我不喜欢你说话的口吻 老家伙
I'm not liking your tone right here, old man.
别叫我老家伙
Don't call me old man.
第一次就算了
First time I let it slide.
就这样 没有下一次
That's it. No more.
你♥他♥妈♥跟谁说话呢 哥们
Who the hell you talking to, bruh?
你啊
You.
行了 好了
Whoa. All right.
喂 我只是来买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥的
Yo. I'm just here to buy some H.
没人有海♥洛♥因♥ 懂吗
Ain't nobody got no H. Understand me?
好吧 你知道吗
Yeah. You know what?
你说的没错 我错了
You're right. I misspoke.
我想我们该走了
So I think we're gonna get out of here.
走吧 拉特雷尔
Come on, Latrell.
不 我们是来这里做买♥♥卖♥♥的
Nah, we came here to do a deal.
不 我们不做了 伙计 这是误会
Nah, we're good, man. This is a misunderstanding.
我们走吧
So let's go.
再让我看见你...
I see you again...
你死定了
you a dead man.
你要干什么 你要干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你想害死我们俩吗
You trying to get us killed?
我们走吧 快走
Let's go. Come on.
走吧 你得冷静一下
Let's go. You need to calm down.
你会害死我们的
You're gonna get us killed.
那个人杀了我儿子 我知道是他
That man killed my son. I know it.
不 我们没证据
No, we don't know that.
我们现在什么也做不了
There's nothing we can do about it right now.
他杀了我儿子 他杀了我...
He killed my son. He killed my--
住手 走啊 拉特雷尔
Stop! Keep walking, Latrell.
-住手 住手 -他杀了我儿子 伙计
- Stop, stop, stop. - He killed my son, man!
-嗨 别这样 -放开我
- Hey--let it go. - Get off me.
别这样 别这样
Let it go! Let it go.
别这样
Let it go.
-警长 -什么事
- Sarge? - Yeah.
我查了那辆雷克萨斯的车牌和车辆识别号♥码
I ran the plate and the VIN on the Lexus.
肖恩被杀时 那辆车
The car definitely belonged to Dante
就归在但丁名下
at the time of Sean's murder.
四月份他用现金买♥♥的
He paid for it in cash back in April.
你想干什么 杰
What are you doing, Jay?
听我把话说完
Look, just hear me out.
帮派内部的人说但丁
Gang intel says that Dante
是黑帮先知的主要成员
is a major player with the Prophets.
他专职管海♥洛♥因♥之前
Before he started focusing on heroin,
在恩格尔伍德当过打手
he was an enforcer down in Englewood.
他是三起未破枪击案的嫌疑人
He's a person of interest in three unsolved shootings.
据我所知
Yeah, well, last I checked,
解决凶杀悬案是凶案组的工作
solving old murders is Homicide's job.
好吧 但这家伙的有毒毒品泛滥大街
Okay. But this guy is flooding the market with poison,
他每天都在害死别人
and he's killing people every day.
所以如果我们抓不了他贩毒
So if we can't get him on the heroin,
就追究他杀害肖恩吧
let's go after him for Sean's murder.
这样我们就能把他和海♥洛♥因♥扫清
We'll get him and the heroin off the street that way.
你为什么要这么做 杰
Why are you doing this, Jay?
因为那个家伙伤透了心
Because that guy is hurting,
他需要找到答案
and he just needs answers
才能继续他的人生
so he can move on with his life.
我们都能感同身受
And we can all relate to that.
好吧 我们立案吧
Okay. Let's build a case.
看看能不能把但丁和肖恩的谋杀联♥系♥起来
See if we can tie Dante to Sean's murder.
我一直很喜欢那张照片
Always loved that picture.
要知道
You know--
肖恩更像是个思想家而不是修车的
Sean was more thinker than tinker,
但他总来店里帮忙
but he'd help me out in the shop anyway.
他不是很在行 但是我喜欢他在这里
He wasn't very good, but I loved having him around.
听着 拉特雷尔 如果我们要找出真♥相♥
Look, Latrell, if we're gonna find out what happened,
我们就需要知道关于肖恩的所有实情
then we need to know the truth about Sean.
我跟你们说的都是实情
I've been telling you the truth about Sean.
