Guys, I got CTA security footage
看到霍夫从离罗斯家两街区的地方上了地铁
of Hoff getting on the L two blocks from Rose's house.
几点
What time?
下午4点22分 今天
4:22 P.M. Today.
有两条线在那一站停车
There's only two trains that make that stop.
粉线和紫线
Pink and purple.
如果他上了地铁 肯定得下车
If he got on the L, he had to get off.
我们应该查所有的监控
We should check surveillance at all stops,
两个方向都要查
scanning in both directions.
强♥奸♥谋杀
梅瑞狄斯·钱尼
他一直住在哪里
没有已知本地住址吗
住在车里或在外流浪
与凶案组交叉调查
霍夫为什么选择这些女人
他认识她们吗
他之前跟踪过她们吗
博伊特
Voight.
警长 霍夫下地铁
Sarge, Hoff exited the L
是在科斯特纳街站 今天下午5点2分
at Kostner Street Station today at 5:02 P.M.
科斯特纳
Kostner.
我们知道他为什么要去哪里吗
Do we know any reason he'd be there?
那附近有家人 已知联♥系♥人吗
Any family, any known associates in the area?
不确定 我问了马丁内斯
Not sure. I reached out to Martinez.
她也不知道
She drew a blank.
等等 稍等
Wait a minute. Hold on a second.
等等
Hold on.
好 帮我查一个名字
All right, I want you to run a name for me.
维克托·西尔瓦诺
叔叔 每次逮捕后都联♥系♥此人
维克托 维克托·西尔瓦诺
Victor. Victor Silvano.
维克托·西尔瓦诺
Run the name Victor Silvano.
好 正在查
Okay, I'm on it.
维克托·西尔瓦诺
维克托·西尔瓦诺
Victor Silvano...
死亡索引
维克托·西尔瓦诺
九个月前去世 没有妻儿
Died nine months ago, no wife and kids,
登记的住址在南区
LKA is somewhere on the South side.
他生前在加洛韦金属公♥司♥
He worked as an assistant foreman
做了23年的助理工头
for 23 years at Galloway Metals.
等等 那地方离科斯特纳站只有三个街区
Hold on. That's three blocks north of Kostner.
两年前停业了
It went out of business two years ago.
是个藏身的好地方
A good place to hide.
带好装备
Gear up.
我十分钟到
I'm ten minutes out.
杰 是我 我到了 先停车
Jay, it's me. I'm here on site. I'm dropping anchor.
等你们到
I'll wait for your arrival.
正在路上 警长
On our way, Sarge.
好 收到
Okay. Copy that.
丽莎 你来这干什么
Lisa, what the hell are you doing here?
回家 之后我来处理
Go home. Let me take it from here.
5021 嫌犯向警♥察♥开枪
5021, shots fired at the police.
我在现场 加洛韦金属公♥司♥ 雷克斯福德路2133号♥
On site, Galloway Metals, 2133 Rexford Road.
-收到 -丽莎
- Copy that. - Lisa.
后援马上就来
Backup en route.
杰 注意 我要进工厂了
Jay, be advised. I'm heading inside the factory.
收到 我们马上就到
Copy that. We're almost there.
出来 霍夫
Come out, Hoff!
见鬼
Damn it!
-好吧 -你没子弹了 霍夫
- Okay. - You're empty, Caleb.
好吧 别开枪
Okay! Don't shoot.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
赶紧
Now!
给我个理由
Give me a reason.
来吧
Hey. Go ahead.
来吧 快啊
Do it. Come on.
快啊 硬汉 去拿枪啊
Come on, tough guy. Reach for the gun.
来啊
Do it.
来啊
Do it!
离他远点
Get away from him.
马丁内斯
Martinez.
让我来 汉克
Let me do this, Hank.
让我来主持公道
Let me make this right.
我已经幻想这个场景好久了
I've been dreaming about this for a while.
丽莎 看着我
Hey, Lisa, look at me.
看着你在地上爬 为你一文不值的命求情
Watching you crawl, beg for your worthless life.
看着我 他不值得
Look at me. It's not worth it.
让你感受你对那些无辜女人
Making you feel the pain you inflicted
-造成的痛苦 -看着我
- on those innocent women. - Look at me.
看着你流血 喘气
Watching you bleed out, gasp--
警长 我们到了 你受伤了吗
Sarge, we're here! Are you hit?
我没事 我抓到霍夫了
I'm good! I got Hoff right here!
回家 赶紧离开这里
Go home. Get the hell out of here now.
他不值得 快走
It's not worth it. Go.
快走
Go!
凯勒布·霍夫
Caleb Hoff, hey.
你被捕了
You're under arrest
因杀害杰茜·拉森
for the murders of Jess Larson
和芮内·弗格森
and Renee Ferguson.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
我想凯勒布
I think Caleb here
因为从那条走道上跳下而伤着自己了
hurt himself jumping off that walkway, though.
我很遗憾听到这消息
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
有什么我需要知道的吗 还是没有
Is there anything I need to know or not know?
一切都好
We're good.
我猜这家伙以为自己会飞
Guess the guy thought he could fly or something.
对 我们在追查一条线索 认为他藏在科斯特纳
Yeah, we chased a hunch he was hiding off of Kostner.
他有个叔叔以前在加洛韦金属公♥司♥工作
He had an uncle that used to work at Galloway Metals.
我检查了那地方 他真的在那
I checked it out, and he was there.
-干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Great work. - Thank you.
根据报告 他的右胫骨骨折了
According to the report, he had a fractured right tibia.
对 他想逃跑
Yeah, he tried to escape,
从二楼跳了下去
jumped off the second floor,
我猜这也情有可原
so I guess that makes sense.
我只是很意外他的脸很干净
I'm just pleasantly surprised that his face is clean.
没有瘀伤 没有伤口
No bruises, no cuts.
像我说的
Like I said,
从二楼跳了下去 笨拙地摔倒了
jumped off the second floor, fell awkwardly.
我给他上了手铐 叫了医生
Handcuffed him, got him medical attention,
把他带回了局里
brought him back to the district.
我是想表扬你 警长
I was trying to pay you a compliment, Sergeant.
这种人
A guy like this,
想要找个理由制♥服♥他
I'm guessing it's easy to find a reason
应该很容易
to subdue him.
我只想抓住他
I just wanted to make the arrest,
让这家伙回到他该待的监狱
get this guy back in a cage where he belongs.
没必要给他的律师其他漏洞
No point giving his lawyer another loophole.
我同意 问题是他们已经找到了
I agree. The problem is that they've already found one,
或他们说自己找到了
or they're claiming to have found one.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
霍夫说马丁内斯警探
Hoff claims that Detective Martinez
也在逮捕现场
was at the scene of the arrest.
这是真的吗
Is there any truth to that?
我一个人到达现场 大概7点21分左右
I arrived on scene, solo, around 7:21.
等待后援
Waited for backup.
我们确定了霍夫在被遗弃的工厂里
We located Hoff inside the abandoned factory,
他从二楼跳下
jumped off the second fl--
对 笨拙地摔倒了
Right, and he fell awkwardly.
你给他上了手铐 给他叫了医生
You placed him under arrest, got him medical attention,
然后把他带回了局里
and brought him down to the district.
马丁内斯在场吗
Was Martinez there?
告诉我真♥相♥ 汉克
Just tell me the truth, Hank.
真♥相♥现在不是你的朋友 萨姆
The truth is not your friend right now, Sam.
如果我是你
So if I were you,
我就不追问了
I'd stop asking questions.
重要的是 真正重要的
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表