性手♥机♥
found at the Becerra Brothers' place.
这些是手♥机♥上的短♥信♥
These are the texts on their phones.
"你敢卖♥♥就死定了" "我警告过你"
"You sell, you die." "I warned you."
"死亡" 西班牙语
"Muerte." Dead.
有十来条
There's dozens of 'em.
有人威胁如果贝塞拉兄弟
Someone threatened to kill the Becerra Brothers
不退出冰♥毒♥生意就杀死他们
if they didn't get out of the meth game
然后他们就兑现这个威胁了
and then they made good on it.
-我们能追踪短♥信♥来源吗 -查不到某个人
- Okay, can we trace the texts? - Not to a person.
短♥信♥是在一次性手♥机♥之间发送的
Texts were sent burner-to-burner.
但要查出发送的区域 是可以的
But to a neighborhood? Yes.
组织犯罪技术部定位到加菲尔德公园一带
OCD puts them in and around Garfield Park.
我最好的线人之一汤米·雷恩
Yeah, one of my best CIs, Tommy Lane,
他是在加菲尔德公园卖♥♥冰♥毒♥的
he's a meth guy in Garfield Park.
-去找他一趟吧 -好
- Pay him a visit. - All right.
逗我玩呢吧
You gotta be kidding me.
当然了
Course.
-是他吗 -对 是他
- Is that him? - Yeah, that's him.
你们干嘛要来折腾我
Why are you busting my chops?
我一直都是这么干的
This is what I always do.
冷静 我只是问你 不是说是你干的
Calm down. I'm asking, not accusing.
你们跑到我家
Okay, this is me calm when you come to my home
就因为我找点乐子来兴师问罪
for the crime of having a good time
生日快乐 芬恩
还说我是小偷 还要我怎么冷静
and then call me a thief while you're at it.
我偷过的唯一的东西是我老婆的心
Only thing I ever stole was my old lady's heart.
天啊 汤米
God, Tommy.
他们应该因为你是个傻缺把你逮进去
They should take you to jail for being a stupid sap.
我有罪 我的女王 我因为爱你而有罪
I'm guilty, my queen. I am guilty of love.
我爱你
I love you. Okay?
-少来吧 -汤米
- Stop it. - Tommy.
-鲁塞 怎么样啊 兄弟 -你好吗
- Ruz, what's up, bro? - How you doing?
我们能私下说句话吗
Guys, speak to you privately real quick?
对 慢走不送啊
Yeah. Please take care.
-你待着别动 -我能去哪儿
- You stay there. - Where am I going?
-事儿还没完呢 -这是我的房♥子 我的家
- We ain't done with you. - My house, my home.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表