芝加哥警署认为肖恩和但丁有染
CPD thinks that Sean got mixed up with Dante,
那可能是导致他死亡的原因
and that probably led to his death.
不可能
It's not possible.
听着 肖恩是个好孩子
Look--Sean was a good boy.
我百分百肯定
And I made damn sure of it.
我对他很严厉 我想要他成功
I pushed him hard. I wanted him to be successful.
他也很努力
And he was on his way.
肖恩本来能成就大事
Sean was gonna do great things.
我全都听到了
I hear all of that.
但他是一个登记在册的帮派成员
But he was a registered gang member.
他从初中开始就进数据库了
He'd been in the database since he was in junior high.
你们觉得是谁把他害成这样的
And who do you think painted him with that?
是你们这帮人 为什么
Your people did. Why?
因为他和朋友出去玩
'Cause he was out hanging with his friends,
被扔到车前盖上吗
got thrown on the damn hood?
是你们给他烙的印
Your people tattooed him with that.
好吧 就像你说的 就算是我们的错
All right. Let's say he was targeted my mistake like you're saying.
然后他就被盯上了
Then something put a target on his back.
所以他和跟帮派里的人是朋友们吗
So was he friends with someone in that gang?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
他那晚在恩格尔伍德做什么
Well, what was he doing in Englewood that night?
他说他要去图书馆
He said he was going to the library.
好 那他有金钱纠纷吗
Okay. What about money?
他欠人钱吗 得罪过别人吗
Did he owe somebody money? Did he piss anyone off?
听着 我们不是来评头论足 我们只想帮忙
Look--we're not here to judge. We're trying to help.
如果你知道什么
So if you know something...
有一笔钱
There was some money.
有天晚上我在清理他的床
I was cleaning up around his bed one night,
我发现一个装了钱的信封
and I found some stuffed in an envelope.
多少钱
How much is some?
大概两千美元
About $2,000.
小面额的钞票吗
Smaller bills?
知道他从哪弄到这么多钱的吗
Any idea where he got that kind of cash?
我以为他只是在和朋友
I thought maybe he was just gambling
赌博什么的 你知道的 梦幻足球什么的
with his friends or something. You know, fantasy. All that.
拉特雷尔
Latrell,
有没有可能你儿子在贩毒
is it possible your son was dealing drugs,
而你并不知道
and you didn't know?
不可能
No.
我们定位了肖恩被杀当晚但丁的手♥机♥位置
We pinged Dante's cell the night of Sean's murder.
手♥机♥从晚上六点到早上六点都没信♥号♥♥
And the phone went dark from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
这是老手的做法
That's something a pro would do.
好 那肖恩呢
Okay. So what about Sean?
我们知道他的行踪吗
Do we know anything about his movements?
不管他在那里做什么 肯定不只是路过
Whatever he was doing there, he wasn't just passing through.
他的手♥机♥显示他在被杀前
His phone puts him in Englewood
在恩格尔伍德待了五小时
for five hours before he was killed.
这也不是他第一次在那里溜达了
And it wasn't the first time he camped out there.
我查了他的手♥机♥记录
Dumped his cell records,
他死前三个月
and the three months before his death,
他每周至少去那个街角两次
he was at that corner at least twice a week.
这就能解释他卧室里两千块的来源了
That would explain the 2 grand in his bedroom.
所以从肖恩赚的外快
So with the extra cash Sean was bringing in
还有手♥机♥上的证据来看
and the cell phone evidence,
他可能在跟但丁的手下合作
it looks like he was working with Dante's crew.
如果不是这样
And it's either that
那他就是自己单干 在那贩毒
or he's working that corner without affiliation.
这样就能解释他胸口中的三枪
Which is a guarantee to catch three in the chest.
这些都只是猜测 我们得证实
Yeah, well, it's all still speculation. We gotta know for sure.
知道现在是谁在为但丁管理那片区域吗
We got any idea who's running that area for Dante now?
事实上 我们知道
Actually, you know what? We do.
-就是这小子 -好的
- It's this cat right here. - Okay.
特拉维斯·拉洛克 18岁 不断进出监狱
Travis Laroc, 18, in and out of the system.
是黑帮先知的正式成员
Documented and self-admitted member of the Prophets.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表