我们就是一帮冥顽不化的傻瓜
we're a bunch of unenlightened idiots.
我觉得不至于吧
I wouldn't go that far.
她只是说了些我们已经知道的东西
She's just telling us what we already know.
警♥察♥应该更好地让事态平息
Police have to do a better job at deescalating.
那当然 但她也不用这么不尊重我们啊
Sure, but she doesn't have to be so disrespectful.
我们都在尽力啊
We're all trying our best.
还不够好 海莉
Not good enough, Hailey.
还不够
It isn't.
乔治·弗洛伊德不是芝加哥警♥察♥杀的 我明白
CPD did not kill George Floyd, I get that,
但肖恩·佩奇绝对是我们杀的
but we sure as hell killed Shawn Paige.
所以也许我们应该先不做评判
So maybe we should just reserve our judgement,
听听我们的姐妹怎么说
listen to what the sister has to say.
是 我不是...
Yeah, I'm not...
我们会把警官相互袒护的静默蓝墙彻底打破
We will once and for all tear down the blue wall.
幸会 警长
Nice to meet you, Sergeant.
-彼此彼此 -我知道你很忙
- Nice to meet you. - I know you're busy.
非常感谢你来这
I really appreciate you coming in here
和我见面
to meet me in person.
副警司发话 我必须来啊
Deputy Supe calls, you come.
你就叫我萨曼莎吧
Please, call me Sam.
要喝点什么吗 咖啡 水
You want anything to drink? Coffee, water?
不用 谢谢
No thanks.
我才上任两周
You know, I've been here just two weeks,
我老听见你的大名
and all I keep hearing is your name.
汉克·博伊特这 汉克·博伊特那的
Hank Voight this, Hank Voight that.
据说你是了不起的警♥察♥
By all accounts, you are one hell of a cop.
您太客气了
Well, that is very kind of you,
但我想 您不是让我听吹捧的吧
but I'm guessing you didn't call me down here to blow smoke.
你说得对
No. I didn't.
我想给你透个信 警♥察♥对警♥察♥
I wanted to give you a heads up, cop to cop.
如果你还像过去七年里那样
If you keep running your unit the way you've been doing
管理你的团队
for the past seven years,
到圣诞节你的饭碗就没了
you're gonna be out of a job by Christmas.
还有什么别的我需要领会的吗
Anything else I should know?
对
Yeah.
我站在你这边
I'm on your side.
我希望你成功 警长
I want you to succeed, Sergeant.
如果汉克·博伊特可以改变他的执法方式
If Hank Voight can change the way he polices,
如果他能学会按规矩办事
if he can learn how to play by the rules,
警局的其他人也会跟着学
the rest of the department will follow.
听着 谢谢你的提醒
Look, thanks for the heads up,
但如果可以的话 我要走了
but I gotta go if that's all right.
有位5岁女孩中枪了
5-year-old girl just got shot.
注意安全 警长
Stay safe, Sergeant.
长官
Ma'am.
坚持一下 你会没事的
Hang in there. You're gonna be okay.
我们当时正从市场往回走
We were walking back from the market,
然后我听到两声很响的枪声
and then I heard two loud pops,
然后我就看到劳拉倒在地上血流不止
and I saw Laura on the ground bleeding.
好 你看到开枪的人了吗
Okay, did you see the shooter?
没有
No.
你看到什么可疑的事了吗
Did you see anything suspicious?
没有 我只...
No, no, no, no, no. I just--
我们当时在走路 然后她就中枪了
We were just walking, and then she got hit.
听着 我得去陪着我女儿
Listen, I need to be with my little girl right now.
-好 去吧 -好 我们知道些什么
- Okay, go. - Okay, what do we know?
不多
Not much.
杰和我听到电台里说
Jay and I heard the "Shots fired" call
"开枪了" 于是我们马上赶到了现场
come over the radio, so we rushed to the scene.
我们到这时 小女孩正血流不止
The little girl was bleeding out when we got here.
她腹部中枪了
She got shot in the stomach.
好消息是 救护车很快就来了
Good news is, the ambo got here quick.
怎么回事 抢劫 飞车射击
What happened? Robbery, drive-by?
对 我们还不知道
Yeah, we don't know.
