我今天不想工作
I don't wanna go to work today.
那就让坏人休假一周
Just tell the bad guys to take a week off.
我喜欢这计划
I like this plan.
别管
Don't get it.
我必须得看
I have to.
-老兄 我必须看 -不 别看
- Dude, I have to. - No. Don't do it.
-别 -我必须看
- Don't do it! - I have to.
妈妈
我知道时间还早 不过收到信息后打给我
你♥爸♥出事了 他晕倒了
我们正在医院做检查 医生觉得他心脏病犯了
怎么了
What's up?
看起来我爸晕倒了
Looks like my dad collapsed.
他心脏病犯了 现在在芝加哥医院
He had a heart attack. He's at Med right now.
什么
What?
事发突然吗 他最近身体不好吗
Is this out of the blue? Is he not feeling well?
不 我其实都不跟他说话了 但是
Uh, no--I don't really talk to him anymore, but...
我妈说他好多了
my mom said he's doing better.
不知道 说不喝酒了 在锻炼
I don't know, not drinking, exercising,
你懂的 "改过自新"什么的
you know, "Changed." Whatever.
我们走 我带你去医院
Let's go. I'll take you to Med.
好
Okay.
我们到了以后你先下车
I'll let you out when we get there,
我去找停车位
and I'll look for parking.
没关系 你不用进来
That's okay. You don't have to come in.
你确定吗
You sure?
嗯 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
芝加哥各巡逻队
Units on the city-wide.
我们收到报♥警♥电♥话♥ 小巷里发现死者
We got a call of a man down in an alley,
可能是凶杀 西梅普街4220号♥
possible homicide. 4220 West Maypole.
离这就五个街区 来吧 我们走
That's five blocks away. Come on, let's roll.
走 那你♥爸♥怎么办
Roll? What about your dad?
我晚点过去
I'll go later.
5021H 便衣警♥察♥接警
5021 Henry, plainclothes officers responding.
霍斯特德和厄普顿 情报组
Halstead and Upton, intelligence.
-什么情况 警官 -流浪汉发现了他
- What do we have, officer? - Homeless guy found him.
通知了店主 店主报了警
Notified a store owner who called 911.
背部两次中枪
Two gunshot wounds to the back.
这是什么
What is this?
他身体都凉透了
He's ice cold.
天呐 他是个警♥察♥
Oh, man, he's a cop.
芝加哥警署
第八季第四集
巡警麦克·布莱恩 他干了22年
Patrol Officer Mike Blaine. He's got 22 years on the job--
-开玩笑吧 -怎么了
- You gotta be kidding me. - What?
我认识他
Man, I knew him.
我们在缉毒局共事了四年
We worked together four years in Vice.
-我跟他很熟 -请节哀 警长
- Like, I knew him well. - I'm so sorry, Sarge.
-好吧 还有什么 -背部两次中枪
- All right, what else? - Two shots in the back.
我们在他尸体边不远
We found two .45 caliber casings
发现了.45口径的子弹壳
about ten feet from the body.
-死亡时间 -昨晚11点左右
- Time of death? - Around 11:00 P.M. last night.
-抢劫吗 -看着不像
- Robbery? - Don't think so.
手表 钱包 现金 全都还在身上
Watch, wallet, cash-- all found on him.
也没有挣扎的痕迹
There's no sign of a struggle, either.
-看来是伏击 -对
- Sounds like an ambush. - Yeah.
我们知道他在这干什么吗
We know what he was doing over here?
不知道 长官
No, sir.
而且他似乎已经下班了
Doesn't sound like he was on the clock.
你是说他不是在加班
You telling me he wasn't on OT?
他的上司说他在晚上10点交了钥匙
His sergeant said he turned in his squad keys at 10:00 P.M.
把车停在了队里
Checked his car.
警用无线电 值班腰带 防弹背心 全在一起
Saber radio, duty rig, vest--all packed.
一切都显示他巡逻结束了
Everything indicates he was done with his tour.
好的 我不用多说这起案件会引来很多注意力
Right, I don't have to tell you there's gonna be a lot of eyes on this,
所以我们按章办事 懂了吗
so we do it by the numbers, understand?
警用摄像头 监控录像 目击者 干活吧
PODs, cameras, witnesses. Let's go.
我们另一边见 麦克
I'll see you on the other side, Mike.
