I don't share any of that with her.
你不必开口 你就是警♥察♥
Well, you don't have to. It's who you are.
玛凯拉见过你拿着枪 金
Makayla's seen you with a gun in your hand, Kim.
她见过你与试图伤害你的人搏斗
She's seen you take on people who are trying to hurt you.
而这让情况更加严重 因为玛凯拉知道
It's feeding this, because Makayla knows
如果你出事了 那她怎么办
if something happens to you, what happens to her?
你是她的唯一了
You're all she's got.
我得走了 抱歉
I have to go. I'm sorry.
技术组把我们在卡多纳身上
So techs busted into the burner
-找到的一次性电♥话♥查了个遍 -嗯
- we found on Cardona. - Kay.
我们发现一条已发送的信息 安排会面
We found an outgoing text setting up a meet
就在索菲娅被杀前三日
three days before Sofia was killed.
商店街 加菲尔德公园
Strip mall, Garfield Park.
所以我们查看了那个区域 看到大卫·卡多纳
So we scanned the site and we got David Cardona
把一包东西给了这个人
handing a bag of something off to this guy.
我们认为这就是瘦子吗 老大
And we're thinking that's Flaco, the boss?
是这么想的 但我们查到了这人的车牌
That was the theory, but we got the guy's plate.
查了车牌 发现车登记在他名下
So we ran the plate and the car's registered to him.
布鲁斯·艾伦·韦格纳
这看起来不像个瘦子
Doesn't look like a "Flaco" to me.
不 这是布鲁斯·艾伦·韦格纳
Nope, it's Bruce Alan Wegner.
71年3月30日生
Date of birth 3/30/71.
他是个医生
He's a doctor.
受人尊重的妇产科医生 或至少曾经是
Highly respected OB-GYN. Or he was.
他的行医执照去年吊销了
Got his license revoked last year.
被人发现他在给自己开阿片类药物
Got caught prescribing opioids to himself.
把他带来
Pick him up.
你的家可真是个金矿 布鲁斯
Your house is a gold mine, Bruce.
满是老鼠还是满是蟑螂
Was it the rats or the roaches?
妇产科医用器械
Gynecological instruments,
你已经不能继续使用了
which you're no longer licensed to use.
产前维生素 孕期药物
Prenatal vitamins, pregnancy meds,
所有的处方都是以
all the prescriptions written in the name of
艾德莉安·克罗斯医生的名字开的
a Dr. Adrienne Cross.
我的前任搭档
My former partner.
她对我非常好
She was amazing to me.
慷慨 善良 在我最低潮的日子也是
Generous, kind, in my lowest days.
所以自然
So, naturally,
我偷了她的处方纸 用来伪造处方
I stole her letterhead and used it to forge scripts.
然后你用这些
Which you then used
给一个非法育婴院
to provide late-term pre-natal care
提供孕晚期和产前接生服务
at an off-the-books baby farm.
你参与了一起犯罪阴谋
You're an active participant in a criminal conspiracy
导致一名17岁的女孩被谋杀
that ended in the murder of a 17-year-old girl.
如果你跟我合作
If-- If you work with me,
我能让你进法庭指定的戒毒所
I'll get you into court-ordered rehab.
我做不到
I can't do that.
那你就只能坐牢了
Well, then you're looking at prison.
问题是 坐牢我还能活着
Thing is, prison, I'm alive.
我要是大嘴巴 就死定了
I talk, I'm dead.
伯吉斯
Burgess.
什么
What?
玛凯拉上课睡着了
Makayla fell asleep in class.
对 她最近晚上总是醒来
Yeah, she's been waking up at night.
-然后算是醒来了 -算是
- And then woke up, sort of. - Sort of?
-她尖叫着醒来 -天呐
- Woke up screaming. - Oh, God.
我觉得孩子们不是故意欺负人的
I don't think the children were trying to be cruel.
大家都吓了一跳 还有点害怕
It was startling, maybe a little scary,
有些小孩可能嘲笑了她
and some of them may have laughed at her.