她当时跟父母一起走在路上
She was walking with her parents,
然后就莫名其妙中枪了
and then she got shot somehow.
不幸的是 父母没看到什么
Unfortunately, they didn't see much.
只听到两声很响的枪声 然后你们都知道了
They heard two loud pops. Next thing you know,
他们的女儿倒在地上血流不止
their daughter's on the ground bleeding.
-是流弹吗 -听着很像
- So stray bullet? - Sounds like it.
好 开始巡查
All right, so start canvassing.
跟目击者谈话 调监控录像 探头
Talk to witnesses, pull PODs, surveillance cameras.
寻找目击者
Find someone who saw something.
谢谢
Thanks.
我希望凯文没觉得我...
I hope Kev didn't think that I...
副警司的演讲让我很恼火
I was bitchin' about the Deputy Supe's speech,
我并不想淡化肖恩·佩奇的事
not trying to minimize what happened to Shawn Paige.
我觉得他完全理解
I think he totally knows that.
他只是在发泄情绪
He's just venting.
最近他经历了很多事
He's going through so much right now.
-我不会担心这事 -好
- I wouldn't worry about it. - Okay.
先生 你住在这附近吗
Sir, do you live around here?
是吗 你看到什么不寻常的事了吗
Yeah? Did you see anything unusual?
有人持枪或争吵吗
Anybody with a gun, anyone arguing?
没有
No.
-你听到枪声了吗 -没有
- Did you hear gunshots? - No.
-你在这里待了多久了 -一小时左右
- How long you been out here? - About an hour.
你在这里待了一小时却没有听到
You've been out here for an hour and you didn't hear
30分钟前有两声枪响
two gunshots that hit a little girl
有位小女孩中枪了
right over there 30 minutes ago?
我已经告诉你们了
I already told you.
听着 我们只是想收集信息
Look, we're just trying to get some information.
我不知道任何信息 从我面前滚开 混♥蛋♥
And I ain't got any, so get the hell out my face, bitch.
你对我说什么
What did you say to me?
走吧
Come on.
对 这里不欢迎你们这些
Yeah, y'all racist-ass cops
种族主义的混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
ain't welcome around here no more.
哥们
Hey, man.
你看到今天的枪击案了吗
You see the shooting today?
也许你听到30分钟前的枪声了
Maybe hear gunshots about 30 minutes ago?
看到过争吵 斗殴
See an argument, fight,
快速驶过的车辆
car drive by real fast?
和其他类似的事了吗
Anything like that?
好吧
All right.
不不不 你在干什么
No, no, no, what are you doing?
站住 你在干什么
Hey, stop. What are you doing?
他刚才朝我扔啤酒瓶了
He just threw a beer bottle at me.
随它去吧
Let it go.
没必要对这事太计较
It's not worth escalating this.
随它去吧
Let it go.
那可是暴♥力♥袭♥警♥
That's Agg Assault against a police officer.
好吗 他们可以随便拍
All right, they can film all they want.
-我不在乎 -我在乎
- I don't care. - I do care.
我不会让一个啤酒瓶毁了我的事业
I'm not risking my career over a damn beer bottle.
算了 好吗
You let it go, okay?
-有什么进展 -不多
- Okay, what do we know? - Nothing much.
没有血迹 没有弹壳
No shot splatter, no shell casings,
也没目击者
no witnesses.
就算有也都不愿意配合
None that were willing to cooperate anyway.
我刚和医生谈过
I just talked to Med.
那个女孩 劳拉·迪亚兹报了病危
The girl, Laura Diaz, she's in critical,
不过好消息是 医生取出了子弹
but the good news is, doctors removed the bullet.
子弹是9毫米口径 已经送去弹道组了
It's 9mm. It's with ballistics right now.
我不确定这是否有关联
Not sure if it's connected,
不过劳拉的爸爸三年前曾因藏♥毒♥被逮捕
but Laura's father was arrested for possession three years ago.
他的档案上还有帮派记录
Also has some gang cards on file.
他似乎和拉丁少年帮有关系
Looks like he runs with the Latin Players.
也许我们思路错了
Maybe we were wrong.
也许这根本不是流弹
Maybe it wasn't a stray bullet after all.
你的意思是我才是目标
You're saying that I was the target,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表