But that means this is all on us.
好吗 现在情况怎样
All right? Where are we?
房♥子里有搏斗的痕迹
Okay. We got a struggle inside the house.
厨房♥有血迹
There's blood in the kitchen
一直流到后门
which leads to the backdoor.
很明显我父亲是匆匆忙忙走的
Pretty clear my father left in a hurry
而且并非出于他的本意
and it wasn't his idea to do so.
他的车在 电视还开着
I mean, his car is here. The TV was on.
钥匙 钱包 配枪
His keys, his wallet, service revolver,
手♥机♥ 手♥机♥我刚开始查
his phone, which I just started going through.
密♥码♥是他的警号♥
Password was his badge number
因为谁会想到用这个呢
'cause who would've thought of that?
有什么不寻常的东西吗
Okay. Anything jump out?
没有 都是正常的东西
No, it's all just normal stuff.
这里是我在给他发短♥信♥说退休派对的事
I mean, here I am texting him about the retirement party.
怎么了
What?
告诉我
Talk to me.
上面说
It says,
你没能履行承诺 结束了
周二 6点13分
Tuesday, 6:13,
"你没能履行承诺 结束了"
"You don't deliver, it's over."
没有显示的号♥码
It's a restricted number.
知道谁可能会发这样的短♥信♥
All right, any idea who might send something like that
给你老爸吗
to your old man?
不知道
No.
技术部说脚印
Tech said that the footprints
和流到后门的血迹
and the blood leading to the back door
是人穿着袜子故意弄的
were made by somebody wearing socks.
如果是看起来的样子的话 有人抓了他
So if this is what it seems, somebody grabbed him.
连穿鞋的机会都没给他
Didn't even give him a chance to put his shoes on.
继续排查这个街区
All right. Keep canvassing this block.
找些监控视频出来
Find some cameras.
收集足够的材料后给车辆发个协查通报
Scrape together enough to get a BOLO out on that car.
-金 -在
- Kim. - Yeah.
我要对鲍勃·鲁塞克的所有案子做全面审查
I want a full scrub of all of Bob Ruzek's cases,
从头到尾
top to bottom.
这种事发生到我们中谁的头上的话
Something like this happened to one of us,
我们首先会想到它和某个案子有关联
the first thing we'd think it's related to a case somehow.
-对 -报仇
- Right. - Revenge,
-有人想要找什么消息 -头儿
- somebody seeking information-- - Boss.
我老爸过去20年都在白袜队下午的赛事中
My pop spent the last 20 years directing traffic
指挥交通呢 从来没有入户调查
at afternoon Sox games, not kicking in doors.
我觉得金不会有什么发现
I mean, I don't think Kim's gonna find anything there.
他仍然是警官
Okay, he's still a police officer.
他做巡警那么多年 去过很多地方
That man spent a lot of time on a lot of streets.
好好查吧
Do the work.
交给我吧
Now, I'm on it.
-找谁啊 -我要见本尼
- Can I help you? - Gonna see Benny.
喂 你不能进里面去
Hey. You can't go back there.
酒吧已关
不 别动
No. Nope.
-别动 -本尼
- Nope. - Benny.
亚当
Adam.
本尼 我们得聊聊
Benny, we need to talk.
大家都出去
Everybody, out.
亚当 你搞什么
Adam, the hell is this?
我不是亚当 本尼
There's no Adam here, Benny.
今晚不是
Not tonight.
我就是个死死盯着你的警♥察♥
There's just a cop up your ass.
-我父亲呢 本尼 -什么
- Where's my father, Benny? - What?
我知道你给他发过短♥信♥ 告知他要履行承诺
I know you texted him, told him to deliver.
-我没有... -他人呢 本尼
- I didn't-- - Where is he, Benny?
-不是我♥干♥的 我发誓 -不不不 他在哪
- That wasn't me; I swear. - No, no, no, where is he?
-我...我不... -本尼
- I--I don't-- - Benny.
喂 你打伤我老爸了吗
Hey, hey. Did you hurt my dad?
不 不是我
No, no. I did not.
-你打伤我老爸了吗 -不 不是我
- Did you hurt my dad? - No, I did not.
听我说
Listen to me.
你深呼吸一下
Now you just take a breath.
我会一五一十全都告诉你
I will tell you exactly what happened,
而你可不要做什么疯狂的事
and you are not gonna do anything bananas.
行吗
Deal?
告诉我发生了什么事吧
Tell me what happened.
你老爸 我不扯谎 是和我有麻烦
Your pops-- I am not gonna lie--was in trouble with me.
-很严重 -有多严重
- Bad. - How bad?
非常严重
Like real bad.
实际上 你知道 我知道
Truth is, you know it. I know it.
他是我认识的最糟糕的赌徒
He's the worst gambler I ever knew.
给自己挖了个坑 而且越挖越深
Got into a hole and just kept digging deeper
直到我最后不再让他赌了
until I finally cut him off.
本尼 告诉我欠了多少
Benny, just tell me how much.
八万
80 grand.
八万
80 grand?
本尼 这次你怎么能让他欠这么多呢
Benny, how could you let it get that bad this time?
-如果你说了... -听我说
- I mean, if you said hey, I-- - Listen to me.
我没动你父亲一根毫毛
I did not lay a finger on your father.
原因很简单
And the reason is simple.
他还钱了 全还了
He paid. All of it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-用现金 -不
- In cash. - No.
某天晚上他走进来 扔下钱
Walked in one night, dropped it,
就走了 从那之后我就没见过他
walked out, I ain't seen him since.
-是吗 什么时候 -大约一个月前
- Yeah? When's this? - About a month ago.
你需要的话账本上有日期
Date's in the ledger book if you need it.
抱歉 本尼
Sorry, Benny.
怎么 你在跟踪我
What, are you following me?
对 对
Yes. Yes.
听着 你在你♥爸♥家看到那条短♥信♥时
Look, you were clearly lying to Voight
明显是在骗博伊特
when you saw that text at your dad's house.
我想确定
I wanted to make sure
你没做什么出格的事
you weren't doing something extracurricular,
或出去犯傻 你有吗
just plain ol' stupid. Were you?
有 说得没错
Yeah. That'd be fair to say.
然后呢
And?
原来几周前
And, well, it turns out a few weeks ago,
我爸还了八万块的债
my father paid down an 80 grand debt.
而几小时之前 他在酒吧里
A few hours ago, he couldn't put down
连两百块订金都付不起
a $200 deposit on a bar.
现在他不见了
And now he's gone.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你知道他怎么弄到八万块的吗
You know how he got the 80 grand?
不知道
No, I don't.
我以为我知道怎么回事
I thought I knew what was going on.
但我不知道
I don't.
我们会查出来的
Hey. We're gonna figure it out.
对
Yeah.
还是那个受限制的号♥码
It's the same restricted number.
是个视频
It's a video.
-你好 儿子 -天哪
- Hello, son. - Oh, my God.
我没事 我很好
I'm okay. I'm all right.
我只是 我有点麻烦
I just, um-- I'm in a bit of trouble here.
这些家伙 暴君帮
These guys--Los Tiranos--
我不需要告诉你他们是谁
I don't need to tell you who they are.
他们出了点问题
They got a problem.
有个告密者
A snitch.
在他们内部
Someone on the inside
给他们造成了麻烦
that's giving them trouble.
所以他们需要你 我需要你
So they need you-- I need you--
找出这个人是谁
to find out who it is.
然后把名字告诉他们 好吗
And then give them the name, okay?
不然我就彻底没命了 儿子 我就没命了
Or I'm gone for good, son. I'm gone.
我们再联♥系♥
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表