而且他们在发送监控视频
and they're sending over cam footage,
但会有很多
but it's gonna be a lot.
30秒内 你就可以从那里开到
Within 30 seconds you could be
多条州际公路 有几十个出口
on multiple interstates, dozens of exits.
偷车贼方面有收获吗
Hey, anything on the auto theft angle?
嗯 我联♥系♥上了迈拉女士
Yeah, I got in contact with Ms. Myra.
她根本不知道车被偷了
She didn't even know it was stolen,
她都不开那辆车了
doesn't even drive it anymore.
那辆车从二月起就一直停在
The car's been parked on an open access street
开放的街道上
since February.
巡警那边呢
And Patrol?
敲门查问没有收获
Nothing from the knock-and-talks.
他们还拉着警戒线直到我下令
They're holding the perimeter till my say so.
-我们可以取消警戒线了 -警长 等等 什么
- Well, we can let that go too. - Sarge, wait, what?
听着 他们不会把她带回那栋房♥子
Look, they're not gonna bring her back to that house.
这点我们知道 对吗
That much we do know, right?
我们得放聪明点 明白吗
We gotta move smart, you understand?
我们没时间看一点点看
We don't have time to sort through
上千份监控录像
thousands of miles of footage.
让公共信息中心来大海捞针吧
Let CPIC take that haystack.
我希望你们关注罗伊和肯特
I want us focusing on Roy and Kent.
他们到底会把她带去哪里
Where the hell would they take her?
嫌犯 卧底抓捕
好 开始吧
All right, let's get to it.
罗伊
Roy.
不 不 求你了 我有个女儿
No, no, please, I have a daughter!
我们查不到关于肯特的任何资料
We've got nothing else on Kent.
我们查了跟他有关的一切
We hit everything he's connected to,
但布莱顿公园有幢房♥子
but there's a house in Brighton Park
属于蒂姆·格雷迪
that belongs to a Tim Grady.
我们相信他是罗伊的叔叔
We believe that to be Roy's uncle.
所有文件都是伪造的
All the paperwork is fake,
但杂费账单都在他名下
and every utility is in his name.
这地方离街上的监控探头
The place is two miles
最后一次拍到别克的地方只有两英里
from where the Buick was last clocked on the street cam.
好 这是条线索 我们去看看
Okay, that's something. Let's hit it.
-我们正在申请搜查令 -没关系 我们走
- We're working on the warrant. - No, we're good. Let's go.
警长 我们需要证据
Sarge. We're gonna need proof.
我们不能再浪费时间了
We are not wasting time, not again.
我们发现有监控拍到
We got that Buick on surveillance
这辆别克在那幢房♥子附近
in proximity of the dwelling.
这个证据已经足够了
That's all the proof I need.
出发
Now let's roll.
快
Now.
我们在这里没找到别克 警长
We got no Buick out here, Sarge.
凯文和我先表明身份
Kevin and I will announce our office--
我们不敲门 杰
We're not knocking, Jay.
你无权破门而入
You have no right to hit this door.
-有枪 -去后面
- Gun! - Take the back.
蒂姆·格雷迪 芝加哥警署 把手举起来
Tim Grady! Chicago PD. You put your hands up.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你们无权进来
You got no right coming in here.
-你侄子罗伊呢 -你的搜查令呢
- Where's your nephew, Roy? - Where's your warrant?
这是你要的搜查令 他在哪里
Here's your warrant. Where is he?
-这是外卖♥♥菜单 -他在哪里
- This is a takeout menu. - Where is he?
滚出我的房♥子
Get the hell out of my house.
你最后一次见到罗伊是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Roy?
我不跟你说话
I ain't talking to you.
我不是来跟你吵架的 明白吗
I am not here to debate with you, you understand me?
-你到底在干什么 -退后 凯文
- What the hell are you doing? - Back up, Kev!
把枪从他身上拿开 鲁塞克
Take the gun off him, Ruz.
鲁塞 拜托 哥们
Ruz. Come on, man.
你想跟罗伊同流合污吗
You wanna get rolled up in Roy's crimes?
我不知道他干了什么
I don't know what he's done.
他杀死了一个大学生
He murdered a college kid,
三个十四五岁的未成年少女
three teenage girls, 14, 15 years old.
他给那些女孩拉皮条
Girls he was pimping out.