她把自己锁在了里面 不肯出来
She locked herself in. Won't budge.
-就在这里 -好 谢谢
- Right through there. - Okay, thanks.
我能...
Could I get--
宝贝 是我 好吗
Hey, buddy. It's me, okay?
你不用出来或做什么 但是
You don't have to come out or anything but
你能让我知道你没事吗
can you let me know that you're okay?
鲁兹克来电
我只想让事情回到过去
I just want things the way they were.
我知道 我知道你想
I know. I know you do.
我想要我妈妈
I just want my mommy.
这不公平
And it's not fair.
你有我 但是 这不一样
You got me and it's-- it's just not the same.
我只能告诉你 玛凯拉
All I can tell you, Makayla,
你很安全
is that you're safe.
你被人爱着
And you're so loved.
我会
And I would--
如果你能让我看看你 我会很感激
I would really appreciate it if you would just let me see you?
让我知道你没事
You know, let me know that you're ok--
我总是告诉大家你很勇敢
I keep telling everybody how brave you are.
但你不用勇敢
But you shouldn't have to be brave.
你太小了 还不用勇敢
You're too little to be brave.
我去年怀孕了
I got pregnant last year.
恭喜
Congratulations.
没保住
Didn't work out.
很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
是啊
Yeah.
我晨吐很厉害
I got morning sickness really badly.
拯救我的是这个 我在你家找到了
What saved me was this. I found it at your house.
异丙嗪 很管用
Promethazine. Does the trick.
对
Yeah.
我们找到的这些药 呋喃...
These drugs we found, nitro--
呋喃妥因
Nitrofurantoin.
治疗尿路感染的
For UTIs.
楼里的所有人
Everyone in this building...
都以为你是个毒瘾子
they all think you're just some junkie.
一个违背誓言的医生
You know, a doctor who betrayed his oath,
想赚些快钱 买♥♥毒品
make some quick cash, buy drugs.
我觉得不是那样
I don't think that's right.
不是吗
No?
我觉得你的老板
I think your marching orders
给你的命令很简单
from your employers are pretty simple.
保证那些女人活着
You keep the women alive,
接生婴儿 其他的
you get the babies, and the rest--
但你对待这些女人 这些没人要的女人
But you treated these women, these throwaways
像皇后般养着
like queens.
我觉得你依然在乎 韦格纳医生
I don't think you ever stopped caring, Dr. Wegner.
我讨厌自己参与了这种事
I hate myself for being a part of this.
所以你不停地工作
And so you worked and worked
确保这些孩子和他们的母亲健康
to make sure that these babies and these women were healthy.
但最终结果
But the end result--
没有比这更痛苦的了
There's no greater pain.
韦格纳医生
Dr. Wegner,
你可以结束这一切
you can end this.
现在
Right now.
警长
Sarge.
医生不知道瘦子是谁
The doc doesn't know who Flaco is.
从没见过他 没听过他的真名
Never met him, never heard his real name.
但他给了我们这个人
But he gave us this guy.
新纽带家庭服务 员工
总裁 威尔逊·理查茨
"新纽带家庭服务"
"New Bond Family Services"?
这是个郊区的领养机构
It's an adoption agency out in the 'burbs.
从文件上看很正经 总裁是威尔逊·理查茨
It's legit on paper. Wilson Richards is the CEO.
他和医生交情很深
Him and the doc go way back.
新纽带家庭服务 员工
总裁 威尔逊·理查茨
是他招募了医生参与这档事
He's the one who recruited the doc into this thing.
理查茨是中间人
Richards is the broker.
他是育婴院和希望
He's the bridge between the baby farm
领养婴儿的夫妇间的桥梁
and the couples looking to adopt an infant.
理查茨从瘦子手中以四万价格买♥♥下
Richards buys the babies from Flaco for 40 grand.
然后以八万领养费出手
Charges 80 for adoption.
去找他
Pay him a visit.
-有事吗 -芝加哥警署 女士
- Can I help you? - Chicago PD, ma'am.
-威尔逊·理查茨在哪 -在他办公室
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表