Cops are still blue,
而我还是黑人
I'm still Black.
试图解释情况的过程中
In trying to explain the situation,
她不停重复我听过了无数遍的事
she echoed the same thing I've heard over and over again:
乔治·弗洛伊德谋杀案就是引爆点
the George Floyd murder was the tipping point.
我同意
I agree.
我们都看到了那白人警♥察♥用膝盖顶着他的脖子
We all saw that white cop with his knee on his neck.
加上其他发生的事
Plus all the other stuff going on.
这个病毒 停工...
Again, the virus, the shutdown...
我是警♥察♥ 怎么了 朋友
Hey, I'm police. What's up, guy?
-你闯了停车标志 -你在说什么
- You ran the stop sign. - What are you talking about?
先生 你闯了停牌 所以我们让你停车
Sir, you ran the stop sign. That's the reason we pulled you over.
不 我没有闯停牌
No, I didn't run a stop sign.
我猜你们没意思了
I guess y'all just bored?
看见一个黑人兄弟开着一辆好车
Saw a brother driving a decent car,
决定让他停车 找找乐子
figured you pull his ass over, have some fun?
别紧张 我搭档说他看见你闯了停牌
Hey, take it easy. My partner said he saw you run a stop sign.
我们根本不知道你是黑人还是白人
We had no idea if you were Black or white.
请下车
Step out of the car.
听着 我是警♥察♥
Look, I'm police.
我叫凯文·阿特沃特 警号♥52784
My name's Kevin Atwater, badge number 52784.
我是情报组的一员
I work with the intelligence unit.
随你们想查什么都可以
Y'all can check whatever you want.
我说了下车
I said, step out of the vehicle.
不 我不下车
Nah, I'm not stepping out of no damn vehicle,
但我会慢慢给你们看我的警徽
but I will show you my badge nice and slow.
好吗 所以你们能...
Okay, so y'all can--
好了 看 各位 我在下车
Okay, look, fellas, I'm stepping out of the car.
关上门
Shut the door.
我在关门 我手举着
I'm shutting the door. My hands are high.
看到我的警徽和枪了吗
You see my star and my gun.
如果翻开我左边的口袋 就能找到我的身份证件
If you look in my left pocket, you'll find my ID.
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
他是警♥察♥ 罗恩
He's the police, Ron.
所以你是警♥察♥
So what you a cop?
我接到匿名线报
I got an anonymous tip
有人在这辆车里贩卖♥♥毒品
that a guy was selling drugs in this car.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有人卖♥♥了一公斤海♥洛♥因♥给开蓝色道奇的黑警
The guy sold a kilo of heroin to a dirty cop in a blue Dodge.
你是诺兰的队伍吗
You with Nolan's crew?
搜车吧 罗恩 想搜哪儿搜哪儿
Well, search the car, Ron. Look wherever you want,
但你不会找到任何东西
but you ain't gonna find a damn thing
因为我已经找到那些毒品了
'cause I already found the dope.
之前在后备箱里
It was in the trunk.
你真的想这么做吗
Is this really what you wanna do,
黑人
Black man?
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的
Yeah.
关门
Shut the door.
听说你昨晚和几个巡逻警♥察♥
So I heard you got into a beef last night
有了点过节
with a couple patrol officers.
比那更复杂
More complicated than that.
肯定是的
I'm sure it is.
有个诺兰的人昨晚让我靠边停车
One of Nolan's boys pulled me over last night
希望在我车上找出毒品
hoping to find dope in my car.
毒品
Dope?
他们在我车上藏了一公斤海♥洛♥因♥
They planted a kilo of heroin in my car.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
不想让你牵扯进来
Didn't want to get you involved.
好吧
Okay.
告诉我 你的计划是什么
So tell me, what's your plan?
上报给内调部吗
Going to IED?
我不能证明是他们栽赃
I can't prove they planted the dope
甚至不能证明他们在骚扰我
or that they're even harassing me.
