肯特·达比的小毒贩卖♥♥八球小包毒品
for a small-time dealer named Kent Darby.
达比在罗根广场
Darby runs coke
他自己的脱衣舞俱乐部里卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
out of a strip club he owns in Logan Square.
我们的线人 达雷尔说这只是小生意
Darrell, our CI, he says it's a small-time operation.
他只在俱乐部外面贩毒
He's the only dealer outside the club.
大部分产品都直接卖♥♥给顾客
Most the product goes directly to customers.
听着只是条小鱼
Seems like a little fish.
为什么不把这事交给缉毒组
Why aren't we farming this out to Narcotics?
因为我们认识这个线人
Because we know the CI.
他叫达雷尔·米勒
His name is Darrell Miller.
跟米勒副警司同姓
As in Deputy Miller?
是她儿子
Her son.
好 那又如何
All right. So what?
这孩子给自己惹了点麻烦
Kid got himself in a little trouble.
这事应该很简单
This should be easy, okay?
我们设个局
We do a buy-bust.
从1505基金里拿一万块让达雷尔付给肯特
We give Darrell 10K from the 1505 funds to pay Kent,
他去补货 我们把他俩都抓了
he re-ups, we bust 'em both,
达雷尔拿到协议
Darrell gets a deal.
等等 那警长 我们要把达雷尔记录在案吗
Wait, so Sarge, we're putting Darrell on paper?
米勒就想这么干
It's the way Miller wants to play it.
我尊重她的想法
I can respect that.
听着 达雷尔现在就在楼下
Look--Darrell's downstairs right now.
我们赶紧给他装上窃听器 把事情搞定
Just wire him up and let's get this thing done quick.
所以这事完全不会让你困扰
Oh, so this doesn't bother you at all?
怎么说
What about it?
我们用警徽帮警♥察♥的孩子脱困
We're using our badge to help a cop's kid out of a jam.
我们在帮一个一直对我们不错的警♥察♥
We're doing a favor for a cop who's been good to us.
没错 帮有特权的人的忙
Exactly. A favor for privilege.
拜托 哥们 你知道如果不是因为
Come on, bro, you know we wouldn't be working this case
那孩子的姓氏 这案子也轮不到我们
if it wasn't for that kid's last name.
伙计们
Yo!
这里的墙不隔音
Walls are not soundproof in here.
注意音量 好吗
Watch your volume, kay?
-不好意思 -抱歉 警长
- Sorry about that. - Sorry, Sarge.
-都准备好了吗 -准备好了
- We all set? - Yes, we are.
达雷尔 对吗
Darrell, right?
是的 警官
Yes, sir.
我是阿特沃特警官 这是鲁塞克警官
I'm Officer Atwater. That's Officer Ruzek.
谢谢你 警长
Thank you, Sarge.
我听说了很多关于你的事
Heard a lot about you.
好 达雷尔 我们要帮你装窃听器
All right, Darrell. We're gonna hook you up.
你知道自己该干什么吗
You understand what you gotta do?
给钱
Hand off the cash,
买♥♥更多的可♥卡♥因♥
get more coke,
等着被捕
wait to be arrested.
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
我知道我能拿到协议
I know I'm getting a deal.
真的
I do.
我很感激
And I'm grateful.
但我并不完全是这样
But it's also not all I am.
虽然我拥有特权 是副警司的儿子
You know, privilege, son of my mom.
我也不完全是坏人
I'm not all bad.
我肯定这是真的
I'm sure that's true.
就像其他所有贩毒的人一样
Just like everybody else that deals dope.
你可以轻易脱罪又不是你的错
It ain't your fault you're getting off easy.
你好啊 哥们 你好吗
Yo, how you doin', bro? You good?
你还好吗 很高兴见到你
You all right? Good to see you.
天哪
Geez.
杰 达雷尔朝你那边去了
Yo, Jay. Darrell's heading your way.
收到 我看到他了
Copy you. I see him.
肯特 木星夫人去哪了
Yo, Kent. Where's Lady Jupiter?
我以为她会在这里
I thought she was gonna be here.
我还打算约她出去呢
I was gonna ask her out.
注意 杰 我们看到枪了
Heads up, Jay. We got a gun.
