Yo, stop asking so many questions, bro.
放松
Just chill.
拜托 老兄 怎么回事
Come on, man. What's going on?
走开 走开
Move on. Move on.
-不是吧 -你得让他走
- Come on. - Bro, you gotta get him.
开玩笑吗 怎么回事
Is this a joke? What the hell, man?
快去
Come on, bro.
警长 我们被一辆垃圾车堵住了
Hey, Sarge, we getting blocked by a garbage truck.
你能看到吗
You got eyes?
-不行 -我上报找后援
- That's a negative. - I'll call it in.
把车开走 赶紧开走
Get this truck out of here. Get out of here!
我们要失去信♥号♥♥了 凯文
We're losing the feed, Kev.
好吧 我们启动手♥机♥定位
All right, we'll anticipate Cicero.
或许他们能收到
Maybe they're getting on the 290.
-好 车开走了 -你准备好了吗
- All right, here we go. - You ready?
-嗯 -好 我们走
- Yeah. - All right. Let's go.
-拜托 拜托 -我失去信♥号♥♥了
- Come on. Come on. Come on. - I lost signal.
那他得靠自己了
Well, he's on his own now.
-这孩子得靠自己了 -对
- This kid's on his own. - Yeah. Yeah.
我们走吧
Let's do this.
没消息吗 什么都没有
We got nothing? Nothing at all?
什么都没有 我们每五分钟
We got nothing. We got the BOLO going out
就发布一次通告 但一无所获
every five minutes. We got nothing.
-我 我不明白了 -我们说了不能移♥动♥
- I just--I don't understand. - We told him not to travel.
我们不是说了不能移♥动♥吗
Didn't we tell him not to travel?
-我知道 -拜托
- I know! - Come on, man!
我们得找到他 我们会找到的
We're gonna find him. We'll find him.
见鬼 忘了拿钱
Damn! Forgot the bread.
欢迎来到安吉星紧急服务
Welcome to OnStar Emergency.
-我的错 -没事
- My bad. - All good.
这事很常见吗
So this a normal thing?
他想见跟你做买♥♥卖♥♥的人
Him wanting to meet up with the people you do business with?
算不上"常见" 但是
I wouldn't say "Normal," but
他说了算
he calls the shots.
所以他说要见面 我们就见面
So when he says meet, we meet.
就这么简单
It's the way it is.
那里有货吗
Product in there?
当然
Yeah.
别担心
Don't worry.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
这里绝对没有警♥察♥
Definitely no cops in here.
是有点吓人 对吧
Man, it kind of spooky, ain't it?
是啊
Yeah.
好像是个
It feels like a place
拍恐怖电影的地方
where one of them horror movies take place.
你跟我正享点乐子 突然"砰"的一声
You and me having fun, then boom.
穿着小丑衣服的疯子出现
Crazy dude in a clown suit show up.
是啊 还带着锁链
Yeah, with a chainsaw.
好吧 这孩子在哪
Okay. Where is this kid?
芝加哥各巡逻队
Units on the Citywide.
我们收到了汽车的紧急呼救信♥号♥♥
We're getting a vehicle SOS distress signal.
多次尝试联♥系♥车主未果
Multiple attempts have been made to contact the occupants.
有人有空去贝尔蒙特北街420号♥吗
Anyone available to roll over to 420 North Belmont?
-去检查一下 -这里是2322号♥
- Check it out? - 2322.
我们过去看
We'll roll on that job.
是什么车
What kind of car are we looking at?
黑色别克君越 四门
Black Buick LaCrosse. Four-door.
伊利诺伊州车牌 W7Y527
Illinois plate. William-7-Young-527.
-那是库珀 我们走 -聪明
- That's Coop. Let's go. - Smart move.
那意味着他有危险了 赶紧
Okay, that means he's in trouble. Hey, hey, hey.
这里是5021 总部 那是我们通缉的车
5021. Squad, that's our BOLO vehicle.
我们过去看
We're rolling on it.
5021D 收到
5021 David, 10-4.
再干几年 我就收手
A few more years, man, and I'm done.