-你♥爸♥有消息了吗 -嗯
- Any word on your dad? - Uh, yeah.
医生确认了是心脏病
Doctors confirmed it was a heart attack.
但他现在稳定了 所以
But he's in stable condition, so...
如果你要去看他 我完全理解
If you gotta take off, I totally get it.
不了 医院在做检查
Nah, they're doing tests.
反正我去了也干不了什么
Can't do anything for him, anyway.
好吧 但你确定吗
Okay--I mean, are you sure?
只是去看看他也好
It might be nice to just go see him.
刚有一名警♥察♥被击毙了 我们先查案吧 好吗
A cop just got shot. Let's focus on that, 'kay?
-好的 -警长
- All right. - Sergeant!
-他是我的搭档 -没关系
- Look, he's my partner. - Hey, it's okay!
让他过来
Let him through.
我必须得亲眼看到
Had to see it with my own eyes.
-罗德里格斯 -汉克·博伊特
- Rodriguez. - Hank Voight.
你就是博伊特警长
You're Sergeant Voight?
麦克对你赞口不绝 我很欣慰是你负责这案子
Mike spoke highly of you. I'm glad you're on this.
听着 你们有在这边的任务吗
Listen, you guys got anything on the books over here?
没有 长官 一直在查抢劫案件
No, sir. Been working a burglary detail.
黄金海岸 一整年了
Gold Coast, all year.
我想他和丹娜都还好吧
I assume everything's good with Dana, right?
对 幸福的婚姻 十♥八♥年♥了
Yeah, happily married. 18 years.
听着 这一带治安不好
Listen, man, this is a rough neighborhood.
你知道麦克为什么要来这边吗
You got any idea why Mike would be over here?
不知道
No.
下班了 说他要直接回家找丹娜
Shift ended, said he was going straight home to Dana.
说她做了意式千层面
Said she made lasagna.
这几周有什么不寻常的地方吗
Anything unusual the past few weeks?
也没什么
Not really.
我唯一能想到的是 他两天前
The only thing I can think of is, he went off-book
自己偷偷跑开了两个小时
two days ago for a couple of hours.
说他约了去看医生
Said he had a doctor's appointment.
听着不太像是真话
Didn't ring true.
汤姆
Tom?
丹娜来了
There's Dana.
-我得过去了... -不
- Look, I have to go... - No, no.
我来和她谈吧
Let me talk to her.
你进去 记住这里是正在调查的罪案现场
Here, just remember it's an active crime scene.
-谢了 警长 -丹娜...
- Thanks, Sarge. - Dana...
汉克
Hank...
对不起 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
警长
Sarge.
鉴证科在布莱恩尸体旁发现了很浅的轮胎印记
So techs found faint tire impressions near Blaine's body.
应该是某种小型车
It all points to a small model vehicle.
与一位目击者所看到的相符
Corroborates what a witness saw,
一辆微型车快速驶离...
a compact vehicle speeding away with...
尾灯是闪电形状的
lightning bolts for taillights.
那就是2017到19款的丰田普锐斯了
That adds up to a 2017-to-19 Prius model.
问题是 这区域里没有丰田普锐斯
Problem is, no Priuses are registered
-注册在任何人名下 -继续追踪
- to anyone in the area. - Okay, keep chasing it.
好的
Yes...
怎么了
What?
我们还发现两天前布莱恩手♥机♥
We also got some suspicious texts
给一台一次性手♥机♥发了些可疑短♥信♥
from Blaine's phone to a burner phone a couple days ago.
布莱恩说 "你拿到了吗"
Blaine says, "You got it?"
五分钟后 他收到短♥信♥回复...
Five minutes later, he gets a text back--
"下午2点 威尔逊公园"
"Wilson Park, 2:00 p.M."
于是我们调了公园的监控视频
So we pulled security footage from the park,
我们发现布莱恩同一天下午2点5分从这里走过
and, uh, we got Blaine here walking at 2:05 p.M., same day.
然后穿条纹衫的这家伙走了上去
Then this dude with the tats walks up.
手递手进行了物品换手
There's a hand-to-hand exchange.
我们使用了人脸识别系统
So we ran him through facial rec.
是马科·佩雷斯
It's Marco Perez.
他是拉丁小丑帮的头目
He is a shot caller for the Latin Jokers.
这佩雷斯的前科很多
This Perez, he's got a long sheet,
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表