你居然吃这种垃圾
Oh, I can't believe you eat that crap.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
再说附近也没什么可选的
It's not like there's a lot of options around.
你嘴上粘了点...
You know you got a little...
不许动手
Do not.
杰
Jay,
都已经整整六个小时了
it's legit been six hours now.
你的线人有多可靠啊
How reliable is this CI of yours?
非常可靠 他说了会发生
Very. he said this is gonna happen,
就一定会发生
it's gonna happen.
好吧 就信你的吧
All right. If you say so.
我知道这样很讨厌
Look--I know this sucks,
但上一周在南区
but we've had 34 heroin ODs
就出现34起吸毒过量的案件
in the past week on the South Side.
我猜其中30起都和但丁的手下有关
I'm guessing 30 of those can be tied to Dante's crew.
那边
There.
有辆深色雪佛兰黑斑羚
Got a dark Impala.
是得克萨斯州车牌
And we got Texas plates.
好 我们看到了
All right. We got eyes.
一定是它
All right. This must be it.
我的线人说但丁的一个手下会将车停到
My CI said one of Dante's guys is gonna park a car
盖莱默街和87街的交叉口
on Calumet and 87th.
他会走开
He's gonna walk away.
另一个人会接手
Then another associate is gonna pick up the car.
他会把车开走
He's gonna drive off.
你看见我看见的情况了吗
Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
嗯 一个人在拍司机的视频
Yeah, we got a guy out here videotaping the driver.
是我们要抓的人吗
Is this our guy?
应该是
It's gotta be.
我们上
Let's go.
好 出动
All right. Move out.
我们把他拿下吧
All right. Let's take him.
伯吉斯 你守住前面
Burgess, you hold down the front.
其他的人 我们绕到后面去
The rest of us will go around back.
门开着
It's open.
上
Go.
芝加哥警署 不许动
Chicago PD. Do not move.
转回去 转回去
Turn back around. Turn back around.
把手放到我能看见的地方
Put your hands where I can see 'em.
别紧张 我明白这看上去像什么
Relax--look-I know what it looks like.
-里面还有人吗 -没有 只有我自己
- Anybody else inside? - No, it's only me.
但我想告诉你们 这不是你们想的那样
But I'm trying to tell you it's not what you think.
这和我们想的一模一样
I'd say it's exactly what we think.
是海♥洛♥因♥
It's heroin.
你们不明白 我在办一个案子
You're not getting it. I'm working a case.
是起凶杀案
It's a murder case.
受害人叫肖恩·韦德
Victim's name is Sean Wade.
去问一下四区凶案组
Check with Area Four Homicide.
你说你是警♥察♥吗
Are you saying you're a cop?
不
No.
我是说我是肖恩的爸爸
I'm saying I'm Sean's father.
我只是在查谁杀了我儿子
I'm just trying to find out who killed my son.
芝加哥警署
第八季 第六集
7月5日我儿子在85街和
My son was shot and killed
沃巴什街的交叉口被枪杀了
at the corner of 85th and Wabash on July 5th.
他才17岁
He was 17.
而到现在什么进展都没有
And nothing's been done about it.
那一带很不太平 你们住在那吗
That's a rough neighborhood. Do you live over there?
不
No.
我们住在卡鲁梅特高地
We live in Calumet Heights.
我知道你们在想什么
And I know what you're thinking.
我儿子不混任何黑帮 他是个好孩子
My son wasn't in any gang. He was a good kid.
好 警♥察♥也是这么看的吗
Okay. Is that what the police think too?
警♥察♥
The police?
警♥察♥什么看法也没有
The police don't think anything.
他们屁都没干
They never did a damn thing about it.
我表示怀疑 行了
Okay, I doubt that. Come on.
不 用不着你跟我说
No, no, no. Don't tell me.
黑人孩子横尸街头
Black kid lying dead in the street.
迈过去 该干嘛干嘛
Step over him. Move on.
对他们都一样
All the same to them.
我理解你是这样感觉的
I understand that's how you feel.
但现在 我很难把你儿子被杀
But right now, I'm having a hard time
与你为但丁·拉沙德
connecting your son being killed
运送毒品有什么联♥系♥
to you running dope for Dante Rashard
他可是南区最大的海♥洛♥因♥贩子
who's the biggest heroin dealer on the South Side.
我想跟你说的就是这个
Man, that's what I'm trying to tell you.
我是假装加入这些黑帮
I'm just playing along with these gangbangers
好找出是谁杀死了肖恩
so I can find out who murdered Sean.
你怎么会知道
How do you even know
是那个黑帮的人杀了你儿子呢
that someone in that gang killed your son?
因为我做了警♥察♥没做的事
Because I did what the police didn't.
我调查了
I investigated.
我自己调查了凶案
I looked into the murder myself.
而那一带我问过话的所有人都说
And everyone I talked to in that neighborhood
是先知帮的人干的
said the Prophets were responsible.
你得有更多的证据 光凭这点不行
You need more than that. That's not a lot to go on.
就在肖恩刚刚被杀后 两个人看见
Two people saw a silver car racing down Wabash
一辆银色轿车沿沃巴什街飞驰而去
right after Sean got shot.
我要找的就是那个
So that's what I'm looking for.
一辆银色轿车
A silver car.
如果我打入先知帮足够深
Now if I get in deep enough with these Prophets,
我会找出是谁开的那辆车
I'ma find out who drives that car,
一旦我知道了
and when I do,
我就会知道是哪个孙子杀了肖恩
I'ma know that's the son of a bitch who killed Sean.
你是怎么开始给这些人干活的
How did you even start working with these guys?
我听说有个小兄弟叫K-迈克
I heard about this young brother named K-Mac.
发现他和先知帮混
Found out he rolls with the Prophets,
运输大量的毒品
moves a lot of dope.
于是我问出怎么和他会面
So I found out how to meet him.
我说我会汽油车 在车里装暗格
Told him I knew how to drive gas tanks, build traps...
一周以后 他打来电♥话♥ 找我帮忙
a week later, he calls, asks for my help.
所以你做这些事
So you're really doing all this
真的只为找出杀死你儿子的凶手
just to find your son's killer?
他是我儿子
He was my son,
我的亲身骨肉
my flesh and blood.
有个混♥蛋♥向他开枪
And some punk shot him
让他横尸街头 就像个动物一样
and left him to die in the street like an animal.
没错
So yeah.
我会不惜一切代价找出凶手
I'ma do whatever I have to do to find the killer.
我儿子仍然和我讲话
My son still talks to me
每天晚上
every night.
出现在我的床边
Shows up at my bedside.
就站在那里
Just stands there,
全身湿透 和他死的那天一样
all soaking wet like the day he died.
说"别让我白白死去 爸
Says, "Don't let me die in vain, Pop.
别让我白白死去"
Don't let me die in vain."
我不会的
And I won't.
你相信吗
You buy this?
我觉得听着可信
Sounds credible to me.
好
Okay.
我们去查查他的说法
So let's dig into his story.
如果可靠 我们就利用他拿下但丁
If it's legit, we use him to take down Dante.
看看是谁屈尊拜访贫民窟
Look who's slumming.
你好吗 伙计
How you doing, buddy?
海莉·厄普顿 吉尔·德拉姆
Hailey Upton--Gil Durham.
很快就是德拉姆警长了 如果情报可靠的话
Soon-to-be Sergeant Durham, if my intel serves me.
-恭喜 -非常感谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you very much.
听着 我们很愿意留下来奉承你
Look, we'd love to stay and stroke your ego,
但我们还有工作要做
but we have actual jobs.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表