Adam.
你不能再包庇他了
You gotta stop covering for him.
你得开始照顾你自己了
You gotta start taking care of you.
我是的
I am.
鲁塞克这名字在警局就毁了
The name Ruzek's gonna stain this department,
在我爸离职后我还得背负这个污名好多年
and I gotta lug that around long after my dad is gone.
所有重要的人
All the people that matter,
他们都知道你是谁
they know who you are.
我只是问问
I'm asking.
答案是不行
The answer's no.
我们之前跟你老爸
We've been down this road before
来过这么一出了 不是吗
with your old man, haven't we?
-做了必要之事 -对 我知道
- Done things we had to do. - Yeah, I know.
结果他就这么回报我们吗
And this is how he repays the favor?
又新找了个毒贩子
Gets in bed with a new drug dealer.
你想让我睁一只眼闭一只眼吗
Now you want me to just walk away?
我们努力过了 然后往前看吗
We gave it a shot? We're moving on?
奥林斯基说你和我爸有过过节
Olinsky told me my dad and you had beef.
他就是个下三滥警♥察♥
He was a dog cop!
你以为我会因为跟你老爸二十年前的过节
You think I'm not hearing you because of some beef
而不听你现在说的话吗
I had with your old man 20 years ago?
不是
No.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
你这么对一个警♥察♥
You do this to a cop--
拿枪抵着他的头 把他从家里绑♥架♥走
put a gun to his head, pull him from his home--
这不是对舞神鲍勃一个人做的
you're not doing that to Disco Bob;
这是对整个芝加哥警署做的
you're doing it to the Chicago Police.
你懂吗
You understand?
我们 我们会找到这个卢卡斯·布雷拉
And we--we're gonna find Lucas Barela.
你参不参与随便
You can participate or not.
我会密切关注你的选择的
And I will be watching to see what you choose.
好 线人那里有什么线索
All right. What did we hear from our CIs?
他们嘴都很紧 警长
Buttoned up pretty tight, Sarge.
那就是没进展
So we're nowhere.
好吧 布雷拉偷的车呢
Okay. The vehicle Barela stole?
巡警找到了 被烧毁了
Patrol found it. Torched.
好吧 安全屋 藏匿点
Right. Safehouses, stash houses.
布雷拉在逃命 他肯定在某个地方
Barela's on the run. He's gotta be somewhere.
我们查了所有信息
We've gone through every inch of intel.
-那就是没进展 -也不是 警长
- So we're nowhere. - Maybe not, Sarge.
审查里我发现的最后一个
This is the last piece from the scrub I did
-鲍勃·鲁塞克的活动 -好
- on Bob Ruzek's activity. - Okay.
这是他巡逻车里芯片的数据
This is the data from the chip from his squad car.
他巡逻车的所有停车点
Now every single one of his patrol stops
都是他工作时的出勤点
can be justified as an on-duty call--
所有都合得上 除了一处
all except for this one.
南梅街2451号♥ 在皮尔森
2451 South May. It's in Pilsen.
-暴君帮的大本营 -没错
- In the heart of Los Tiranos. - Exactly.
鲍勃·鲁塞克在那里停了五次
Bob Ruzek stopped there five times.
从没上报 都是私下自己去的
Never called it in. Always off the books.
等等 南梅街2451号♥
Hold on, you guys. 2451 South May.
布雷拉偷的平民的车被监控拍到了
We've got Barela in that stolen civilian car on a traffic cam,
就在朝那个方向去的一个街区外
and he was a block away from there headed in that direction.
我们走
Let's move.
这些年我们钻了空子的案子多多少
The cases we bent the rules on over the years.
放走的恶棍多多少
The crooks we sent into the wind
就因为把他们抓起来比放走更麻烦
because bringing 'em in was more trouble than it was worth,
但这次 我们就像狗咬骨头一样不松口
but this one, we cling to like a dog on a bone.
