- Where's Wilson Richards? - In his office.
把手放在桌上 不要碰电脑
Put your hands on your desk. Don't touch your computer.
明白了吗
Do you understand me?
-好 你们俩需要离开了 -我们有约了
- Okay, I need you two to leave. - We have an appointment.
我明白 但你们现在得走
I understand. I need you to go right now.
赶紧 快走
Come on, let's go.
-芝加哥警署 -怎么回事
- Chicago PD. - What is this?
威尔逊·理查茨 你被捕了
Wilson Richards, you're under arrest.
-什么罪名 -资助
- On what grounds? - For financing
绑♥架♥低龄儿童
the kidnapping of tender-age children.
婴儿
Babies.
苍天啊
Dear God.
转身把手放在背后
Turn around and put your hands behind your back.
-理查茨招了吗 -招了
- So Richards is talking? - Oh, yeah.
像个大喇叭一样喋喋不休
Yeah, he folded like a lawn chair.
这个瘦子 也就是哈维尔·奥提兹
This is Flaco, AKA Javier Ortiz.
76年2月17日出生
Date of birth, 2/17/76.
这是杀死索菲娅·佩雷兹的凶手
This is the man that killed Sofia Perez.
奥提兹和理查茨 他们是合作关系
Ortiz and Richards, that's the partnership.
整件事情的中心人物 我们有收据
The nexus of this whole thing. We got receipts.
奥提兹把孕妇候选人的照片
Ortiz forwards photos of the pregnant recruits
从危地马拉发给威尔逊·理查茨
from Guatemala to Wilson Richards,
我们在理查茨电脑上找到了所有邮件
and we got all those emails off of Richards' laptop.
奥提兹的社交媒体上
Ortiz is all over social media wearing
全是他穿着杀死索菲娅时穿的衣服
the sweatshirt from the video of Sofia's murder.
是他没错了
It's a clear match.
跟我们想的差不多
Went down pretty much like we thought.
根据奥提兹所说 索菲娅逃了
According to Ortiz, Sofia escaped,
卡多纳和其他混混打手去追人
Cordona and some other low-levels, they give chase.
卡多纳在楼顶上堵住了索菲娅
Cordona caught up with Sofia on the rooftop.
他们扭打了一阵 她坠楼
They struggled, she fell,
但活了下来
survived somehow.
他们慌了 联♥系♥了就在街角的奥提兹
They panic and called Ortiz who was around the corner.
然后奥提兹来解决后患
And Ortiz came in to finish it,
之后他们废弃了那个地方 掩盖自己行踪
and they shut the place down to cover their tracks.
那他们去哪了
So where did they go?
新城 威尔逊·理查茨几年前
New City. Wilson Richards bought
买♥♥下了一栋止赎的楼
the property on a foreclosure couple years back.
让奥提兹去那边避避风头
Told Ortiz to lay low there.
我们认为其他女人
And we believe the other women
也被关在那里 对吧
are being held there, correct?
对
Correct.
好 情况可能很快急转直下
All right, this could go down real bad, real fast.
拿到大楼的布局图
Go get a schematic of that building
找到最佳进入的方法
so we can find the best way in.
摸黑偷偷进去
You go in dark, you go in quiet.
把人绑上
Strap up.
婴儿走私
别动 老兄
Don't you dare, man.
趴到地上
Get on the ground.
你们还有多少人
How many more of you are there?
-两个 -包括瘦子在内两个吗
- Two. - Two including Flaco?
-你绑好他了吗 -嗯 我来
- You got him? - Yeah, I got him.
有我呢
I'll get your six.
站起来
Stand up.
杰 走了
Jay, moving.
杰 有动静
Jay, I got movement.
好 这里我来 你去
Okay, I got him. Go.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
我是警♥察♥ 来吧
Policia, come on.
快走
Come on.
下楼梯 好
Down the stairs. Okay.
-还有一个 -还有一个 在哪
- Hay una mas. - One more, where?
不在这里 瘦子 他抓走了她
No se. Flaco, he has her.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
瘦子 放下武器
Flaco, put it down!
金
Kim.
金
Kim!
你还好吗
You all right?
好 数到三行动
Okay, move on three.
-好吗 -好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
一二上
One, two, go.
好 绕过去
All right, go around.
不 求你了
No, no, por favor.
不
No!
-求你了 我的孩子 不 -放开她
- Por favor, mi bebe, no! - Let her go.
-放下武器 瘦子 -不
- Drop the weapon, Flaco. - No!
我会杀了她
I'll kill her.
-这都怪你 -不
- That's on you. - No!
放下武器 放她走
Drop that weapon, you let her go.
-赶紧 -求你了
- Now! - Por favor!
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
放下
Drop it!
放她走
Let her go...
否则我就让你的脑浆溅满整个屋子
Or I blow your head all over this room.
赶紧
Do it.
放下武器 跪下
Drop the weapon. Get on your knees.
手放在头上
Hands above your head.
你收到儿童和家庭服务局的消息了吗
You heard from DCFS?
嗯 他们联♥系♥了买♥♥下
I did. They reached out to the family
卡拉·德里昂女儿的家庭
that bought Karla de Leon's daughter.
他们今天早些时候去接孩子了
They picked up the baby earlier today,
今晚会还给卡拉
and they're gonna return her to Karla tonight.
太好了
Good.
其他母亲也都平安 所以
The other mothers are safe, too, so...
对 真高兴看到好人赢了
Yeah. Nice to see the good guys get a win.
对
Yeah.
你还好吗
You all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我们当时在火拼 然后我
We were taking fire and I just--I--
我犹豫了
I hesitated.
僵住了
Just froze.
我可能害人♥质♥死亡
I mean, I could've lost the hostage,
我可能让队友受伤
I could've got one of the guys hurt,
-我可能 -但没有
- I could've-- - But you didn't.
因为我走运了
'Cause I got lucky.
我...害怕了
I got...scared.
不是为自己
I mean, not for me.
我害怕不是因为自己 我害怕
I didn't get scared for me. I got scared--
-是因为玛凯拉 -对
- Because of Makayla. - Yeah.
你给了她第二次人生机会
You've given her a second chance at life
这值得保护
and that is worth protecting.
我在想这是否是宇宙在告诉你
And I wonder if this is why the universe is telling you
选好你的托管人 你的备选人
to name your guardian. Your backup.
我在想如果你知道有人会照顾她后
I wonder if you'd hesitate the same way
你就不会像今天一样犹豫了
if you had that peace of mind.
或许吧
Maybe.
-伯吉斯 -怎么了
- Burgess. - What?
任何能加入你抚养她的人
Anybody would be honored to participate
都会感到荣幸之极
in what you're doing with her.
谢谢
Thanks.
别想着选我
Don't even think about picking me.
知道了
Copy you.
晚安 警长
Night, Sarge.
回见
See ya.
谢谢过来
Thanks for coming.
你说事情很紧急 所以
Well, you said it was urgent, so...
那是你的浴帘吗
That your shower curtain?
是我以前的浴帘 对
It's my former shower curtain, yeah.
玛凯拉睡着了
Makayla's asleep.
你介意我们在外面谈吗
Do you mind if we talk out here?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表