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
别紧张 我拿来了
Relax. I got it.
拿去 数数
Go ahead. Count.
你知道的 你开始做这行时我就说过
You know, I told you when you started, did I not?
你要是搞砸 他会杀了你
You screw up, he'll kill you.
你只有死路一条
He'll put your ass in the ground.
他 他是谁
He. Who's he?
肯特的供货商
Kent's supplier?
-那时听到了 现在也听到了 -我不觉得
- Heard you then, hear you now. - I don't think so.
我很确定你什么都没听到
I'm pretty sure you don't hear a damn thing.
你到底让不让我补货
You gonna give me a re-up or not?
你觉得这事正常吗
This sound right to you?
什么情况
What do we got?
杰 看紧了 有些不对劲
Jay, hold tight. Something's off.
我们都知道我卖♥♥货帮你们赚钱
We both know I move product, that I make you guys money.
好 他们看着像要做交易了
All right, looks like they're about to make the exchange.
收到
Copy that.
这哥们是什么人
Who is this dude?
杰 警长
Uh, Jay, Sarge,
看来我们碰上大案子了
looks like we stumbled into a real case here.
这家伙有很多货
This guy has a lot of product.
大概有几公斤
I'm talking multiple, multiple kilos,
至少值50万
a half-mil at least.
鸦林镇管道公♥司♥
怎么回事
Yo. What the hell?
我以为你们俩会进去
I thought y'all were coming in.
你们把我留在那像傻子一样
Y'all left me there like a fool.
-你有事忘记告诉我们了 -你们在说什么
- You forgotto tell us something? - What are you talking about?
达雷尔 你说这家伙是小毒贩
Darrell, you said this guy was small-time.
那么多货怎么能算小毒贩
How the hell is that small-time?
不 不 我不知道他有那么多货
Nah, no. I don't know about that.
你当然知道 他跟谁合作
Sure, you do. Who's he working with?
他老板叫什么名字 哥们
What's the name of his boss, man?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不想一直骗我们吧 达雷尔
You don't wanna keep lying to us, Darrell.
但我说的都是实话
But I'm telling you the truth.
-我只卖♥♥八球小包货 哥们 -你确定吗
- I just sell eight balls, man. - You sure about that?
因为你刚把我们带进了一个大规模缉毒行动
'Cause you just walked us into a major drug operation.
现在我们需要调查 查出肯特的上家是谁
Now we need to investigate, find out who Kent's boss is.
-不是吧 -不 达雷尔
- Come on. - No, Darrell.
事情不是这么办的 我们不为你工作
It don't work like that. We don't work for you.
我们得调查那批大剂量毒品
We gotta investigate that weight now,
查出东西是从哪里来的
see where the hell it's coming from.
天哪
God.
闭嘴 上车吧
Shut up and get your ass in the van.
来吧 哥们
Come on, man.
-我不敢相信他告诉你了 -听着
- I can't believe he told you. - So look.
你到底卖♥♥多大量的货 几两 几公斤
What exactly are you moving? Ounces, kilos?
我说过了 只是八球小包货 没别的
I told you. Just a couple of eight balls. That's it.
我现在该相信你说的话玛
And I'm supposed to believe that now?
你从来都不信任我
Well, you never believe me.
不然你以为我为什么告诉你的警长 不告诉你
Why do you think I told your sergeant instead of you?
你不想听到我走歪路了 我
You don't wanna hear I screwed up, that I--
不 当然 我不想
No. Of course, I don't.
因为我养你不是为了
Because I didn't raise you--
你根本没养我 妈
You didn't raise me, Ma.
-我是想帮你 -那你倒是帮我啊
- I am trying to help you. - Well, then help me!
听着 我想要你帮忙
Look, I'm asking for your help.
肯特在大量贩毒 我没有
So Kent's dealing in bulk, and I'm not.
你了解我
You know me.
你应该了解我
You should know me.
我只是卖♥♥给一些我以为是我朋友的人
I'm just dealing to some guys I thought were my friends.
想融入他们
Trying to get in with them
毕竟你坚持让我去那学校
at some school you insisted I go to.
就这样
That's it.
我可能犯蠢
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表