所以你们想让我怎么办 想让我求你吗
So what do you want me to do? You want me to beg you?
你说什么都没用 达雷尔
It doesn't matter what you say, Darrell.
听着 如果我不弥补
Look, I don't make this right,
我就没家人了 好吗
I ain't got no family left, okay?
没了
None.
我也再没有机会了
I ain't got no more chances either.
出局
I'm out.
我本来该改变的
I was supposed to change.
我改了 真的改了
I did. I did change.
这不是我
This is not who I am.
我以前做错了
I made the wrong move.
达雷尔 听着
Darrell, listen. Hey.
看着我
Look at me for a second.
这与你无关
It's got nothing to do with you.
只是太危险了
It's just too risky.
我们需要后退一步
We need to take a step back.
我们明早再评估
We'll reassess in the morning.
我们只需要慢慢来
We just need to slow things down.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
那能行吗
And that'll work?
可能行 可能不行
Maybe. Maybe not.
无论如何 我们要退后一步
Either way it goes, we gotta fall the hell back.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
-嗯 -来吧
- Yeah. - Come on, man.
我开车送你回家
Let me drive you home.
达雷尔来电
喂
Hello.
达雷尔 你在吗
Yo, Darrell. You there?
老兄 你是想给我打电♥话♥吗
Bro, did you mean to call me?
我有没有说过 让你这个蠢逼别管
Did I or did I not tell your dumb ass to stay away?
拜托 你知道我是对的
Come on. You know I'm right.
我们可以解决 我睁一只眼闭一只眼就行
We can still fix this. I'll just look the other way,
-假装我什么都没看到 -太迟了
- pretend I didn't see anything. - Too late for all that.
录音
有些事情没法当作没发生
Certain things you can't walk back...
你在干什么 达雷尔
What are you doing, Darrell?
你在干什么
What are you doin', man?
按你的要求联♥系♥了所有人
Hey. Called the team in like you asked for.
博伊特正赶来 全员通告已经发了
Voight's on his way. All-call message is out.
达雷尔的车也发了通缉令
Got a BOLO on Darrell's car.
紧急寻找他的手♥机♥位置
Let's put an emergency ping on his phone.
-没问题 -怎么了
- You got it. - What's going on?
我一直在听达雷尔和这家伙吵架
I've been listening to Darrell argue with a guy.
听着像肯特
It sounds like it's Kent,
但我没法听全他们在说什么
but I can't really make out what they're saying.
我觉得他们应该在开车
Think they must be driving.
好吧
All right.
你就是不听 现在事情不受我控制了
You didn't listen! Now it's out of my hands.
我没有...发生的事情
I got no--over what happened.
什么情况了
Where are we at?
就快定位到达雷尔的手♥机♥了
Almost got Darrell's phone pinged.
你可以跟他谈
You can talk to him.
跟他谈
Talk to him?
我一直告诉...达雷尔 一直
I kept telling--Darrell, kept wa--
我们知道他今晚干什么吗
Do we know what he was doing tonight?
我不知道 我们说让他什么也没做
I don't know. We told him not to do anything.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
-什么也不是 -不
- Nothing. - No--
他们发现了他的手♥机♥
They found his phone.
等等
Hold on.
找到了 47街与印第安纳街交汇
I got him. 47th and Indiana.
47街与印第安纳街交汇处
这里是2101
2101.
我需要两组巡逻队去封锁
I need to two units to hold down the perimeter
47街与印第安纳街交汇处
at 47th and Indiana.
我们应该找对了地方
We should be right on top of it.
达雷尔
Darrell?
达雷尔
Darrell!
手♥机♥找到了
Got the phone.
达雷尔呢
What about Darrell?
不
Nah.
好吧 我联♥系♥米勒
All right. I'll call Miller.
怎么回事 达雷尔人呢
What's going on? Where's Darrell?
我们不知道
We don't know.
达雷尔凌晨四点左右打给了鲁塞克
Darrell rang Ruzek around 4:00 a.m.
