狗改不了吃屎
Old habits die hard.
雷骗了他见过的所有人
Ray stolen from every person he's ever met.
这家伙操纵控制自己的家人
Guy manipulates, controls even his own family.
他可能还以为自己能在对方找到前
He probably thought he could skip town
偷偷离开这里
before they caught on.
能解释为什么赫曼德兹会绑♥架♥他
I mean, it explains why Hermanez had to abduct him.
他去了他们家 杀了海伦
He went to the house, kills Helen
-说服雷放弃那些钱 -对
- to convince Ray to give up that money. - Right.
但不可能只有一千五
But there's no way it was only $1,500.
那些暗盒能装好几百万现金
I mean, those traps can hide millions in cash.
所以如果现金还在
So if there's still cash out there,
贝卡和雷就还活着
Becca and Ray are still alive.
赫曼德兹是个专业人士
Hermanez is a pro.
他不会杀了他们 除非拿到所有钱
He won't kill them till he gets all the cash back.
有可能
It's possible.
不 不仅是可能 雷就是这种人
No, not just possible. It's who Ray is.
他会拿走能拿的一切
He would take everything he could.
好吧 那赫曼德兹现在到底在哪
All right, so where the hell is Hermanez now?
我没有找到信息 联调局那边也一无所获
I don't know have any LKAs, and the FBI's got zero.
我可能有信息 赫曼德兹有辆车
I might have something. Hermanez has a car.
登记在一个假的地址上
It's registered to a bogus address,
但他过去两个月有两张罚单
but he got two tickets in the last two months,
距离缉捕队已确认的一家澡堂只有三个街区
three blocks from the bathhouse that Vice ID'd.
是个妓院
It's a brothel.
好 这么说这家伙爱嫖
Okay, so our guy's got a vice.
或许那里有人知道他住在哪里
Maybe somebody there knows where he hangs his hat.
你们两个去查那里
All right, so you two move on it.
赶紧去知会助理检察官
Get an ASA onboard.
如果我们找到这家伙 我想确认一切合规
If we find this guy, I wanna know we're solid.
全都准备好了
Get you all set...
是这里
It's this one.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD.
天呐 搞什么
Jesus. What the--
你起来 出去
You get up, get out.
你不♥穿♥衣服我是不会碰你的 赶紧
I'm not touching you without your clothes on. Let's go.
你也别想去其他地方了 后退
You're not going anywhere. Back up.
给
Here.
-什么情况 -你是扎拉吗
- The hell is going on? - You Zara?
我们在找亚力杭德罗·赫曼德兹
We're looking for Alejandro Hermanez.
我们得到消息他是你的常客
We're told he's one of your regulars.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不 我们不玩这一套
No, we're not gonna do that.
他绑♥架♥了一个12岁的小女孩
He kidnapped a 12-year-old girl.
-他要杀了她 -什么
- He's gonna kill her. - What?
我猜你已经知道他是干什么的了
I'm assuming that you know what he really is.
所以就别假装你没有曾经12岁过
So let's not pretend that you weren't once 12,
别假装你不在乎那个小孩
and that you don't care about a little kid.
你知道他住在哪里吗
Do you know where he lives?
你有没有单独去见过他
You ever pay him a private visit,
不让你的老板从中抽成
leave the bosses out of their cut?
他住在哪 扎拉
Where does he live, Zara?
不然我很乐意逮捕你
Or I will happily arrest you
让这地方的老板知道
and let the owners of this place know
是你害他们关门大吉
you're the reason we're shutting it down.
你觉得到时候他们会怎么对付你
What do you think they're gonna do to you then?
在哪
Where?
黑格维施
Hegewisch.
他住在黑格维施外
He lives outside Hegewisch.
道路封闭
就是这个地址
All right, this is the address.
对
Yeah.
没错 里面有辆拖车
Yeah, there's a trailer.
警长 我们到亚力杭德罗家了
Sarge, we're at Alejandro's place.