所以我就坐等其中一个小混混
So I'll just sit back and wait for one of these punks
把事情搞砸 然后留下实实在在的证据
to screw up and leave behind some actual evidence.
其实并没有其它选择
Don't really have any other options.
你当然有
Sure you do.
凯文
Kevin...
蓝墙是很棘手
The blue wall is a tricky thing.
它不是一个人或一个物 而是一个准则
It's not a person or an object. It's a code.
你不能真正地看到它
You never really see it.
它在那里 但它又不在那里
I mean, it's there, but it's not there.
你明白吗
You understand?
就像是跟幽灵对战 凯文
It's like trying to fight a ghost, Kevin.
我知道 警长
I know, Sarge.
我只是想用我的方式处理
I just wanna do this my way.
好吧 安娜·萨尔加多查得怎么样了
Okay, so where we at with Anna Salgado?
不确定 我现在要和鲁塞克碰面
Not sure--I'm meeting up with Ruzek right now
查一下监控视频
to check out surveillance video.
去吧
Hit it.
这些人是在自寻死路
You know these guys are pushing their luck.
-他们需要知道这个 -我说过 我没事
- They need to know that. - I told you, I'm good.
-不 -都结束了
- No. - It's over.
是你去跟这个混混加夫尼认真谈谈
Are you gonna talk to this punk Gaffney,
还是我去 说真的
or am I gonna talk to him, seriously?
过来看
Check it out.
好的 我们做一下面部识别
All right, well, let's run it through facial rec.
米格尔·科特斯 他是个职业混混
Miguel Cortez, he's a career punk.
他有五次前科 两次持枪抢劫
He's got five priors, two armed robberies,
两次加重殴打 一次谋杀未遂
two ag bats, one attempted murder,
六七起毒品指控
six or seven drug charges.
-海莉 -是
- Hailey... - Yeah.
调出教堂的监控录像
Pull up the surveillance video from the church.
好的
Okay.
那是米格尔吗
Is that Miguel?
看起来像 身高一样 身材一样
Looks like him. Same height, same build.
-只是不够清楚 -是的 但是拜托
- It's just not clear enough. - Yeah, but come on.
我们都知道这是他 这样完全说得通
We all know it's him. It makes perfect sense.
他在和安娜交往
He's dating Anna,
她抱怨没有拿到孩子的抚养费
she's complaining about not getting child support,
忍♥无可忍♥
she gets fed up,
就告诉米格尔毒款藏在圣·安吉拉教堂
she tells Miguel where the dope money's stashed at St. Angela's.
是的 然后他拿起枪和面具
Yeah, and he grabs a gun and a mask.
开始实施他这辈子干过最简单的抢劫
He sets out to commit the easiest robbery of his life.
没错
Exactly.
好消息 我们确认米格尔的身份后
Hey, good news. After we ID'd Miguel,
调出了他最新登记住址的监控视频
we pulled video of his last known address.
很好
Good.
这是米格尔在抢劫
That's Miguel entering his house
和枪击发生45分钟后回家的画面
45 minutes after the robbery and shooting.
一样的裤子和鞋子
Same pants and shoes,
他还背着我们在另一个监控中看到的那个包
and he's carrying the same bag we saw in the other video.
那我们去申请搜查令 把他抓起来
So let's get a warrant. Scoop his ass up.
好的
Right.
我去上面
I've got up top.
你听到他的话了吗
Did you hear him?
申明你是警♥察♥ 然后撞门
Announce your office and hit that door.
做好准备
Be ready.
楼上的窗户
Upstairs window.
我们刚刚被发现了
We just got made.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
把你的手放在桌上
Hey, put your hands on the table.
手放在桌上
Hands on the table.
女士 朝我走过来 走过来
Ma'am, walk towards me. Walk towards me.
把你的手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
坐下 把你的手放在桌上
Sit down. Put your hands on the table.
-手放在桌上 -快点
- Hands on the table. - Come on.
我帮你看着 你去
I got you. Go.
没事 没事的
All right, it's all right.
站住 把手放在头上 朝我走过来
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表