我们猜当时他和肯特在一起 还有了麻烦
We're guessing he was with Kent, was in trouble,
他想让鲁塞克听到发生了什么事
and he wanted Ruzek to hear what was going on.
你什么意思 他被绑♥架♥了吗
What are you saying? He was abducted?
我们正在还原事情 但看上去是如此
Well, we're still piecing it together, but it looks that way.
长官 达雷尔在凌晨3点17分给肯特发了信息
Ma'am, Darrell texted Kent at 3:17 a.m.
让他去俱乐部谈谈
asking to come down to the club to talk.
肯特回复 "不 我们玩完了"
Kent responded, "Nah. We're done."
我们猜达雷尔还是想
We're guessing that Darrell was trying
继续促成贩毒的买♥♥卖♥♥
to get the drug deal back on track.
找到肯特 现在就去他家
Well, find Kent. Hit his house now.
对 还有那个俱乐部 立即关闭
Yeah, and get over to that club. Shut it down.
收缴一切我们已知的东西
Seize everything we know is already there.
审问所有人
Interview everyone.
把这附近方圆一英里的监控都调出来
And pull every camera within a mile radius of here.
你们俩继续处理电♥话♥音频
You two get to work on that phone call.
放大音量 听出更多词语
Enhance the audio. Dig out more words.
-这就去 -萨姆
- We're on it. - Sam...
-汉克 -我们能行
- Hank. - We got this.
我们会找到你儿子
We'll find your son.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我说了让你闭嘴 达雷尔
I said keep your mouth shut, Darrell.
你闭嘴 我能帮忙
You do that, I can help.
你一直吵吵 我就帮不了你
You keep talking, I can't.
已经超出我的能力了
It's out of my hands.
我会安静的 我会的
I'll stay quiet. I will.
我只是当机立断了
I just reacted.
我总不能当没看见吧 这不对
I couldn't just ignore it. It ain't right.
好吧 我们知道他在说什么吗
Okay, do we know what he's talking about?
什么不对 毒品吗
What ain't right? The drugs?
还是被绑♥架♥ 我们不知道
Or getting abducted? We don't know.
我让他出去 他不听
I told him to get out. He didn't listen.
你选了个错误的时间好奇
You picked the wrong night to get curious,
问问题
to start asking questions.
你在干什么 这是什么
What are you doing? What the hell is this?
没什么 不 等等
Nothing, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
你比我想象的还蠢
You're dumber than I thought.
之后电♥话♥就断了
After that, the call goes dead.
我们认为达雷尔去了俱乐部
So our theory is Darrell went to the club
想继续设局交易 然后发生了一些事
to get the deal back on track, and then something happened--
意料之外的事
something unexpected.
他看到了不该看的东西
He saw something he shouldn't have seen,
或他说了一些不该说的话
or he said something he shouldn't have said,
导致肯特强迫他坐进车里
which prompted Kent to force him into the car
然后带他去了高架桥
and bring him to the viaduct,
这时身份不明的男人出现了
where an unidentified male shows up.
我打赌那就是肯特的老板
I'm betting that's Kent's boss.
直到身份不明的男人发现达雷尔的手♥机♥
Till the unidentified male finds Darrell's phone,
发现手♥机♥在与别人通话
which is an open line to someone,
之后他就把手♥机♥砸了
and then he smashes it.
我们拿到了俱乐部街对面的监控
We have footage from a building across the street from the club.
好 这是达雷尔跟一个女人出了俱乐部
Okay, so this is Darrell exiting the club with a woman.
-她是谁 -不知道
- Who the hell is she? - No idea.
然后肯特出来了 他不开心
And then Kent shows up. He's not happy.
他把达雷尔和那女人推进SUV
He shoves Darrell and the woman inside this SUV.
几秒后 这个男人来了
A few seconds later, this guy shows up.
他看了看达雷尔和肯特
He looks at Darrell and Kent,
然后上了另一辆SUV 跟着他们开走了
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表