I mean, what matters, what really matters...
是一个暴♥力♥邪恶的男人现在被捕了
Is a violent, evil man is now in custody,
并且给他定罪的证据非常充分
and the evidence against him is overwhelming.
拜托
So, I mean, please,
就当是的 然后继续往前吧
just take yes for an answer and move on.
谢谢你过来
I appreciate you stopping by,
但你不用担心我
but you don't have to worry about me.
我不会做什么疯狂的事
I'm not gonna do anything crazy.
至少今晚不会
Not tonight, at least.
一天一天过 我们都只能这样
Day by day, that's all we can do.
我把一生都献给了这座城市
I dedicated my whole damn life to this city,
做一个警♥察♥
to being a cop,
每天醒来想着做好事
woke up every day trying to do good,
想着让芝加哥成为一个更适合生活的地方
trying to make Chicago a better place to live,
一个更安全的地方
a safer place to live.
我做了很多好事
I did a lot of good things.
我让城市变好了
I made a difference.
逮捕了上百名非常暴♥力♥的人 强♥奸♥犯和凶手
Took hundreds of really violent men, rapists and killers,
把他们从街上清除
off the street.
我不要奖章或奖杯
I didn't ask for medals or trophies.
我只是干我的工作 奉献我的生命
I just did my job, put in my hours,
因为我很享受
'cause I enjoyed it.
因为这让我感觉好
'Cause it made me feel good.
现在那些都结束了
That's all over.
他们把那些夺走了
They took that away from me.
现在我只是个笑柄
Now I'm just a punchline,
一个失心疯的鲁莽警♥察♥
a cowboy cop who lost her damn mind.
最让我心痛的是
The thing that really hurts is,
政客和媒体竟然选择了保护霍夫 而不是我
the politicians and the press picked Hoff over me.
他们把我描绘成怪物 而他却是个圣人
They turned me into a monster and made him a saint.
他们跟我们的思维不同 知道吗
They just don't think the way we do, you know?
他们只担心事情面上好不好看
They're always worried about the way things look,
人们会说什么
what people might say.
对我们而言
For us,
对真正的警♥察♥而言 很简单
for real cops, it's simple.
你做了当下最好的决定
I mean, you did the only thing you could do
让这个城市更好
in that moment to make things better.
更安全
Safer.
我想这个属于你
I think this belongs to you.
我们的思维一致
We think alike.
我想是的
I think we do.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表