他在但丁手下待了差不多三年
He's been in Dante's crew for about three years now.
好
All right.
去找他谈谈 看看他知道些什么
Go talk to him. See what he knows.
谢谢
Thanks.
你丢东西了吗
Did you lose something?
-站住 转过身去 -不是吧
- Stop. Turn around. - Come on, man.
你们可真爱骚扰别人啊 兄弟
Y'all love harassing somebody, bro.
-还能不能行了 -冷静点 放松
- Come on, man. - Just chill out. Chill out.
我们就想找你聊聊
We just wanna talk to you.
手抬起来
Put your arms out.
那是什么
What's that?
你带的钱可真多啊
That's a lot of cash to be carrying around.
你不知道这一片很危险吗
Don't you know this is a dangerous neighborhood?
好了 把手放下 这样吧
All right, put your arms down; tell you what.
我们可以当做没看见你的毒品
We're gonna ignore the dope you got over there.
我们甚至还可以把钱还给你
We're even gonna give you that money back.
你只需要回答一些问题
You just gotta answer a few questions.
在你之前 是肖恩·韦德负责这个街角吗
Did Sean Wade work this corner before you?
我才不在街角贩毒
I don't work no corner.
我也不认识什么肖恩·韦德
And I don't know no Sean Wade.
好 两秒钟后 我就到楼梯下面去
Okay. In two seconds, I'm going under the stairs,
拿走你要交易的毒品 听清楚了吗
and I'm getting the dope you've been working, you hear me?
上面到处都是你的指纹
And your prints are gonna be all over it.
我告诉你们
I'm telling y'all.
我不认识叫肖恩·韦德的人
I don't know nobody named Sean Wade.
你看 那就是肖恩
All right, look. That's Sean.
你还要说你从来没见过这孩子吗
You're telling me you've never seen this kid before?
这就是肖恩吗
This is Sean?
我在附近见过他
I've seen him around.
但他不是跟我们一伙的
But he don't work with us.
他不是什么混混
He ain't no banger.
他在那个超♥市♥工作
That's the market boy.
他在这儿做过几个月
He worked here for a few months.
兼♥职♥ 因为他还在上学
Part-time, you know, because he was in school.
好孩子 很聪明
Nice boy. Smart.
想去德保罗大学
Wanted to go to DePaul.
你们是私底下付现金吗
Do you guys get paid in cash sometimes under the table?
对 我们付现金
Yeah. We get cash.
每两个星期一次
Every two weeks.
肖恩告诉我他在攒钱
Sean told me he was saving up
想买♥♥台空调给他爸爸一个惊喜
to surprise his daddy with an air conditioner.
他说他整天在酷热的车♥库♥里工作
Said he worked in the hot garage all day,
想让他下班后回家好好凉快一下
wanted him to have a cool house to come home to after work.
关于那天晚上你还能想起什么
Is there anything else you remember
可以帮到我们的吗
from that night that could help us?
我只记得肖恩追着艾瑞卡出去了
All I remember is Sean running after Erika
好让她不被雨淋湿
so she didn't get rained on.
-谁是艾瑞卡 -艾瑞卡·摩尔
- Who's Erika? - Erika Moore.
她有时在这儿工作
She works here sometimes.
你有她的联♥系♥方式吗
Do you have her contact info?
我可以拿给你
I can get it for you.
所以肖恩跑到外面是为了让艾瑞卡不淋湿吗
So Sean went outside to make sure Erika didn't get wet?
是的
Yeah.
那天晚上雨下得还挺大的
It was coming down real heavy that night.
我告诉孩子们我会锁门
I told the kids I'd lock up.
肖恩匆忙赶去追艾瑞卡
Sean hurried to catch Erika
这样他就可以给她撑伞了
so he could cover her with an umbrella.
我觉得他喜欢她
I think he had a crush on her.
但她和这附近的其他人在谈恋爱
But she was dating somebody else from the neighborhood.
你知道他的名字吗
You know his name?
不知道 但是
No. But...
他是黑帮的人 我很肯定
he was in a gang, that's for sure.
总有很多现金 很多珠宝
Always had lots of cash, lots of jewelry.