你想为那个贩卖♥♥小女孩的人坐牢吗
You want to do time for someone who's selling little girls,
你真有那么蠢吗
are you really that stupid?
-好 -鲁塞
- All right! - Ruz!
冷静
Take it easy!
好吧
Okay.
他几小时前来过
He was here a couple hours ago.
问我借车 是辆05年的旧庞蒂亚克
Asked to borrow my car. It's an old Pontiac, 2005.
他一个人吗
Was he alone?
对
Yeah.
非常感谢 先生 什么颜色的庞蒂亚克
Appreciate that, sir. What color is the Pontiac?
银色
Silver.
我们相信通缉犯
We believe the wanted offenders
正驾驶一辆银色新款庞蒂亚克
are now driving a late model silver Pontiac.
喂 鲁塞
Yo, Ruz.
-我不想跟你吵 -凯文 现在不行
- I don't want to do this, - Kev, not right now.
我也不想 但我们得说点什么
Neither do I, but somebody's got to say something
如果我们要破门而入
if we're gonna be kicking in doors
在没枪的情况下大喊"有枪"
and yelling "Gun" if there's not a gun.
凯文 拜托 我不想争这个
Kevin, please, I don't want to do this.
我们都不知道罗伊是否真在那栋房♥子里
We didn't even know if Roy was actually in that house,
我们没有线索
we had no clue.
所以我们现在就这么干了吗 编故事办案吗
So that's what we doing, just making it up as we go?
你还有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
还是说你是为了说教而说教
Or are you just preaching to preach?
赶紧 我们走
Come on, let's go, man.
我是想帮忙 老兄
Hey, I'm just trying to help, man.
帮忙救金 还是帮忙拯救世界
Help save Kim or help save the world?
你没权利这么跟我说话
You got no right to talk to me like that,
至少在那房♥子里发生这种事后不行
not after what just happened in that house.
你刚用枪抵着一个人的脑袋
You just put a gun to a man's head.
我们找到了庞蒂亚克的线索
Hey, we just got a hit on the Pontiac.
走
Let's go.
-你们是情报组的 -对
- You guys Intelligence? - Yeah.
海军陆战队正过来
Hey, the marine unit is on its way.
车在那里 陷进泥土了
Car down there is stuck in the mud.
好 喂
All right--hey!
金
Kim!
金
Kim!
门锁着
The door's locked, man.
-你来开门吗 -我来 鲁塞
- You got it? - I got it, Ruz.
没有开箱按钮 杰 搞什么
There's no latch, Jay. Come on, man!
我摸到了
I got it.
你们找到什么了吗 设备 收据 任何东西
You guys got anything? Devices, receipts, anything?
有一件夹克和一双鞋
Got a jacket and shoes.
好 你检查车底下
All right, well, you check under the seats,
手套箱 中♥央♥控制面板
glove compartment, the center console.
肯定在什么地方有线索
There's gotta be something in there somewhere.
-有手♥机♥ -让信息中心查
- Got a phone. - Run it over to CPIC now.
-收到 -谢谢
- Yeah, copy. - Thank you.
别克还是没消息
Still nothing on the Buick.
他们肯定换了车 把别克扔了
They must be changing cars and dumping them.
他们把庞蒂亚克开进了河里 藏匿了所有证据
They dumped the Pontiac in the river to hide all the evidence,
无论那衣服和鞋子上有什么线索现在都没了
so whatever it was that was on those shoes or clothes is gone now.
供应商把所有信息都给我们了
Provider gave us everything they could.
一次性电♥话♥属于罗伊 关机好几小时了
The burner belongs to Roy. It's been off for hours.
最后收到定位的信♥号♥♥塔在市中心的麦迪逊和国家街
Last tower it pinged was downtown Madison and State.
最后一次通话来自另一个一次性电♥话♥
Last phone call was from another burner.
那个电♥话♥也关机了
That phone's off now too.
过去两天
So in the past two days,
罗伊打了23通电♥话♥ 发了9条信息
Roy's called 23 people, sent 9 texts.
有32个电♥话♥号♥码 算上最后一个有33个
That's 32 phone numbers, 33 if we count the last burner.
有任何信♥号♥♥塔与伯吉斯被绑♥架♥的地方相符吗
Any of those tower dumps match where Burgess was abducted?
没有 但这些人很聪明 肯定关机了
No, but these guys are smart betting that the phone's off.
有多少号♥码是一次性电♥话♥
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表