我就有足够的钱洗白自己
I'll have enough money to go legit.
做那个我之前跟你说的买♥♥卖♥♥
Start that business I was telling you about.
嗯
Yeah.
我还要做大
I'm gonna make it big too.
我要在郊区买♥♥一栋大房♥子
I'll buy one of those mansions in the suburbs.
知道吗 在湖边
You know, on the lake?
知道 听着很不错
Yeah, man. Sounds good to me.
我们可以去滑水
And we'll go water skiing.
在烤架上拷牛排
Then we'll cook steaks on the grill.
天呐
Man--
抱歉我迟到了 兄弟们
Sorry I'm late, fellas.
别担心
Oh, no worries.
这就是你跟我说的那小子
Ah, so this the dude you been telling me about.
对 肖恩
Yeah. Sean.
你是哪里人 肖恩
Where you from, Sean?
南区
South Side.
冬季公园公♥寓♥大楼
Winter Park Apartment Complex.
-18街和伍德布里奇 -不错
- 18th and Woodbridge. - Cool.
你跟谁住在那
Who you stay with over there?
我现在不住在那了 有自己的地方了
I don't stay there now. Got my own spot.
33街
33rd Street.
自己住很爽吧
Uh-huh, don't it feel good to be on your own?
独♥立♥
Independent?
说到这个
Speaking of which,
你加入了什么我该知道的帮派吗
you got any affiliations I need to know about?
我没加入帮派 兄弟
I ain't linked up with nobody, man.
一直独来独往
I always did my own thing.
那告诉我 小兄弟
So tell me, young brother,
你怎么认识达马里的
how'd you meet my man, Damari, again?
这个说起来有趣
It's kind of funny, actually.
我在国王大街走路
Was walking down King Street.
看到一个白人 还有一个女士 白人女士
Saw this white dude, this lady--white lady--
坐在这里 看起来漫不经心
sitting in the car acting all nonchalant.
然后我看到了达马里在街角
And I saw my man, Damari, on the corner.
想着他可能是在卖♥♥货
Figured he might be doing some business,
你懂吗
you know?
所以我就去提醒他 说他们可能是警♥察♥
So I gave him the heads-up. Thought they might be cops.
而且他们真的是
Sure enough, they were.
发现得及时啊
That's a good break.
对
Yeah.
他救了我免于牢狱之灾
He saved me in a pinch.
然后你们就成了 成了挚友吗
Then y'all became, like-- like best friends?
这倒说不上 但是
I don't know about all that, but
我们关系不错
we cool.
就开始谈做些买♥♥卖♥♥的事
Start talking about doing some business.
这很像那种电影
You know it's--it's kind of like one of them movies.
对吧 一个可爱的白人女孩
Right? You know, where the cute white chick
撞到了一个大帅哥
bump into the handsome dude?
他把咖啡洒了一身
He spilled coffee all over his dumb ass?
他们管这个叫 缘分
You know, they call that, um, serendipity.
对 就像巧合
Yeah, like a coincidence.
但是 问题是 肖恩
But, you know, the thing is, Sean, um,
我不相信缘分
I don't believe in serendipity.
缘分这东西
You know, serendipity, it--
说不好 让我紧张的很
I don't know, it make me nervous as hell.
不 昆 老兄 你搞错了
Nah, Q. Man, you got it wrong--
我没跟你说话 小子
I ain't talking to you, boy.
那你是什么情况
No, so what is it about you?
怎么 想洗清自己的案底 你在帮警♥察♥
What? You working off a case? You helping out police? Like--
-不是那样的 -我跟你说了
- It ain't like that-- - Yo, I told you,
-你给我闭嘴 -没事
- keep your mouth shut! - It's cool.
没事
It's cool.
我知道你为什么会这么想
I understand where you're coming from.
我从没被警♥察♥抓过
I ain't never been arrested.
所以我也没什么需要洗清的案底
So I ain't got no case to work off.
昆 他没事 兄弟
Yo, Q. He's straight, man.
都没事 这不是你想的那样
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表