从今往后鲁塞克这名字就要成笑话了
The name Ruzek's gonna be a joke from here on out.
我爸确实是个混球 但他说对了一件事
My dad's a jackass, but he's right about one thing.
大家都能好过些 如果卢卡斯·布雷拉就...
Everybody'd be better off if Lucas Barela just...
消失不见
went away.
我们还剩四分钟
We're four minutes out.
悄悄靠近房♥子 但别行动 等我们来
Move on the house but quiet till we're all there.
好的 我们走
All right. Here we go.
到达现场
On scene.
-我去后面 -等等
- I'll take the back. - Wait.
进屋去
Hey. Back inside.
赶紧回屋
Get back inside now.
亚当
Adam!
亚当
Adam!
亚当
Adam!
你干了什么
What did you do?
5021I
5021 Ida.
警♥察♥开枪 一名嫌犯身亡
Shots fired by the police. One offender down.
让取证组过来
Roll the crime lab to our location.
收到
Copy.
副局长和事件响应小组正赶来
Street Deputy and IRT are on their way
展开调查
to open the investigation.
好的 行
All right. Good.
你想谈谈经过吗
You wanna talk it through?
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
我靠近布雷拉
Went to apprehend Barela.
他伸手拔枪 所以我开枪击毙了他
He reached for his piece, so I put him down.
开了三枪 中了三枪
Shot three times, hit him three times.
两次在后背上
Twice in the back.
这枪开的没问题 老大
It was a good shoot, boss.
事件响应小组和民警问责办公室想找我谈话
IRT and COPA want to talk to me
问问你的心理状况
about your state of mind.
我知道我没看到枪击
I know I didn't see the shooting,
但他们还想听听我的说法
but they want my version.
你确实没看到
Well, you didn't see it.
那还有什么可说的
So what is there to say?
没错
Right.
-这枪开的没问题 -希望如此
- It was a good shoot. - I hope so.
你这是什么意思
Yeah. What does that mean?
意味着我担心你 好吗
It means that I'm worried about you, okay?
我担心
I'm worried.
我最近看着你
I have seen you going
经历了一些烦心事 现在又来这个
through some stuff lately, and now this--
金 别遮遮掩掩的了
Kim, stop dancing around with me.
你有什么想说的直说吧
Say to me what you're really thinking.
说吧
Say it.
他们找到了枪击视频
They got a video of the shoot.
监控录像 隔壁家
Security camera, house next door.
放吧
Play it.
他在对你说什么
What's he saying to you?
他说他知道我是谁
He told me he knew who I was.
说我不会逮捕他
I wouldn't bring him in
因为我父亲已经保证他能走人了
because my father already promised to let him go,
否则他会毁了我爸的职业生涯
and he'd ruin my father's career.
说我跟我爸一样是个狗腿
And that I was a little bitch like my old man.
我说他错了
I told him he was wrong.
他去拔枪
He reached for his gun.
他行动很快 第一枪把他打得转了身
He was moving fast, and the first shot spun him around.
第二和第三枪就击中了他的背
Second and third shots went through his back.
没问题
Good shoot.
事情就和你说的一模一样
That went down exactly like you said,
和你向事件响应小组报告的一模一样
exactly as you reported to IRT.
-干得好 鲁塞克 -谢谢
- That's good work, Ruzek. - Thanks.
-这枪开的没问题 -谢谢
- Nice shoot. - Thanks.
亚当 他还好吗
Hey, Adam. How is he?
嗯 他会没事的 警长
Oh, yeah. He's gonna be fine, Sarge.
他昨天就出院了 所以
He got out of the hospital yesterday, so.
-谢谢关心 警长 -客气
- Thanks for asking, Sarge. - Yeah.
你知道那些你说的
Hey, you know that stuff you said
关于我爸来上班时会说
about my old man coming into shift talking
我在小小联盟的棒球赛吗
about my little league games?
怎么了
Yeah?
全是胡扯
Total BS.
什么
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表