杰 里面有个棚子 他们在那里面
Jay, there's a shed. They're in there.
警长 这里有个棚子
Sarge, there's a shed on the property.
上面有个锁
It's got a padlock on it.
收到 先观察
Copy that. Hold eyes on it.
他在那
There he is.
警长 我们看到赫曼德兹了
Sarge, we got eyes on Hermanez.
他手里有枪
He's got a gun on him.
我们有理由认为她就在里面
We have every reason to believe she's in there right now.
我听到了 但先等后援
I hear you, but wait for backup.
我们正在助理检察官这里 先稍等
We're on with the ASA. Hold an anchor.
他走向棚子了 我们得行动了
He's walking towards the shed. We need to move.
海莉
Hailey.
海莉
Hailey!
手放到身后
Hands behind your back!
芝加哥警署 别挣扎
Chicago PD. Do not fight me.
-海莉 你还好吗 -我没事
- Hailey, you good? - I'm good.
你还好吗
You good?
我没事 你跪下
I'm good! Get on your knees.
-怎么回事 -棚子没人
- What the hell's going on? - The shed's clear.
-你抓住他了 -对
- You got him? - Yeah, here.
别动 海莉 海莉
Don't move. Hailey, Hailey!
她在干什么 你不能进我家
Hey, what's she doing? You can't just go into my home!
闭嘴 闭嘴 过来
Shut up, shut up. Come here.
贝卡
Becca?
贝卡
Becca?
汉堡
所以现在我们还不听直接命令了
So are we no longer listening to direct orders?
贝卡可能在那个棚子里
Becca could've been in that shed.
你没有逮捕令
You didn't have an arrest warrant in hand.
你连搜查令都没有
You didn't even have a search warrant.
警长 赫曼德兹手上有枪
Sarge, Hermanez had a gun in plain sight,
如果他们在那里
so if they had been in there...
好吧 让那个小女孩 安妮过来
All right, get the little girl, Annie, back in here.
让她在列队中指认赫曼德兹
Get her to confirm Hermanez in a six-pack.
要是我们没看到枪呢
And if we hadn't seen the gun?
我也会行动的
I would've moved anyway.
她可能在那个棚子里
She could've been in that shed.
我们会得到助理检察官的理解
We'll get it backstopped by an ASA.
这是特殊情况 她是个孩子
It's exigent circumstances. She's a kid.
我只需要你看看这些照片
I just need you to look at these photos
告诉我你是否能认出在贝卡失踪的那晚
and tell me if you recognize the man that you saw
你看到的那个男人
the night Becca disappeared, okay?
贝卡会没事吗
Is Becca gonna be okay?
我不确定
I don't know for sure,
但我们正竭尽全力
but we're doing absolutely everything
努力找到她
in our power to find her.
抱歉 我不知道是谁
I'm sorry. I don't know who it was.
好
Okay.
这样吧 我们再试一次
Tell you what, we're gonna do it one more time,
这一次
and this time,
我想让你慢慢看 好吗
I want you to look really slowly, okay?
他
Him.
是他 我看到他了
It was him. I saw him.
很好
Great.
你明白吗
I mean, do you understand?
我给你解释一遍
Let me run it down for you.
我们有目击证人
We have an eye witness
证实你去过克拉顿家
that confirms you were in the Clartons' house.
监控录像拍到了你开着旅行车
We have you on toll cams in the station wagon.
拍到了你上高速
We have you at the underpass.
还在海伦身上找到了你的DNA
We have your DNA on Helen.
你已经逃不了了 要死在监狱里了
We got you locked in. You gonna die in the cage.
所以闭口不言也没有好处
So there's no point in not talking to us.
贝卡和雷呢
Where are Becca and Ray?
其实你对我说什么不重要
It doesn't really matter what you say to me,
因为我可以偷偷告诉他们你是基
'cause I can whisper to them that you sang
确保让你进一个
and make sure you end up in a cell block
那些人能够到你的监狱 对你为所欲为
where they can reach you, do what they want.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表