and you're working twice as hard to prove yourself.
你还知道其他方法吗
You know any other way?
有时你得知道什么时候回家
Sometimes you gotta know when to go home.
谢谢 特鲁迪
Thanks, Trudy.
更重要的是 我们想吃意大利餐
More importantly, we're thinking Italian.
你们那天去哪了
Where'd you guys go the other night?
吉恩和乔其蒂家
Gene & Georgetti's.
那太久了
Eh, that's gonna take too long.
他们家现在人很多
They're crowded now.
对 代客泊车等了半天
Yeah, valet took forever.
怎么了
What?
或许RJ在河岸乡村俱乐部做代客泊车
Maybe RJ worked valet at the Riverside Country Club.
或许
Maybe.
对 他们外包了代客泊车业务
Yeah, they subcontract their valet.
你好 我是海莉·厄普顿警探
Yeah, this is Detective Hailey Upton
芝加哥警署
with the Chicago Police Department.
我需要跟管理者说话
I need to speak with management.
我在找你们的一位员工
I'm looking for one of your employees--
或前员工 罗伯特·里格斯
or former employees-- Robert Riggs.
好极了 你有地址吗
Great, uh--do you have an address?
或最后已知地址
Or last known address?
好 说吧
Yep, go ahead.
西欧文街344号♥
344 West Owens.
非常感谢 好
Thank you so much, yep.
找到了 西欧文街344号♥
Here we go, 344 West Owens.
库克县 西欧文街344号♥
登记在露易丝·沃弗斯顿名下
Owned by Louise Wolfson.
露易丝·沃弗斯顿
还有一张库克县的死亡证明
There's a Cook County Death Certificate attached.
她两个月前去世了 房♥子现在没人住
She died two months ago. House is sitting there vacant.
谢谢 特鲁迪
Thanks, Trudy.
杰 打给我 我找到RJ的线索了
Jay, call me, I got a lead on RJ.
没有亮灯 车道上没有车 所以
There's no lights on, and there's no car in the driveway, so...
我觉得没人在家
I'd say no one's home.
那时间正好
Well that's perfect timing, then.
我们进去看看
We do a little sneak and peek,
那些窗户看起来很容易打开
those windows look easy to breach.
海莉 我们没有足够证据申请搜查令
Hailey, we don't have enough for a warrant.
这不像上次 这里没有紧急情况
It's not like last time, there's no exigent circumstances.
好吧
Right.
好 那我进去
Right, okay, so I'll go inside.
确认珠宝在里面 我可以说线人进去了
Confirm the jewels are inside. I can say a CI's been in there.
我们申请搜查令 抓住这个杀小孩的凶手
We get a warrant, we catch a child killer.
你为什么这么着急
Why do you want this so bad?
RJ杀了一个小孩
RJ murdered a little kid.
这很残忍♥
And it's horrific,
但海莉 我问的是你怎么了
but Hailey I'm asking you what's going on with you?
我是想做好我的工作
I'm just trying to do my job.
没那么复杂
It's not that complicated.
我不知道这是关于工作
I don't know if it's about the job,
还是关于博伊特
I think this is about Voight.
博伊特是我老板 所以
Voight's my boss, so...
我爱博伊特 但是
I love Voight, but...
变得太像他 这可能是个问题
getting too close to him, it can be a problem.
而且通常没有好结果
And it usually doesn't end well.
杰 我是个警♥察♥
Jay, I'm a cop.
想把凶手关进监狱
Who wants to put a murderer in prison.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
那我们去申请搜查令 按规矩办事
Then we get a warrant and we do it the right way.
我们没时间了
We don't have time for that.
我们等 他可能就杀了其他人
We wait, he could kill somebody else.
我不会让你一个人进去的
I'm not letting you go in there alone.
杰 你不需要这么做
Jay, you don't have to do this.
杰
Jay.
我们抓到这混♥蛋♥了
We got this prick.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
5021G 总部 总部
5021 George, 10-1, 10-1.
嫌犯朝警♥察♥开枪
Shots fired by offender at police.
嫌犯从欧文街上往西逃逸
Offender's fleeing westbound off Owens.
他开着灰色奥迪 24BA8Z
He's in a gray Audi, 24 Boy Adam 8 Zebra.
他开得很快
He's moving pretty quick now.
总部 他要甩掉我们
Squad, he's taking off on us.
5021G 他往亚契街左边的小路走了
5021 George, he's going left on the alley off Archer.
把钥匙给我
Give me your keys, now.
把钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
-闭嘴 把钥匙给我 -把枪放下
- Shut up, give me your keys. - Drop your weapon.
-后退 -RJ 我会向你开枪
- Back off, now. - RJ, I will shoot you.
-放开她 赶紧 -我说了后退
- Let her go, now. - I said back off.
-放她们走 -后退 后退
- Let them go. - Back up, back up!
后退
Back up.
RJ 开车走吧
RJ, just take the car.
-你可以放了她们 -闭嘴 后退
- You can let them go. - Stop talking and back up.
进去 上车 上车
Go on, get in the car. Get in the car!
没人需要受伤 RJ
No one needs to get hurt, RJ.
去死吧
Go to hell.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
我女儿 我女儿
My daughter, my daughter.
没事 结束了 没事
It's okay, it's over now. It's over.
5021G 警♥察♥开枪
5021 George, shots fired by the police.
嫌犯倒地 已死亡
Offender is down. D.O.A.
你们还好吗
You guys okay?
-嗯 警长 -还好
- Yeah, Sarge. - Yeah.
妈妈和女儿呢
Mom and daughter?
她们受了惊 但没事
They're in shock but they're all right.
你们干得好 救了两个人的命
You did good, you saved two lives.
怎么回事 具体发生了什么
All right, what happened? How'd it go down?
我找到了房♥子的线索
I got a lead on the house.
打给杰
Called Jay.
我们到达住处 看着房♥子没人
We arrived at the residence, looked empty,
所以我们下车靠近去看
so we got out of the car to get a closer look.
你们进去了吗
You go inside?
没有 我们没有搜查令
No, we didn't have a warrant.
我们下车后 RJ停了车
When we got out of the car, RJ pulled up.
我们交了火 他返回车上
We exchanged shots, he got back in his car,
我们开始追击 然后到了这里
we gave chase, that's how we ended up here.
现在的风气下警♥察♥开了枪
Office involved shooting in today's climate,
大家都会紧盯着这个案子
eyes are gonna be all over this.
如果有什么事
So, if there's anything else...
我需要知道
I need to know.
一切都是照规矩办事 警长
It was by the book, Sarge.
那就好
Okay.
好 去休息吧
All right, get some rest.
杰
Jay.
你不用掩护我
You don't have to cover for me.
我没有强迫你进去
I didn't force you to go inside.
那我还能怎么办 坐在车里吗
What was I going to do? I was gonna sit there?
让你一个人进去吗
While you go inside by yourself?
你强迫我的 这不公平
You jammed me up. That's not okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
有事吗 海莉
Something up, Hailey?
对 现场勘察完成了
Yeah, scene's done being processed.
我把文件带来让你签字
So I brought the pack for your signatures.
-好 -还有其他事吗
- Okay. - Anything else?
我没事
I'm good.
我们抓到了那混♥蛋♥ 向前看
We got the son-of-a-bitch, we move on.
今天很漫长
It's been a long day.
回家吧
Go home.
杰和我确实在一起
Jay and I are together.
或许我之前就该说了
Maybe I should have said something earlier.
或许
Maybe...
这确实有影响
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表