我不碰那些东西
I stay away from all that.
只管自己的事
Mind my own damn business.
我之前把这些都告诉警♥察♥了
I told the police all this months ago.
真的吗 什么时候
You did? When was this?
凶案当晚
Night of the murder.
巡警记下了我的名字
Patrol officer wrote down my name
说凶案组的警探会联♥系♥我
and said a detective from Homicide would call me.
有人联♥系♥你吗
Did someone ever call?
没有
No.
一周两次 难得啊
Twice in one week.
我能给你看点东西吗
Can I show you something?
-你看到了吗 -嗯 雨伞 所以呢
- You see that? - Yeah. It's an umbrella. So?
嗯 这离肖恩的尸体只有二十英尺
Yeah, it's 20 feet from Sean's dead body.
他把这把伞给了叫艾瑞卡·摩尔的女孩
He gave it to a girl named Erika Moore
就在他被杀当晚
the night that he was killed
意味着她看到了他遇害的场景
which means she was with him when it happened.
也就是说她是目击者
Which means that she's a witness to it,
但你没继续追踪
and you never chased it.
悠着点
Slow down.
直说你要说什么吧
Just tell me what the hell you're talking about.
肖恩在凶案现场一街区外的超♥市♥工作
Sean worked at a market a block from the scene.
那里的女士说肖恩担心艾瑞卡淋湿
Woman there says that Sean was worried about Erika getting wet.
所以他跑出去给她雨伞
And so he ran outside to bring her an umbrella.
那女人的名字就在案卷上 吉尔
The woman's name is right here in the file, Gil.
弗洛伦丝·克莱
It's Florence Clay.
巡警给了你 你却没管
Patrol passed it on. You sat on it.
-拜托 杰 -你妹继续跟进
- Oh, come on, Jay. - You never followed up.
说话注意点
Back off.
我每天在这忙的累死累活
I'm busting my ass out there every day.
我有一整柜跟这案子一样的卷宗
I've got a file cabinet full of cases just like that one.
每个都是黑帮枪案
Every one of them a gang shooting.
所有人都有悲痛的母亲或父亲
And every one of them has a grieving mother or father
追着我要答案
hounding me for answers.
我说的只是一通电♥话♥ 吉尔 仅此而已
Talking about one phone call, Gil. That's it.
我应该打电♥话♥的
I should have called!
我懂
I get it.
但这些帮派案件没有优先权
But these gang cases get low priority.
一周左右没破 我们就往前看了
After a week or so, we move on.
我们不会捕风捉影
We don't chase rainbows.
只关注能解决的案件
We chase cases we can actually solve.
这是上头的要求 世道如此
What the bosses want. Just the way it is.
他是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
没有前科 不混帮派
No priors, no affiliations.
这不是随便一起帮派枪击案
It's not just another gang shooting.
就是这里 A栋
Here we go. Quad A.
A栋
有事吗
Can I help you?
芝加哥警署 我们在找艾瑞卡·摩尔
Chicago PD. We're looking for Erika Moore.
什么事
About what?
-你是她母亲吗 -对
- Are you her mother? - Yeah.
好 我们只想问她几个问题
Okay, we just wanna ask her a few questions.
-她不在这 -你知道她在哪吗
- She's not here. - Do you know where she is?
这是新伤吗 有人伤害你了吗
Did that just happen? Did someone hurt you?
不 我没事
No. I'm okay.
女士 我们能进屋吗
Ma'am, can we come in?
拜托 我不想惹麻烦
Please. I don't want any trouble.
不 没人在家
No--guys, no one's here.
-我上楼了 -这里没人
- Going up. - No one is here.
你们怎么不听我说
Why aren't you listening to me?
没人
Clear.
嗯 下面也没人
Yeah. It's clear down here too.
女士 告诉我们怎么了
Ma'am, tell us what's going on.
之前有人来找过艾瑞卡了
Someone came over here looking for Erika.
我说她不在 然后他
I said she was gone, and he...
他就生气了
he got upset.
你知道这个人叫什么吗
Do you know this person's name?
不知道
No.
从没见过他
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表